Worst she can say is no

>worst she can say is no
why is it so hard then

Attached: 1536750316223.jpg (1384x640, 45K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IuUW6BTE3FQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Because you know it would never work out. You both live such different lives having almost nothing in common. You probably wouldn't even see each other most days and the times you do you'd always be thinking about the things you're not doing instead of each other.

>Another "no" to keep you awake at night, wishing you could just silence your thoughts.

Whoever thinks that shit easy must have some nice repression mechanism in place.

>worst she can say is no

nah theres plenty worse, like humiliating you, starting rumours that you're a creep or even complaining of sexual harassment

Because you are more likely to hang yourself after the 25th failed attempt

Which doesn't happen outside of incel persecution fantasies.

I don't get it, why do you say it's hard?

It happened to me. I never considered it fantastic more Kafkaesque.

Because that's hardly the worst that she can do, don't be fucking naive.

>ask girl out
>she doesn't even make eye contact
>"wow, really?"
>walks away

>humiliating you
>just incel persecution fantasies
Stop with your feel good bullshit, roastie

>why is it so hard then
Because it's not the worst she can say and she can do. Besides, when you hear a "No" for the 100th time you'll go mad.

Greentext details. What did you do and what did she do?

I've hit on hundreds of women. I've been with over 30.
I've been rejected in rather humilliating ways a shitton of times. It is par for the course.

I've had drinks thrown to me. I've had her guy friends start a fight with me. I've had chicks laugh at me. I've had chicks call out something to make me self-conscious (my height, that my muscles are because I am compensating, that I must be poor to be wearing a T-shirt, that I am too old, to name a few)

You must be living in lalaland.

kek half the metoo movement is desperate women retrospectively getting mad at men who have made advances at them years to decades ago.
And still successfully ruining many of their lives despite the face it was no big deal at the time the 'incidents' happened.

A regular guy might not make world news, but he could sure as hell get a bad reputation at work or get shunned by friends over some cunt who wants to be spiteful.

Its a minefield out there.

>>worst she can say is no
>also screenshot your messages and post them all over social media
>if you were smart enough to ask in person, she can still distort the truth and tell all her friends how creepy you are until her lies are known by your entire school, town, etc
Women are cunts. Plain and simple.
That's one of the reasons why I have a oneitis. She's way too nice to me to ever do something like that after rejecting my advances.

Where do you live? It sounds like a violent third world shithole. You sound like a real angry asshole.

The truth triggers incels. They know they only have lies.

I knew a woman for a couple of years. We flirted now and again, but never really escalated beyond that. I had a banquet for a work function that required me to take a plus one. I asked several women before I got one to agree to go with me. She saw me doing this and asked to go with me. I didn't want to do that so I told her no.

The day before the banquet I get called into my boss's office. I'm told that "someone's mother" called and said I was making inappropriate advances on her daughter. He told me that he had instructed her to call the police if I spoke to her again. He also said that he would try to get me prosecuted and fired.

So naturally for about the next hour my life was just over. Muted panic set over me as I continued to perform my various duties. Then I realized I had options. Abandon my old social circle and hire a lawyer. I informed my boss of this to see if I could get a company lawyer. He tried to discourage me and I told him to stuff it. In the end I wasn't fired and continued along a normal career progression because he didn't do good paper work.

Several months later I saw the woman in question. I ignored her because I didn't want to deal with the police. She was happy to see me and confused that I wouldn't talk to her. I realized then that her mother, who I had never met, made up the story without her daughter's knowledge.

I was innocent of the nothing the stated charge of "inappropriate advances", but I was quite guilty of a callous disregard for her wellbeing and mine as well. The real issue for me is how to manage the resulting paranoia of 3rd party false accusations against the natural urge for human companionship.

tl;dr
youtube.com/watch?v=IuUW6BTE3FQ

Greece.
I've hit on many tourists as well as greeks in my life. It's universal. I've had sex with women from 8 different countries, they are not that different.

I can't tell in what way my post conveyed anger, it's most likely something on your end.

Move up to a second world country at least, it will be better than the fourth world shithole you're living in right now. Thank me later.

I live in America. The 6th Amendment is a farce in quasi-judicial chicanery.

>He also said that he would try to get me prosecuted
Bullshit. You are not telling the entire story here.

I always thought so too. It isn't. Worse she can do is have someone else inform you she sees you as a stalker and that if you contact her in any way she will call the police

>fourth world shithole you're living in right now
>I live in America
I know.

My boss had tried to get me to quit before and was hoping this would work. That's about the only thing I can add to the story to give you more context. It was fairly hard to prosecute me for an undefined bad thing against a nameless victim so really I think it was an empty threat. There is the possibility that he would have tried until he learned I was lawyering up.

Where do you live then? What's the magical country where women are not whores?

Pray, do tell.

It's just a roastie seething at this point

Want some honesty here, again? Women and men are whores all around the globe, it's just that women over there are uglier and shittier on average than in some other places. I won't tell you where I live because I'm not here to pimp whores.

So in other words, your entire assertion was pure drivel and you cannot even provide anecdotal evidence in the form of your country that is supposedly better/different than the "3rd world" countries where this is the norm.

