Amagami Challenge 2018

Well, robots?
Did you play?
Time is running out.
Does anyone even remember this? It used to be great.

Attached: 7UVCX.jpg (1600x1200, 235K)

Reminder this is best girl in pic.

Doing it for you OP, I'm breaking up with her the 25th though.

Attached: curlz.jpg (1920x1200, 639K)

>Doing it for you OP
Thanks, user!
>I'm breaking up with her the 25th though.
Why is that? You don't want to have a girlfriend?

Attached: tenor (1).gif (498x280, 469K)

I feel like all the advice I find on becoming normal assumes you're already normal but are just having a bad time. I'll be told things like "just go get a hair cut and shave and shower daily and wear clean clothes that fit and exercise". Okay, but I'm still naturally ugly, and those things might make me presentable (as in, won't anger people with my presence) but they don't make me attractive.
I'm not just some attractive wonderful person that just needs to come out of my shell. I'm an ugly, bad person.

>I'm not just some attractive wonderful person that just needs to come out of my shell. I'm an ugly, bad person.
That might not be the case though.
One of the things people should take into account is the fact that our perception of ourselves might not necessarily be that realistic.
At the end of the day, the opinion someone else has about you doesn't depend on yours.
Even if you're really ugly, as you say, that doesn't mean no one will like you. Also, this is about self-improvement, which means that if you really want to change being a bad person, you can.
It's obviously not assured that you can get a girlfriend. But of course it's going to be easier for you to be loved by someone if you try instead of not doing anything.

You might not even be that ugly in the first place.

People have gone out of their way to tell me how ugly I am. People I don't even know who I've never interacted with. I'm pretty sure I'm pretty ugly.

Seiren ruined everything.
Rewatch Amagami, but pass on the challenge, like I do every year.

That doesn't mean you can have a girlfriend.

You talk about it like you haven't done it already. So I advise you to do it, you never know. I think it can work for most people.
Be warned however that your causion is not without reason. It is fully possible to try your best and still end up not good enough for anyone.
t. went through a big transformation and still FA

I would do it but Mary Lee Walsh will make fun of me.

Just don't go around campus placing pictures of you or your love quest and you'll be fine.
*Doesn't mean you can't have a girlfriend.

Going to fail this challenge like 4th or 5th time in a row, sign me in.

At least when you get a girlfriend, the effort is going to be rewarding.
Also, don't blame yourself that much, specially if you just decided to take the challenge. I made this thread just a month before it ends. So you don't really have that much time in the first place.
Believe, user. You'll find love soon.

Where do I find females ?
>work
I dont
>school
All boy school
>bar
No firiends.Sould I go alone? I have never been drunk before

Attached: 1541509320226m.jpg (1024x942, 95K)

>No firiends.Sould I go alone? I have never been drunk before
Sure. People do that a lot. Don't expect people to come talk to you or to sit with you though. It obviously can happen, and it may happen to you. But honestly, most of the time, I'd say you'll be the one who has to do the job.

>All boy school
What country are you from?

Lets say it does happen what do I do now.
I am bery stoic person. Even my voice is monotone.

Attached: 1a43328a0fc0431d70df5b30d9b14b76c8384f08.jpg (613x771, 43K)

Czech rep. Origogoglo

>stoic
autistic*

I dont hate myself like you do user.

I mean it lightheartedly. Give me a break, pic related doesn't make you look that way even a bit?

Attached: Capture.png (1173x1084, 1.89M)

>pic related doesn't make you look that way even a bit?
You are onto something

Attached: 1541393504938.png (519x533, 180K)

I mean, if you're happy and like who you're with, you probably won't be monotone. You'll want to have fun and make the other person happy.

This is fucking stupid.
First of all, anime people are not the same as real people, and the image seems to be creating this sort of false equivalence between a robot and a harem MC's realities.
Second of all, this seems to be aimed at people who like shitshows like Amagami, and probably their concept of "the one" is closer to a shitty anime character designed by either a lonely fool or a committee than an actual human being. This is the worst kind of fusion between a normalfag who wants to get laid and an unironic waifufag that wants to date characters, someone who even SLIGHTLY believes or thinks that there can be any person that is like an anime character is fucking stupid.
Third, I can't tell if this is a well-meaning but misguided attempt to make people "improve" their lives, or a straight up troll designed to be as soul crushing as possible, are you really going to dupe a bunch of people who have always had social anxiety, low self-esteem or other kinds of psychological afflictions that go deeper than skin level into a challenge with a completely faulty premise the vast majority will most likely fail?

This is for normalfags, "ironic weeaboo" types of normalfags, at that.

Attached: 1428106431730.jpg (488x286, 37K)

She looks like my mom desu

i cleaned it up, will save for later use

Attached: where do i find females.png (1013x942, 882K)

I think you're overthinking it.
The challenge is literally just "Get a girlfriend before christmas".
The challenge took Amagami's name because in the series each route happens so that they confess their love before christmas.
>This is the worst kind of fusion between a normalfag who wants to get laid and an unironic waifufag that wants to date characters, someone who even SLIGHTLY believes or thinks that there can be any person that is like an anime character is fucking stupid.
I'm not sure where did you even get that from.
Really, the thing is just to improve yourself so that you can get a girlfriend. The challenge is to get one before christmas. That's it.
Not that user, but that's great. Mind if I save it?

Save it, it's all yours my friend
thanks lori

don't. chech girls are really promiscious, not worth it

Got my bench picked out. Police have cameras about so maybe they might give me a Christmas visit

Attached: 1439587985931.jpg (2560x1600, 422K)

>avoid Jow Forums at all costs
LATER, LOSERS

>tfw 8-time Amagami Challenge participant

Attached: 1422054314828.jpg (610x473, 108K)

At least you're keeping up the work!
You're closer to get a girlfriend than you were when you started.