How is eating disorder even real? Just go eat something

How is eating disorder even real? Just go eat something.

Attached: 1535675660305.jpg (500x290, 25K)

Other urls found in this thread:

raypeat.com/articles/articles/glycemia.shtml
functionalps.com/blog/2012/02/03/thumbs-up-fructose/
co2factor.blogspot.com/2012/04/fructose-to-rescue.html
co2factor.blogspot.com/2012/04/benefits-of-fructose.html
functionalps.com/blog/2010/12/19/errors-in-nutrition-essential-fatty-acids/
raypeat.com/articles/articles/gelatin.shtml
functionalps.com/blog/2010/12/10/gelatin-whey/
valtsus.blogspot.com/2013/12/glycine.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Same thing with fat people. I just don't get it. Put the food down and run you retard.

"Random person solves all psychological problems in the world"

When you eat normally and you feel full do you continue eating? Of couse you don't because eating more makes you feel like you're gonna throw up. Having a eating disorder is like that but worse. Even though you're not full you still get that want to throw up feeling.

In the end it just turns into you forcing food down your mouth even though it makes you want to throw up just so you don't die from starvation. Now imagine feeling like shit everytime you eat and then other people expecting you to eat even more just so you gain some weight and look presentable.

>that image
level 100 delusion

How is social anxiety even a thing? Just go talk to people bro xD

the disorder is that you cant actually see the changes in your body. i still feel like a fat sack of shit even though the scale tells me im objectively not. it doesn't just affect women.

I want anorexic gf so I can make her suck my cock with icecream sauce until she gets normie
then we kiss with honey
mmmm

It's fun as fuck. You ever played a video game obsessively and taken a sort of pride in how everything is going to shit around you, but you're doing really fucking good in the game? It's common in mmos, very similar feeling from my experience. You have controlled progression towards a goal and can't tell when to stop.

fucking kek. weak ass faggots

based

how is your virginity even real? just go fuck something

how is depression real? just be happy man

FACT: bulimia and anorexia put together barely put a dent on obesity statistics.
FACT: only 400 people die a year of anorexia WORLDWIDE. Diabetes and Hypertension are prime killers.
FACT: skellies are not half as unfuckable as landwhales
FACT: jealous blubberous roasties use these rare, symptomatic and mostly harmless conditions to push their body acceptance agenda
FACT: the disproportionate focus on anorexia as opposed to obesity in the media is just a reflection of oppression narratives turning fatties into martyrs and wanting to strawman girls who work to improve themselves by comparing them to the edge case of a skelly

Attached: ben.jpg (225x225, 6K)

FACTS
WIN
AGAIN

Attached: 1541281918577.jpg (1172x1280, 119K)

okay this is epic

ITS
OKAY
TO BE
FASTING

Attached: whyifast.jpg (1125x1125, 384K)

Ol "Adipose Anihilator" Ben does it again!

>it's a mentally ill, obese american talking about weight statistics
Slow down, fatty, you'll get yourself a heart attack.

Nothing about that post was high bmi though. Claiming the media focus on anorexia is a distraction from the obesity epidemic is actually correct memes aside.

certain nutritional deficiencies (like low zinc) can kill appetite

Just anemia in general does that. Fasting gets easier and easier with time.

> Fasting gets easier and easier with time.
i fast 8 hours ever day, then i wake up and eat my "break fast"

i am on GW-501516 right now, it's helping with effortless fat loss. i mean i eat healthy, but i eat all day and never stop. also i go to the gym every other day and lift weights
my diet, mainly:

>lean beef
>potato
>cheese (most fattening thing i eat, but favorite food)
>orange juice
>random fruits / fruit juices
>gelatin [usually with OJ, it's pure protein powder]
>whey + cocoa powder + sucrose [table sugar] random [above ground non-starchy] vegetables
>liverwurst sandwich [for vitamin a] (bread, cheese, liverwurst, sliced chicken, lettuce)
>real sugar soda (i use sugar instead of starch as my main form of carbs)

i also take a bunch of vitamins. i have:
>multivitamin (vitamin code raw one men's one-a-day multi)
>vit d, b6, vit e oil, eggshell calcium, zinc, biotin, magnesium glycinate, pregnenolone, NDT, vit c powder, k2

>orange juice
>fruit juices
>real sugar soda

What's your take on sugar?

>What's your take on sugar?
I think it is superior to starch as a carb

I've been buying fruit juice concentrate and making gelatin out of it. Gelatin is pure collagen protein.
Easy:
>buy OJ concentrate
>put in container
>put 2 cans cold water in container [it requires 3 cans per 1 can concentrate]
>mix water+concentrate, add 10 packets gelatin [80g protein] and 1 cup sugar
>boil 1.5 cans water, pour into water+concentrate+gelatin+sugar mixture, stir
>put in fridge overnight

it's really good

Sugar doesn't make you fat, not like fats do [especially polyunsaturated fat]. If you eat fat and carbs you will store the fat due to randle cycle.

