Girlfriend cheated on me again

>Girlfriend cheated on me again

Should I kill her?

Attached: 1540995555562.jpg (849x694, 148K)

In what way did she cheat on you user? Did she fuck someone else?

>again
Fool me once...

Just get through it, OP. You can never wash away the shame she has brought you. You can get rid of her and cut the shame she continues to bring you from growing, but you'll never be able to throw away what she has already done to you. Godspeed.

She fucked her ex 5 months ago and then cried and said she was sorry and only did it cause she was drunk and I believed her. Then they fucked again last week in my fucking bed while I was away

Attached: 1516224497718.png (600x598, 293K)

No just kys or get the fuck out of this board

Why not become a cuck? You're already over halfway there.

Attached: 5b8c3c7e65e32-yoga-hotwife-femdom-cuckolding-movie.mp4-2b.jpg (1280x720, 40K)

you're just angry because that turns you on
I'm pretty sure you masturbate while imagining that
nigga, just do a threesome alright

Want to know how to hurt her the most? Ghost her. Try to improve yourself, workout, eat right try to learn something new like another language. And when you run into her she'll see what she missed out on. That will destroy her.

Cheat on her with a street walker trust me on this one

>again
kill yourself for being so STUPID

We rent a place together, how the fuck can I ghost her?

Attached: 1505341118863.png (346x450, 133K)

give her the silent treatment. Never speak to her no matter what unless it is important and by that I mean important important.

I refuse to kill myself, I want another gf and I'll get one

>Again

Remove yourself from the genepool you fucking cuck

Spread her nudes, start here.

Attached: 38e34c90c4ec518267a22b9a4df1b9f76ecc116375592554cfe1081de96ee193-2.png (800x424, 205K)

You cuck should've kicked her out at the first time

Is she on the lease? If not, dump her shit outside the door. Change locks.

>he didnt drop the whore as soon as she showed her lack of empathy and unfaithfulness

Attached: 69997D74-6E77-4C7E-81F4-4440B4DB3C87.png (637x631, 18K)

>renting a place with a cheating slut
First off, how long is left on your lease? Secondly, why wouldn't you have dumped her ass the first time.

Why would anyone stay with their "partner" who betrayed their trust and love in the first place? No tears for pussy user. Go get a rebound girl and fuck her while your cheating ex is away.

Attached: stannis.gif (400x300, 839K)

You should have broken up with her the 1st time dumbass .

Yes she is on the lease. Im fucked aren't I? Should I kill her?

Attached: 1540441466789.png (785x754, 1.22M)

do it then post pics

I dont think you could, a spineless cuck like you will probably back down, hell she could probably overpower you

Break the lease and move out.

>believe in the "i was drunk" excuse

PEOPLE DON'T CHANGE WHEN THEY'RE DRUNK user THEY'RE JUST BEING THEMSELVES WITHOUT ANY BOUNDARIES. THE FACT THAT SHE DID IT WHILE DRUNK IS WORSE BECAUSE SHE'S LYING TO YOU AND HERSELF WAKE THE FUCK UP

Attached: determiCharlie.png (320x330, 125K)

Is your name on the lease user?

Kill her. Then post pics of her dead body.

No just pretend to forgive her and rebuild the relationship and give her a false sense of trust and security. Then out of no where leave her or even better fuck someone close to her and leave her this should fuck with her mentally.

Attached: 73824A29-4F14-4CF9-9A6E-F08BA0531B9F.png (500x499, 58K)

I second this.

Sometimes karma needs a helping hand

I'd be impressed if you grew eneough of a spine to

And it will also give her future trust issues.

Attached: 916F614B-2875-4375-A49A-DCBD6C9C4287.gif (167x200, 1.53M)

not true at all lmao, being drunk is not "being themselves without any boundaries"

people do stupid shit when drunk because they dont think of the consequences, its not like she 100% has these hidden feelings for her ex, there is a possibility tho

FUCK OFF NORMIE. DIE DIE DIE. REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH

this
resume the relationship but don't hold back whatsoever if you ever feel like being a dick or fucking around on her

>again
No, kys

you evil bastard,
i like it, i like it alot in fact, thanks.

Maybe it's just me but when i'm drunk I can pretty much handle myself when it comes to not doing things i'm REALLY not supposed to.
The times i don't limit myself is when i think "fuck it, i'm drunk so they'll have to forgive me"

Attached: ywCharlie.png (357x309, 135K)

How about acting like a man, batter the dude she fucked then kick her cheating arse out

Why don't you fuck off, you goddamn normalfaggot NPC. Go shit up some other fucking board you literal pathetic cuck.

No problem, user. I have no sympathy for cheaters, they are the worst and lack empathy for those that really matter, the people closest to them. So they deserve whats coming to them and I feel nothing except sadness for them that they think its ok to break the trust of someone so close to them like that.

Attached: 8AFC0255-DBE3-4274-BF10-61C00911BD51.png (334x439, 37K)

Also, you absolutely should kill her. All cunts deserve to fucking die

this user knows whats up

originajetnhbin woaunvt

>again
Kill yourself instead for not breaking up with her the first time, retard.

Fuck her one last time, then break up with her.

Like user said, if her name isn't on the contract you can boot her out. Give her a week to get out.

if you're both under the contract look into getting out or if youre through an agency, start looking into your own place.

Don't fucking take her back user.

Attached: ba23jfs1XK-4.png (300x250, 37K)

Best the shit out of her boyfriend.
It's more publically acceptable, it emasculates him, and makes it so he's unlikely to try it again.
The girl may or may not leave, but at the end of the day, you can feel proud you got revenge.

You should have broken up with her the first time. If your girl is stuck on her ex, she's not really worth the trouble. Break up with her now. Don't kill her. You'll just go to jail. That's hardly an improvement.

Get a new girl. One who isn't stuck on her ex (if she ever had one). You can usually tell if they are stuck on their ex by them constantly talking about their ex.

I can empathize user. My last girlfriend cheated on me multiple times too
It's been a while since then and I'm still furious that someone would do something so heartless, but I found that channeling my rage into working out and getting stronger has helped and now I'm confident that if I ever see the fucker responsible again I can pound his fucking face in

That's the reason why we always will hate and downgrade females

Attached: #metoo.gif (446x251, 1.32M)

Completely ignore her and make her life hell while living with you enough that she breaks the lease and has to pay all that money for fucking her ex

No, kill yourself for being such a cuck

>Should I kill her?
A million times yes, and record her death. Some people like to jack off to that sort of thing. I just enjoy the glorious show.
>again
We should probably talk about that too but I imagine you're nothing but a walking penis so whats really the point eh?

>again

Here's your problem friend