I just walked home from school and bought razors and spent half an hour cutting myself. kind words pls

i just walked home from school and bought razors and spent half an hour cutting myself. kind words pls

Attached: 4E1D65B8-6DB6-45A4-9B6E-3CEA02CF2763.png (658x550, 23K)

Other urls found in this thread:

oncloud9.itch.io/positive-square
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

c f i cair fag lol

Attached: 1533717683958.png (500x516, 128K)

make cool scar on your penis
I mean, that's the place nobody will ever see anyway

cut deeper, frogposter
>from school
yikes!

No, that's stupid

I can understand someone cutting themselves when they're like 16 and stupid, and can't properly understand their own feelings, but if you're past the age of 18 then you're just a faggot looking for attention.

Is there much of a difference between 16-18 ?

yes
a huge difference actually

yeah 16 year olds are little retards and 18 year olds are slightly less retarded
you dont fully get over being a fucking idiot until you're 24-28 i would say

Eh, it's not all for attention. The people that do it that way make it obvious so you don't see the rest. Saying people cut for attention is like saying people do drugs to look cool. Albeit self harm makes less sense to an average person it's still an applicable concept.

>authority on aging and wisdom
>Jow Forums.org

more wisdom than your zoomer ass

Chicken and waffles are where it's at for me. Never leave home without them.

>buys razors and cuts himself
>posts on r9k for attention and sympathy

kys

you'd be surprised at the mental gymnastics one does when self harming, because in the end it all has to do with other people, and the private aspect of it is only a weird proxy

Sure. And the 35 year old that can do algebra 2 is smarter than the 5 year old doing algebra 1.

self harm scars are so hawt hnng i want to lick all over tham

>in the end it all has to do with other people, and the private aspect of it is only a weird proxy
Sounds like the same argument as all sorts of psychoanalytical stuff that has been disproven. It stimulates positive feelings in people, it can be done for reasons other than social.

Lol fag

You're the kind of person I would've bullied on MySpace ten years ago

I wanna start cutting but I'm too scared, anyone wanna help me ease in?

No. Wash your penis of something. Cutting isn't good, and no one likes it.

a big old original "No"

>schizophrenia is definitely their mom not loving them enough guys
>oh your upbringing was fine if not very good?
>must have not even noticed your mom didn't love you lol
Cutting has reasons that appeal to it, and they aren't allattempts at getting validation. A lot of masochists want to be told they are better than they believe they are to ease their insecurities so they cut, but some people irredeemably hate themselves.

that's probably what he want to anyway

I don't understand this, I started browsing Jow Forums in 2004, it's been 14 years since then.
Once you use it some more you'll find, this website isn't only for young children like you, it just happens to attract a lot of retarded people like you.

lol ok settle down bro don't cut yourself it's just a conversation :^)

You have no idea what you're talking about, validation has nothing to do with it, and self loathing is not something that comes about out of nowhere.

A friend of mine used to cut as well and i know how bad it must feel for you to do that. Stay strong user, sometime you'll remember your cutting times and be happy you've scaped em

Attached: sighCharlie.png (194x198, 63K)

>ur dum
lol
>validation has nothing to do with it
The main reason for attention seeking behaviors is validation. My initial argument was that not all cases are for the sake of attention. I don't know if you're bad at reading or intentionally misconstruing what I've been trying to convey.
>self loathing is not something that comes about out of nowhere
Yeah it can. Clinical depression is very often genetic and not sparked by any trauma, and the psychological model of depression is based around self-hatred. Anecdotal but as an example I used to take thumbtacks off walls and prick myself with them when I was too young to even know there was a stigma or external validation for it. Didn't even get caught doing it for years.

you are basing a well known and documented phenomena among adults on you being a retard as a kid

I just don't understand why you believe it is necessarily due to attention seeking. Think about the cases where self harm can be prevalent: autism, schizophrenia, depression, cluster b personality disorders (particularly BPD). The one thing these all have in common is they are disorders of the turning inward of the psyche. If cutting were solely for attention it would be associated with a normal person's psychological stress (as they tend to rely on others more for psychological support) than a person with an egocentric disorder.

youre pathetic,
>school
too young to be here
show cuts or gtfo

Attached: 1528932823394.png (349x491, 203K)

What's the appeal user? You have my curiosity from the perspective of someone who's interested in fetish psychology, and having scars myself.

the issue here is is that you don't have a wide enough of a concept of just how convoluted and strange individual's concepts of attention are, if someone wants to hurt, it's because of a sense of guilt that is even more hard to define as an outsider, and almost impossible to define as the person experiencing it, a person could mutilate their legs for years on end and not show a soul, but they are still doing it as a kind of seeking for another, whether that be out of punishment, desire to connect, pity, etc, self harm is a proxy for which people control their emotions involving others

wow its 2018 and you're playing with razors. BOOOORRRRING retard

>self harm is a proxy for which people control their emotions involving others
I'd never try to argue that self harm isn't a way to manage emotions. It obviously is. Not all human behaviors are for the attention of others though. By your logic people write diaries for attention. Out ideas of the word itself are wildly different, but I think mine is a lot closer to the general one.

other doesn't need to be other people, like I said, attention seeking behavior isn't a single ballpark, but self harm is confined entirely to the many ballparks of attention seeking behavior

Phagoot

Buy wax strip and cut yourself homo

Just be my gf anonette. I will help you. I will love you. Plz, just call me.

Well it's better than cutting someone else, but why do you do it, OP? And why doesn't the pain deter you?

