Fembot thread

Fembots, do you look good in bikinis? Do you feel self conscious wearing them? How about other revealing clothes?

Attached: R1a1XjD.jpg (1932x2576, 295K)

>Do you look good in bikinis?
No, so I never wear them.
>Do you feel self conscious wearing them?
I feel self conscious in any bathing suit.
>How about other revealing clothes?
Don't really wear revealing clothes except for a v-neck shirt/dress every now and then.

Fuck off with this beta bullshit. Disgusting.

It's amazing how women these days can dress like whores and you expect men to just sit there nursing hard ons and put up with the anger and sexual desire. Rape is a response to provocation.

That guy is never going to walk again. You can tell because his shoes fell off before he landed.

Also I can guarantee that girl never wears that to the beach. Hell, it's made of regular cloth.

What race is that semen demon?

Female race, I can tell I've seen quite a few of them

Ironically fembots would be more likely to wear a bikini according to the logic of the CIA's personality assessment system. Because they are typically internalizers, to the point of autism, they don't really look into the environment rather themselves. An externalizer is usually aware of others staring as a consequence of a personal action. An internalizer views staring as bizarre because they assume others know why they did that.

Attached: American Bikini Girl.jpg (1080x1350, 100K)

haha yes I too am totally a female and not just LARPING

Bikinis aren't that confortable but well I wear them anyway... I rather wear other revealing clothes to feel sexy

What other revealing clothes do you have?

haha can you imagine actually thinking this way?

He's right though. Don't wear stuff specifically designed to tempt men and then expect no consequences.

>do you look good in bikinis?
fuck no, I'm a hamplanet.
I wear old-timey Victorian style swimsuits.
And since I swim a lot I don't know how bikinis even stay on if a woman's actually swimming around at even a decent clip.

thats what i told your mom as i was raping her

I do look good once I starve myself and get some sun in my backyard before going in public the first time and bikini wax, not unlike all my friends. Its also really hard to find the right bikini. If I get one to fit my boobs the bottoms are too big.

Anyway, at first I'm a little self conscious because of all the stares and appreciative comments but then all the girls have them on so its not just me at the beach or pool in a bikini.

You know what the men staring at you are really thinking about right?

I do but what am I to do about that, all guys stare and think sex stuff, even when I wear shorts or a skirt? In summer I'm going to the beach or pool and a one piece is out, my tanline looks so stupid, all white boobs and stomach and even if I go to the tan booth my tan is uneven.

Same here, I wore bikinis for a bit back when I was a skinny preteen but I found out pretty quick that jumping off a dock makes the top come off.

I'm male and I think you're retarded

Tanning is degenerate. Do you want to look like an Indian?

Oh fembot, your tanline is nothing to be self conscious about.

So no swimming, diving, probably riding a water slide.
Bikinis are a meme.
Playing around in water is objectively better than being sexy.

If your boobs are too big why not set them free and go topless on the beach?