>b-b-b-but 'too much' sugar!!!!
yeah, too much of anything is a bad idea, you can overdose on water, but sugar has a thermic effect; i myself don't infinitely crave sugar, i have a craving and then i consume it and i don't crave it anymore: it's like magic, but not really.

raypeat.com/articles/articles/glycemia.shtml
>Starch and glucose efficiently stimulate insulin secretion, and that accelerates the disposition of glucose, activating its conversion to glycogen and fat, as well as its oxidation. Fructose inhibits the stimulation of insulin by glucose, so this means that eating ordinary sugar, sucrose (a disaccharide, consisting of glucose and fructose), in place of starch, will reduce the tendency to store fat. Eating "complex carbohydrates," rather than sugars, is a reasonable way to promote obesity. Eating starch, by increasing insulin and lowering the blood sugar, stimulates the appetite, causing a person to eat more, so the effect on fat production becomes much larger than when equal amounts of sugar and starch are eaten.

More:
functionalps.com/blog/2012/02/03/thumbs-up-fructose/
co2factor.blogspot.com/2012/04/fructose-to-rescue.html
co2factor.blogspot.com/2012/04/benefits-of-fructose.html
functionalps.com/blog/2010/12/19/errors-in-nutrition-essential-fatty-acids/

>Gelatin is pure collagen protein
which amino acids does it contain?

Interesting take on sugar, i thank you of your response

Attached: Hmm.jpg (288x402, 99K)

Mostly glycine, the most basic amino acid & semi-essential

raypeat.com/articles/articles/gelatin.shtml
functionalps.com/blog/2010/12/10/gelatin-whey/
valtsus.blogspot.com/2013/12/glycine.html

>The amino acids that constitute protein have many hormone-like functions in their free state. When our glucose (glycogen) stores have been depleted, we convert our own tissue into free amino acids, some of which are used to produce new glucose. The amino acids cysteine and tryptophan, released in large quantities during stress, have antimetabolic (thyroid-suppressing) and, eventually, toxic effects. Hypothyroidism itself increases the catabolic turnover of protein, even though general metabolism is slowed.
>Some of these amino acids, such as glycine, have a very broad range of cell-protective actions.
>Gelatin (cooked form of collagen) makes up about 50% of the protein in an animal, but a much smaller percentage in the more active tissues, such as brain, muscle, and liver. 35% of the amino acids in gelatin are glycine 11% alanine and 21% proline and hydroxyproline.
>Restricting only tryptophan, or only cysteine, produces a greater extension of the life span than achieved in most of the studies of caloric restriction.
>Both tryptophan and cysteine inhibit thyroid function and mitochondrial energy production, and have other effects that decrease the ability to withstand stress. Tryptophan is the precursor to serotonin, which causes inflammation, immunodepression, and generally the same changes seen in aging. Histidine is another amino acid precursor to a mediator of inflammation, histamine; would the restriction of histidine in the diet have a longevity promoting effect, too?
>It happens that gelatin is a protein which contains no tryptophan, and only small amounts of cysteine, methionine, and histidine. Using gelatin as a major dietary protein is an easy way to restrict the amino acids that are associated with many of the problems of aging.

Women are extremely lazy, so naturally their idea of staying fit is putting their body through starvation. Anything but exercising!

>no i don't want to lift weights because i will immediately turn into a body builder

>i will look just like this anavar wheyfu that goes to gym every day for 5 years straight

they dont know how to control themselves so they find one way they can control themselves: weight loss and it takes over their entire sense of self worth

Okay, this is fantastic.

Uncontrollable ulverative colitis flares. It hurts to eat. When Im busy with something like working/playing a game, I dont feel any pain.

Dude how is schizophrenia even a thing, just ignore your delusions lmao

How is asthma even real? Like, just breathe nigga

This is what obese women want you to believe happens but in reality they're just coping with the fact that they're fat.

Most anas are retarded ex fatties who didn't know when to stop because they're dumb.

That's the "anorexics". People who get colorado'd typically don't fit that mold

How is insomnia even real? Just go to sleep.

I remember when I was younger I had a real hard time eating anything, my throat just felt like it couldn't swallow anything. Very strange

How is cancer even real? Just have healthy DNA lmao

It's not just about looking presentable, it's about you not dying on them

No matter what I eat or when I eat, I get bloated and it hurts and the only relief is lots of farting a few hours later. How do I gain weight without daily pain and discomfort?
When I lie in bed, unable to sleep until I've squeezed out enough farts, I begin to think it's easiest to just not eat anything.

>63% of adult americans have a bmi over 25
Yeah, being skinny sure is a real big problem in the U.S.
All those anorexics are just ruining our healthy inage

>until she gets normie
That she gets fat?
What the fuck.

>do something that everyone does every day?
>might as well be doing the actual impossible

I spend every day of my life not having cancer, cancer plebs need to clean their room and wash their penis to be like me. Also b urself.

I thought that part of having anorexia was that you always felt fat no matter how thin or starved you were.
Wouldn't she just get more depressed in every picture, because now she feels fat while suffering the pains of starvation?

>suffering the pains of starvation
I've gone 26 days without eating and didn't feel any lethargy or pain at all. after a day the cravings for food dissapear and you feel lighter and lighter. I can now pull myself up with one arm.

>When you eat normally and you feel full do you continue eating?
yes, otherwise I would still be a skelly