General friendmaking robot thread

Talk about your lives robots and make friends with each other!

Attached: 1541590604085.gif (480x270, 356K)

Other urls found in this thread:

steamcommunity.com/id/HomuraAkemiDidNothingWrong/
steamcommunity.com/id/life20
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

21/m and my dumbass is completely lost and hopeless!!! hellooo!!!

Attached: 65F31967-8C2F-4E7D-BFEB-285B06CDC778.jpg (1200x1200, 436K)

Hello I am looking for a friend who like video games
I am very sick person
I am nice
Please be nice too and not get mad at me for my bad humor

id/plplfuru/ on steam

Attached: 53f636c8c08d38b5c513bcebb8f70c75770ba684_full.jpg (184x184, 14K)

How are you OP and how is you friend situation looking?

>tfw no anime loving friend who has no other friends than me that i can watch stuff with and give all of my attention

The best thing you can do is to try to get her to subconsciously associate you with feeling good. Offer her snacks whenever you meet her, hold doors open for her and generally be pleasant and charming.

Ask her lots of questions, but make sure they're all about her. Eventually start asking her out again, but do it casually like it's not really that important to you. Keep asking, at least once a day and eventually she will agree. From there on it's all gravy.

Dont add this clown

That is sounding like you want other type of friend that is too close
Like marriage

Boy you do 0 to 100
Too many friend

Please be my friend but I wont let anyone else have you, you will be mine.

20/M the rude autistic piece of shit, fuck trannies with an AK-47

Attached: 1538110061773.jpg (1158x749, 193K)

Add my dick

That does sound comfortable for me
Because then I worry if I anger you if I do something else

Sometime people say they want to eat a horse and only eat a slice
Maybe not need friend that long of time

I mean to say not comfortable
It is normal to worry for other person

I want this. Whats your contact info user?

I am homeschooled 18/f and my interests are origami, science, dark ambient music, working out and anime.

Post your contact info user. I dont like origami though but the rest are nice

Also 18, and homeschooled and interested in all of those things except science. Contact?

24 little boy, I like rock climbing, but am usually just bouldering because I have no one to belay with. Anime, cooking, and baking.
I can also juggle if that counts for anything

All of that is stupid and you have no penis
What is the point

21/M, play lots of vidya, love prog and sci-fi. Work at a library and soon walmart too.
Looking for someone to play either Warframe, World of Warships, or World of Warcraft (Tauri MoP private server) with.

Or general conversations, too!

Pers#5740
steamcommunity.com/id/HomuraAkemiDidNothingWrong/

What kinda animu are you into?

Wanna play vidya with me?

I'm happier without friends. Now worrying about accidentally ghosting people or the pain it is to message people.

>Too good to be true offers like a chraigslist board

Heres the last 3 people I met on this board when I was looking for someone to just talk anime, music, tech, and videogames with
>22 yr old with a chad voice and starts conversations out of anything and says he added me because he felt bad for my lonely post and wants to help me out.
>27yr old Jow Forums chad who lost his virginity at 14, more females than males posting stuff and tagging him on social media.
>guy idk age of who lured me in posting really cute stuff, only friend for a while then pressured me to shaving and sending him leg pics.

Not that these people weren't nice, but a relationship of pity just lasts a few weeks. I just want someone to talk about anime, vidya, any kind of music, life, etc with but its like nobody else wants the same even if they say they do.

>constantly associate you with feeling good
Whenever she's with you, cook for her and slip nicotine into her portion. She will become litterally addicted to you.

this guy gets it on the highest level

43. lost 2 fingers fighting a pitbull. had sex once when I was 28.
hate anime
hate you
don't want friends
I'm too cool

According to your steam you play nothing, a lot of games have maximum 30 mins. What is wrong, boy, a short span attention?

This unironically sounds really cute. I hope you find your boyfriend, user.

Attached: 1531092183579.jpg (500x720, 87K)

Lustmord and Haxan Cloak?

20/MtF, trying to be a better self, like drawing, tabletop games, video games, video and adio eddeting, mentaly ill, thats about all, im a mess of a person

FORTNITE FORTNITE FORTNITE FORTNITE FORTNITE FORTNITE FORTNITE FORTNITE FORTNITE FORTNITE FORTNITE FORTNITE FORTNITE FORTNITE FORTNITE FORTNITE FORTNITE FORTNITE FORTNITE FORTNITE FORTNITE FORTNITE FORTNITE FORTNITE FORTNITE FORTNITE FORTNITE FORTNITE FORTNITE FORTNITE FORTNITE FORTNITE FORTNITE FORTNITE FORTNITE

only add me if you're a straight male virgin
steamcommunity.com/id/life20

Attached: a.png (185x182, 68K)

Do you have a discord, user? I'm also trying to self improve

a lot of games i bought on sale/free and don't run the best on my PC until I upgrade to 16GB of ram.

Others I have no excuse for. checked em out but didn't enjoy but tried because they came free or from a humble bundle.