>attention seeking behavior isn't a single ballpark,
If we're talking about the clinically significant term yes it does.
>Attention seeking (also called drawing attention or garnering attention) is behaving in a way that is likely to elicit attention, usually to hearten oneself by being in the limelight or to elicit validation from others.
Attention as a word is contingent on the idea that other people are recognizing your actions. If what your saying goes against nuerology psychiatry and psychology you better have concise terms and evidence to back up what you're saying. If by"attention seeking" you mean temporarily relieve stress, I could maybe agree with you. That isn't what the terms mean though.

did you know that there are some people, who believe that their whole life is being broadcasted to people somewhere? Even though no one is there, they behave in ways in which they think others are watching, people who self harm, while they probably don't believe that someone is watching them through a camera or something, still act in private, in a way in which they hope someone might somehow see them, and somehow save them, even though they know no one is there

It doesn't get better
When you're older and more insensitive the cutting doesn't go away, it's just replaced with more socially acceptable bullshit.

Hope it's cold where you live and you have long sleeves.
They ain't going anywhere any time soon.

i guess when i'm upset i need a distraction and a punishment. the pain isn't as bad as you'd think

yeah but my mom knows i cut and will probably check me for them which makes me feel worse, she'll be disappointed

i definitely expect this. i just don't know what i'll do. i'm 18 but still in high school and i can't imagine how ill be when i don't have supports like teachers and stuff

>will probably check me for them
Just don't cut less than a few inches above your underwear line. Groin and genitals work too. If female breasts are good to not get noticed as well. Cutting is stupid but getting sent to a psychiatrist for being edgy is worse.

i tried to upload pics but the files were too big

i already go to a psychiatrist desu. i've been off my meds for little over a week because of not being able to set up an appointment. it's crazy how big a difference i feel being off them. i feel terrible.

a friend of mine had bought razors and I took them away from him...wish I could do that for everyone

>i feel terrible
nigger cattle, i'm off meds and fine

and retarded apperently
wise is the man , knows hes a fool

Attached: aid8276260-v4-728px-Get-Your-Wife-to-Lose-Weight-Step-21.jpg (728x546, 51K)

please stop cutting yourself and think positive.
Here's a game to help you.
oncloud9.itch.io/positive-square

Attached: positive.jpg (1024x1009, 127K)

That's pretty cool OP! I want to start cutting myself but every acts like it's addictive and I don't really want to sit here and be injured cuz I got shit to do and the whole thing seems kinda retarded. Also all the edgy asshats kinda ruined the image of self mutilation for me. But I still kinda wanna do it. I just want to hurt myself for being born a half white 5'11" 7/10. Fuck me.
I love you tho bro.

common man... do better

Get tats and piercings instead, then? It's basically fashionable self-mutilation

I would give anything to have my razors back
What kind do you use?

Not true, I don't cut often but when I do it's usually along my legs in areas I know people won't see. I usually do it when I'm having a depressive episode and can't move or get out of bed or anything, cutting gets me out of wherever I am it makes me feel something.

read the rest of the thread for some insight into your own delusions

Stop punishing yourself over false delusions made by your mind man, try unloading any emotion via exercise, litteraly anything will do just dont cut yourself man :(

AGREEEEEEEeEEEEEEED
i was self harming at 18 but dont think anyone knew

I used to cut because I was bored and liked blood.
Then I'd pick the scabs.

Le feel something meme

If you really were not feeling anything theres no need to cut but you are feeling your bullshit teenage angst and depression.

Get some help and support elsewhere.

Jow Forums is litterally the worst site you can ask for sympathy on.

Don't. Get your endorphins from exercise or even train mma if you want to get hurt a bit. Those scars will be there for years and be really embarrassing when people ask about them. Also you will have to wear big sweaters in 100 degree Fahrenheit weather.

Attached: 14C53742-7022-480D-BB62-82E20035EDFE.jpg (500x529, 41K)

Im serious about the exercise thing. The first few times will suck but your body will rapidly adapt. Best thing for depression and anxiety, helps run off some of that fight or flight instinct. Also the gains will make you sexy instead of being embarrassing like self harm scars. Runners high is my favorite, but running ain't for everyone.

Attached: D0E04BE1-440A-4204-BC89-5877223F3CAB.jpg (750x742, 228K)

Just do drugs user

Don't cut yourself, I love you

Are you depressed, or have you ever been depressed? When you are frantically depressed, not just that underlying baseline depression, but when you can feel your mind screaming out to you that you need to end your life immediately, cutting can provide relief. The pain distracts you from your mental distress.

I'd rather cut my arm than slit my throat.

But hey, at least I don't feel depressed right now. Not diagnosed yet but I'm pretty sure I'm about to be diagnosed with bipolar and am in a hypomanic episode, but I enjoy living enough to stay alive right now so whatever.

do you hear yourself talking

not the person you were asking but i also love scars and made my gf cut herself and lick it off.

for me, its the fresh cuts that look good because shes willing to cut herself for you and when the warm blood comes out its really hot for her to just lick it off. seems natural to me

just licked them. Taste like skin. Don't get it.

>I wanna start cutting but I'm too scared, anyone wanna help me ease in?
You can tell at this point how much depth to cutting there is, essentially underage faggots looking for company in an absolutely pointless activity that makes you eventually look like an unreliable apologetic mess of a person, even if your reason for it was as developed as just bandwagoning for attention/community.

Nice trying to fit in. Fag

Why does it feels so good? I want to stop this retarded shit but it always makes me forget my emotional pain so I end up doing it again and again.