If you are not embarrassed, you should be.

Still not embarrassed. I'm not here to pimp out whores for you, just to tell you to get the fuck out of there. You'd be hard pressed to land somewhere worse. Cheers!

Not OP, but can relate to this. I wonder at this point if I should even bother asking her out

>send coworker drunk text asking her out last night
>wake up and see she replied this morning
>too chickenshit to read text for fear of rejection

Attached: images.jpg (500x479, 24K)

Right there with you, bros. I feel like if I'd actually actively pursue a girl, I'd have to do it until the end. She'd be passive all the fucking time and I'd have to always take initiative, always try to entertain her and always carry every conversation. I mean, that's sorta how it's been for me so far when I tried talking to girls.

Besides, I've been lonely for so long I probably wouldn't even find time to include a girl in my day, and she'd just become a burden to me, even if most of my days it's just work+vidya.

Read it and post it

I've seen these things happen multiple times in real life roast, been a witness for TWO different false rape allegations

Fuck out to where? Europe? It's even worse than America and promises to fall further. Canada? America-lite lol.
The only countries that kinda fit that bill are mega ethnostates that no white baka piggus are gonna get into without being rich as fuck.

And how did those two false rape allegations end?

>I feel like if I'd actually actively pursue a girl
Yeah its fucking annoying man. Some girls are like that, do they seem genuinely intrested when you talk to them?

>Some girls are like that, do they seem genuinely intrested when you talk to them?
What do you mean? Interested how?

I'm more afraid of girl saying yes, because I know I would fuck it up and become even more depressed and mentally unstable. Other than that I don't even ask girls out because I have nothing to offer. Most guys my age have cars, travel abroad every summer, go to clubs and have interesting lives.

Mix of the mystery of the unknown and the persons ego not being able to handle the undesirability that a no brings. Her rejecting you should be harmless you get and go. But you wouldnt have ask if you were fine with a no you wanted a yes but didnt get a yes thus your mind attacks you angrily for that no happening because it wanted more than that and didnt get that.

I mean she could be shy. Does she reciprocate whenever you talk to her or is the conversation one sided?

She does reciprocate... in a way. I mean it's kinda hard to say because one girl does respond but it's still me who has to carry the conversation, while the other will just not be all that talkative. Generally if girls ever chat me up first they do it in a "you can talk to me now" kind of way. So basically it's not like they're not interested in talking to me. They're just not good at talking and making any effort. They're... indifferent I think.

If onIy you knew how bad things reaIIy are.

Attached: 1516020823235.jpg (437x431, 28K)

I wager -at best- 1% here who ask a girl out was met by actual bullying

Is this online or IRL?

Why don't you tell everyone how bad things really are since you are clearly an expert.

Because rejection has been correlated to give the same sensation as a physical gut punch.

Rejection is scientifically proven to give you a physical unease and that's why rejection hurts. And that's why women don't do it, most refuse as the possible rejection is too much for them to handle. Men walk away when undesired but women keep prodding and justifying because she can't accept rejection was the reality she was faced with. If you reject a woman there is something wrong with YOU, never her fault or responsibility.

>scientifically proven
Let's see it.

Women hold all the keys for genetic reproduction
They dont need to ask us out.

Wrong. Every time I ever tried asking a girl out in high school or even college i was tortured
>try to become friend of girl
>she always act nice to me
>become confident
>ask if she want to hang out
>she says no because she doesnt know me very well
>how i get to know her if not hang out????
>ask friends who know her what she thinks of me
>they say she thinks im weird and autistic
>WTF
>im only ever nice to her and sometimes make her laugh
>i always try to be very relaxed around her
>give up, try to cut my losses and stop thinking about her
>fast forward 2 weeks
>talking to friend in class
>he asks me if im STALKING a girl
>i say no and ask what would make him ask that
>friend of girl i liked told him that she told her i was stalking her
>enraged and embarrassed
>ask friend of girl why she thinks im stalking her
>her evidence was that i take a similar route home that she does
>mfw i had taken that same route for 2 years and rarely even saw the girl on it
>none of my friends talk to me anymore because they think im an autistic stalker
>everyone believed her because she was cute and outgoing
i dont even care anymore, i am content to have no friends and never talk to a woman again unless she approaches me

Attached: 95678.jpg (321x339, 21K)

i have more stories but a lot of them were just me being bullied because i actually was autistic, but that one i like felt i wasnt being autistic at all and yet was met with the most backlash. middle school and high school were the worst years of my life

Attached: b4f7eeb83b2faac60d47cd8feb81097e306b278f5c088539842a4cef874167d4.jpg (5000x5000, 189K)

Because women will not simply let you down with just a no, they will humiliate you, laugh at you, screenshot your messages, and show their friends.

Women are born traitors and unfeeling manipulative psychopaths.

Because every "no" is like a hammers blow to the nail. Each one sinks you deeper and deeper

The worse she can say do is when ur a few weeks into dating and she says how she doesn't have feelings for you and thought you were different and that's who she fell for.

Attached: WORK.jpg (300x468, 28K)

g fchjnfghjnyfguj

Attached: YourType2.jpg (500x958, 491K)