It's not like I don't play vidya or anything. I just get hyper-focused on one game for a really long time, and considering i've only had a halfway decent PC for 6 months i think my hours are pretty standard

Attached: 94fc155d9b23e8cca878b4618f8a6681.png (688x607, 329K)

I hate everyone.
No one cares about anyone.
It's all a farse.
You're all expendable.
Easily replaceable by another user.
Don't let people mske you believe you're special.
You're only "special" because of what you can offer ir give them, and once they've gotten it you'll be disposed of.
Fuck you all, I'll see you all in hell.
I hate everything and everyone.
I hate myself.

Who hurt you, bro? Do you need a hug?

Attached: 2edgy.jpg (250x194, 14K)

I am 21. I am studying Japanese and faring poorly. I like huge uncut cocks and gross stuff. I am currently playing Radiant Dawn. I despise normalfags.

Attached: 1518004057892.jpg (643x800, 55K)

you mad becuz I deleted you?

21/M

Talk to me if you're ever feeling down about life, I like helping people. Even though I'm not doing too great myself, just listening to others and talking them through stuff encourages me to do better on my own part.

Aside from that, I fucking love composing music, art, writing, watching anime, playing vidya, philosophy, and I'm unironically obsessed with jazz

Do you people really want talk to the others here? I get that you are lonely, but people are really, really shit, and this place is no exception.

post contact, we can talk about micaiah and show you my uncut cock

I would like to talk to you because I enjoy music, writing, art, jazz, and problems too.

Attached: 1540267695117.jpg (750x747, 181K)

oh I already have you added! I'll talk to you later today

I'm a real ass robot nigga who likes rap music, anime, and making beats in my spare time. Anime girls warm my heart, and I love all my robot friends, no homo.

Attached: 1465192859389.png (606x401, 299K)

I need the sweet release of death

I don't know who you are I've never added anyone from here

Yeah sure bud (:
Jaqcues#0372

What are some multiplayer games there's a chance of making friends in?

F2P oldschool runescape isn't too bad.

>guy idk age of who lured me in posting really cute stuff, only friend for a while then pressured me to shaving and sending him leg pics.

Do we have a problem uwu~?

I tried that again a couple of years ago but I'm forever burnt out from playing it so much in the 00s.

Dude I just lay in bed most days and shitpost on Jow Forums. Watch anime and that's about it.

Attached: DXW4ngPUMAAo69A.jpg (1200x1200, 205K)

I play Team Fortress 2 and Overwatch
My favourite annie mays are konosuba, raildex, jojo, aho girl and hanamonogatari
discord: op cross buns#9287

I'd like to talk about life, tech, music, etc if you want to add me. I've given up on the whole aspect of discord being used as a tool for combating loneliness.
I now just want people to talk to about common interests. Add me if you're interested.
grikin#0866

Those are my favourite hobbies desu.

You can only talk to me if you liked jets n guns gold edition

Attached: 20181102-021623-sadcide-id2816171.jpg (1096x851, 165K)

almost 19/m

Shy, anxious, skinny, lonely. I used to play a lot of league and some overwatch but I got tired of videogames about a year ago. Also I used to watch a lot of anime until 2 years ago. I spend most of my time watching netflix and doing nothing now. I have a lot of problems and I guess most people arent really willing to put up with me because of it. I really need someone to talk to.

bye#5119

Attached: gnbuu3p2ybr01.jpg (600x238, 14K)

almost 19 myself
feeling same dude

it really really sucks a lot. Nice to know someone shares my pain

I'm 18
>wake up
>play vidya
>go to work
>go home
>eat
>bonus vidya
>sleep at 3 am
>repeat
It's all I do, thinking of trying college soon

Nice meme stolen from Reddit faggot

if you never got into music, try to. in some way it's better than vidya

used to play piano groeing up tried getting into producing music and then guitar. Not my thing

Anyone wanna voice chat with me? Let me tell you what I think is the purpose of life and how it should be lived. Maybe I will let you join my syndicate.

Traz #8484

What anime and vidyas do you like so I can see if you're not moeshit or not

Is it really you or a random user fucking with me?

Attached: 20173840237.jpg (1172x1646, 125K)

Mmm random.
No cussing mmkay?

Almost all people who I added from r9k+v weren't interesting in conversation or even games at all, they never message you first or notice your existence. Normies or robots it doesn't matter they all were same.
This shit is annoying, when I really interested in one, and willing almost 24/7 have chit-chat about anything etc, speaking to them like a friend but getting nothing in return. Today's people are fake.

Yeah I'm sure everyone else was the problem and not you, no wonder you don't have any friends.

I like bugs, plants, vidya and 80's rock. I am probably autistic and am going nowhere in life. Haven't held hands with another person in 7 years. Is there any hope for me?

