Do you get along with Mexican-American girls? Or Latinas in general for that matter?

Do you get along with Mexican-American girls? Or Latinas in general for that matter?

Attached: mexicanchick.jpg (498x750, 97K)

Imagine her accidentally farting near you and you whiff it that would suck haha

I'd say I do.
I pay them about $200 or less for the hour.
They let me pound their pussy with abandon the whole time.

by get along do you maen fuck

I wouldn't even have a problem

Don't have them in my country. Also I don't understand why you post this thread every single day with the same image.
saged

I only posted this once, you fag

Why do you care? No Latinas over here in japan.

You don't really live in Japan, weaboo

This is at least the second time I've seen this thread. You're posting some sort of propoganda or fetish, and it fools/endears no one.

what's wrong with having a fetish? go back to facebook

They're both chill turbo sluts and obedient catholics at the same time, which annoys me. Get railed 300 times in a month, but when you get pregnant "ooh I can't abort this baby, that would be a sin"

Except your "fetish" invol es posting disgusting brown people.

You live in a country of disgusting brown people

Correct. Why would I want to see more of them if it can be avoided? Fuck if with this beaner shit.

I thought you lived in Japan, surrounded by nothing but disgusting shitskin Japanese people

Japanese are yellow, rarely brown. Additionally, Japs are infinitely more civilized and tolerable than spics. Don't insult them by comparing the two.

Japanese people are brown too, get over it. Did I hurt your feelings, you yellow fever faggot? Are you going to cry into your bento box?

>yellow fever
I'm not the one trying to advocate for race mixing, shithead, nor is it something I condone. Japanese are respectable, Spanish rape babies are not.

they're too catholic and low iq

You are such a fucking Ken-Sama dork. If only you could hug a real Mexican girl then you'd be on board.

They are the reason I moved back to Texas

does Texas have a lot of qt Latinas? are they easy to get along with?

>Do you get along with Mexican-American girls? Or Latinas in general for that matter?
Most of them are pretty stupid. I like white women better.

They are where all of the latinas are. They are majority Mexican in Texas.

I would have so much succes with latina girl I'm sure of it, but in my eu country there is few of them.

do you tend to get along with them? what are they like?

have you ever had one sit on your face?

I wouldn't touch a greasy wetback if my life depended on it.

>I like deceiveing whores better
Everyone has his fetish, huh?

yes you would but that's because they perceive you as a walking wallet
might as well get rich there and fuck hos

no girl would ever touch you, you greasy fat fuck

Having trouble getting a qt white woman huh?

Attached: major cope.gif (500x240, 536K)

>If only you could hug a real Mexican girl then you'd be on board.
Yes on board of disliking Mexican girls because they all stink

Not because of money but because I look like a latino, here in my country girls are little princess but it seems different in latino country

no, they smell really good. you smell like asshole

>no, they smell really good
They use alot of purfume to mask their sweaty smell. Fuck, most of them smell like straight up cilantro.

wrong. they smell really clean and nice

I'm black and get along with Mexican and Mexican American girls very well. Always have. The first girl who told me she liked me was Selena Aguilar back in the 6th grade. She had big tits and a big ass for a 12-year-old. I've noticed that a lot of Mexican girls enjoy light race play.

Attached: 99D42995-2E86-485C-A651-3DE18F70B86E.jpg (750x560, 222K)

>I'm black and get along with Mexican and Mexican American girls very well
Don't let her parents or her gangbanging cousins see you. Mexicans hate blacks a lot. Id' say discrimination over in Latin America is even worse than Anglo-saxon countries which is sad because it makes them all look like hypocrites when they pull the race card.

No most Latinas are prudes if you're not asian, white, or black.

.t Latino male

Attached: 1541439720659.jpg (1200x1055, 981K)

>.t Latino male
Maybe you're just ugly my man

Sure, in general.

Too late, I already hang out with them. I have been for 4 years now. I've been on trips with them, slept at their houses, ate with their families, get invited to baptisms and birthday parties, take me to Mexican clubs, etc. I've even had a few guys try and hook me up with their cousins.

I think racism among Mexicans comes from a lack of exposure more than a genuine hatred.

Attached: 5E529D52-DB5A-435D-99CF-4E68E3046018.jpg (3264x2448, 1.42M)

You should get checked for being a schizo. This image is on the catalog every day with the same kind of caption.

i only knew a few in school and they were all incredibly annoying and loud

It's only been 2 days to be fair. But he definitely made this thread yesterday. Or he was inspired by yesterday's thread.

no, you don't even know the half of it, trust me

>Does a state that was literally once part of Mexico have a lot of qt latinas

What Japanese person have you ever seen with yellow skin? They're brown people. When they tan, they become a natural brown color. When whites tan, they become an unnatural orange.

Lurk more, newfag

oregino