When you look at donald trump and his supporters...

When you look at donald trump and his supporters, doesn't a small part of you feel america deserves to get taken over by jihadists?

Attached: 1540104650497.jpg (2048x1536, 817K)

the left is just as S0I as the right all chads are centrist choosing between left and right whichever further their goals of fucking bitches and getting money

Attached: I+laughed+_49a6cbf2fd4d485849402062e494a35b.jpg (1000x620, 94K)

Whoa let me tag along while you plow thot poon Chad!

Attached: ..jpg (600x765, 31K)

I bet they're still virgins, even under Trump's administration. Crazy how the world works sometimes.

look all at these speccy cunts

Attached: 1541597775989.jpg (2048x1536, 520K)

Centrism is the way to go though. His reasoning is retarded but he's not wrong.

I think the people that give into the hardcore brainwashing and gaslighting done mostly by the media are the real blights in your country. You know if you placed a bet on a Trump presidency even a day before the last votes you would have stood to make nearly 3 times your money back, mostly due heavily skewed polls and selective media coverage.
I'm glad i'm not American.

Attached: 1408175853039.jpg (235x219, 16K)

makes me feel like I don't deserve to be white. we're such a disgrace to our ancestors, look at what we've become
I believe true aryans should be roughly 5% of the world population and fight jews for world domination while manipulating shitskins

They look like neckbeards and losers.

The other side however looks like clowns and horror monsters.

Attached: 1541176961714.png (529x773, 1014K)

The media is the reason Trump won. They covered him because they didn't actually think anyone would be stupid enough to vote for him and because it was profitable to air the stupid shit he was saying all the time. He probably got the most coverage out of any 2016 candidate. How stupid do you have to be to think all his railing against them is done for anything but attention and more coverage? Fucking inbred moron.

>The media is the reason Trump won. They covered him because they didn't actually think anyone would be stupid enough to vote for him and because it was profitable to air the stupid shit he was saying all the time.
I immensely doubt they decided to give Trump selective coverage because it was profitable, especially since it was a 24/7 smear campaign except from Fox, which is in its own league of retardation. Is it not weird to you Americans that you only have 1 large right leaning news organisation that is also renowned for its stupidity?

I just think it's whack that a big sum of Americans have been programmed to think their president is retarded/in kahootz with Russia.

Photoshop them with "I'm with her" hats and shirts, and it would be an accurate representation of the left.

Dang they got Jake Gyllenhaal down in front there

I understand what you mean, can't remember where the comic was though there as one of I believe of Fonzie being surrounded by neo-nazis and asking one them where their chin is. I mean I'm all for nationalism though most who beg for it are usually the worst examples of it, they don't even wear traditional clothes, read enormous amount of indigenous and foreign literature, speak original languages that formed the basis of our culture fluently (without advertising the fact) nor do they uphold the family unit. Ironically they are like many of these Jihadists who preach their religion through swarming the streets of London with smart-phones and trackies on saying how westernization is the bane of their existence.

Attached: Angry.png (216x462, 391K)

I prefer them to spics and nigger,
Who gives a shit if they are neckbeards, as long as they dont loot, rape, harass and kill the rest of the population

b-but they're ugly see haha they claim to be the master race but in actuality they're ugly fat neckbeards ahahhahaha import more somalis NOW

true. it's because america has no identity. "White nationalism" was a term invented by Americans going through an identity crisis, it's an entirely American concept. Europe is for Europeans, France is for the French, England for the English.
Becoming one blob of "white" is cultural genocide. I don't want to live in an atheist degenerate society with nothing but American cosmopolitan culture even if it's 100% white

Damn someone called you ugly and you're still cut up about it lol

America was doomed to fail because it is founded on warped principles.

Attached: 6767675.png (2408x812, 410K)

>implying i talk to/am around anyone other than myself

is that away champ

These guys are low key kinda attractive and the guy laying down looks like moot a little

Attached: funny1.png (1289x321, 18K)

You don't have to deny it little man. Let it out.

They look like wymyn lololol

Any publicity is good publicity and in the case of trump all the negative press actually cast him in a positive light as it seemed like the media and the political establishment as a whole was actively trying to stop him becoming president.
Which you could either read as him being grossly under-qualified or as a real threat to the status quo who would instigate real change in American politics.

>tfw a sizable amount of his supporters don't care about his policy and only like him because he's a meme

They all look like they have braindead retail jobs

And given the American political system is deliberately set up to require no qualifications...

They literally look like us. Whats to hate? You rather have a bunch of normies or whatever the fuck is supposed to be? Fuck illegal aliens, dumb chinks and pajeets willing to work for pennies is what makes average wagecuck salary so low.

>makes me feel like I don't deserve to be white. we're such a disgrace to our ancestors, look at what we've become

Attached: 9bf42241e79f2ee7d78f8c89f5c7365c70754597fab077019f478095d0aeb79a.jpg (713x528, 49K)

What are you talking about? That's an r9k meetup you asspie.
You deserve to be torched alive you disgusting piece of garbage.

Yeah it's the poor workers fault your wages that you boss is paying you are shit. It's not the system that enables him to do so, it's not republican party you keep voting for enacting anti-worker policies, it's not the ardent capitalists trying to maximise profit, it's the poor mexicans who happen to be doing a better job than you. Fucking moron.

He actually looks like me wearing a laurel wreath

illustrates it well