Attached: IMG_20180612_163431.jpg (1944x2592, 1.02M)

19/MtF/Eastern Seaboard
just started on HRT, I always go to the gym but now I'm targeting my exercises and watching my diet.
so, the future is bright? hope I can get a bf when I go to college
I do environmental engineering, tons of board games, fashion, used to play tons of vidya, I cook very well.
What I need to do:
-better organization of my physical space, time management
-get all my medication doses right
-rebuild some bridges with friends
-be patient
-get a bf

My motto: The future contains infinite hope

Frick#1032
games

Tranny! Tranny tranny tranny tonight!
How's your dilation going you gaping granny?

Attached: 1509737266602.jpg (802x854, 203K)

i'm not one to get a flesh wound fakevagina

what's your discord? oreganolam

> MtF
> I don't have a gaping wound
Lying tranny.

Attached: glow in the dark cia nigger.png (402x343, 199K)

i'm 19, fampai
also you think I'd like having a fakevagina?
my only gaping wound is my broken heart~

You damn right, their problem is that they seek only gfs/bfs, but not friends. I had enough talkings with lots of different people, know how shit works. But you can't materialize something from nothing when you guys don't really need friendship in the first place, you need just a quick one time chat with strangers because your ass is bored, like your not less boring lives.
I have a few friends tho, nice try.

Espresseaux # 0 six 9 two, but i don't use it much

ill shag you if you fancy a quick one
post discord

21/m
looking to not be bored
Interested in video games, music, anime, all that good stuff
Pic related is me.

hit me up if you wanna talk

Attached: 319F42EE-E4AB-4890-B453-FC90475E6DFB.png (750x1334, 1.34M)

nah I'm saving my virginity for bf
don't wanna talk but I like your style.

you already gave me your discord haha

I'm 18 years old socially awkward sensitive guy who skips school almost everyday because afraid even of simple social things. I like vidya, anime, I love finding new music, and I'm interested in IT overall.
I'm looking for some caring friends, or a loving and caring gf, but those are impossible to find, especially people I could meet in real life.

Attached: 17742444_1876148342606831_840066340_n.png (161x141, 28K)

Thanks
gotta keep it original

Attached: BD47D45A-7176-4EBD-BD3D-0B1D0341821F.jpg (500x496, 79K)

Hey mexbot here.
Not really confident, but a normal guy.
18 yo, just break up with gf (4 years of relationship, yes since 14). Studying mechatronics engineering, travelling too much for family travel agency, so I've meet people all around Mexico, US, Canada and Latam, learning french and almost doing everything I thought I'd loved, but not happy at all.

This behaviour and attitude - not just to this person, because i'm certain this carries over to most of your interactions - is why you relate so much to this board & have no friends, pal

Attached: mp,550x550,matte,ffffff,t.3u2.jpg (550x536, 32K)

You fucking abomination why you're telling everyone they have no friends, projecting much? Or your just a dumb normie who is visiting r9k to have artificial fun of robots. Such a pathetic creature you're, son.

i called out someone who was being unnecessarily rude, i don't see why that is a problem for anyone but him and I don't see how thats projecting / making fun of the whole board / pathetic

normies make fun of trannies all the time. people laugh behind your back.

He makes fun of tranny, you makes fun of him telling he has no friends because he is some pathetic robot as you think of him. Then, I make fun of you, dumb normie, because of your pathetic wasting of time on r9k. Your just a part of the chain of losers, don't rub your little ego over all of this.

vZgnTYk

a few people in a new small discord, perfect to make some new friends.

Attached: oog.png (600x641, 374K)

22/M, recently graduated from uni, starting a new job soon. I play a lot of vidya, but mostly console peasant FPS shit. I used to be good at Hearthstone though. Currently trying to train my voice to be a better singer. I'm okay, but my vocal range is absolute trash. Thinking about learning to play guitar too.

Pls post discord friend

you sound like me but I like boys

Attached: 1511427851083.gif (500x713, 684K)

you can add my secondary Discord, I use it for things like Jow Forums and stuff, if we get closer I can add you from the account I usually use.
it's zyxkrm#6026

well we can be just friends if that's okay for you tho

Attached: 1539968623703.png (707x698, 255K)

what timezone are you in? friends are fine

Attached: 1520643124996.jpg (514x524, 58K)

I'm in CET so it's kind of late here but we can talk before I'm going to sleep

Attached: 44190268_773315323008288_5576464273019764736_n.jpg (624x624, 31K)

Post discord my dude. You sound interesting.

Just your run of the mill degenerate weeb fembot. My life revolves around the internet, hentai manga, anime, vidya and avoiding eye contact. I'm an anemic pile of shit but I'll listen to you rant, and laugh too hard at jokes.

comfy r9k server that's been around for almost 2 years now, small group of friends who enjoy playing games and shitposting together. based in the Northeast US so if you live there or reasonably close pop on in.
>gg/uhHNwrT

super cool person here please add me i am tired
dork#9637

will talk to you a lot

Attached: image0.jpg (749x753, 112K)