Now that trans is culturally mainstream (and in some cases preferable) do you think biological females will start...

Now that trans is culturally mainstream (and in some cases preferable) do you think biological females will start adopting trap aesthetics in order to differentiate themsleves from other roasties?

Attached: A56332F9-6E49-4A00-B6BB-F2DEED33ADDA.jpg (184x184, 21K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Q2XskrQeff4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>traps- males trying to capture the female aesthetic
>females trying to capture the trap aesthetic which is really just men trying to capture the female aesthetic
wew lad just fuck a dude you fag

I mean, it's not a new thing. Drag queens invented makeup contouring and roasties adopted that wholesale.

i think the day of the rope will happen before that, take that as you may

The trap aesthetic is just trying extra hard to look feminine to make up for male features, I think that's why so many people think this girl is a trap; nowadays if we see a girl who doesn't have a perfectly feminine body wearing skirts and things like that we associate them with penises.

One can only hope user. The cleansing will one day be upon us

is she not a dude originally

No, that's kinda why she got so popular though.

What is this dudes IG?

They are already doing it. Double traps are a thing.

All social media is nyannyancosplay I believe, like I said though 98% sure it's not a dude (although we'll never know for sure until we see nudes), it just shows how much trannies have screwed up societies perception of women.

Nyannyancosplay but its private

It's entirely possible. Women always find ways of making themselves more appealing. And if men like chicks with dicks, you can bet that little ticking time bomb in the back of their heads will go off at some point. They're a vain, jealous, envious lot, constantly posturing and positioning for elevated status. They aren't going to allow dudes to end up cuter than them.

they kind of already are honestly... I've seen famous female cosplayers on insta or w/e putting fake dicks into their panties and flashing them to imply they're actually a trap.

Trans isn't culturally mainstream. Never will be. You degenerates will always be outcasts.

sorry Jow Forums you blue it

Attached: kX2Z1woM3Srh1ZvNt_J29xSRDi77c_KWLetpYXrlJTA.jpg (1480x833, 115K)

Mentally ill gay men dressing up as women will never be mainstream.

dude honestly i'm down, it's time for men to remind women of yet another fucking obvious fact: feminity is attractive

its hegelian dialecticts in action

She's not a tranny, she's just what trannyfaggots would like us to think they look like.

They already are.
This is a cis woman.
youtu.be/Q2XskrQeff4

The trap aesthetic is the teenage weeb aesthetic with a little bit of thot thrown in. There are girls that dress like that, they are either teenage weebthots or adults stuck in the teen weebthots mindset, like traps!