WageSlavery

How is that we are most productive society on planet yet we need to work everyday 8-9 hours to stay a float?
I don't understand this wageCuckery, there are so many people who are basically making 30k,40k,50k,60k a years yet they on end of year or day don't have much saved up?

Where does this all money go? Like with 10k you could have enough quality food for 2 years with no worry...
I thought we are most advanced society with all these machines yet we still have to work everyday?

Spending 10k on clothes should provide you with life time something to wear.
Spending another 10k on gadget and acessories like computer, smartphone, TV...etc is enough for life time if you are not going to be faggot who has to upgrade every 6 months, most of us don't even use 50% of our computers power.

All in all you can be good for life with 50k MAX. SO where do all these normal fags burn their cash every year? How are people struggling from month to month with all this technological advancement?

Attached: Youre-Fired.jpg (320x398, 35K)

Other urls found in this thread:

chicagotribune.com/news/opinion/editorials/ct-edit-illinois-exodus-population-taxes-20180412-story.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

There are COUNTLESS ways to spend that kind of cash. Add to that intense media pressure to consume and readily available high-interest debt, you've got a lethal cocktail that will set many folks back for a decade or more.

Also, there are recurring costs as well. My opinion, controlling recurring costs is much more effective than curbing one-time purchases.

>Where does this all money go? Like with 10k you could have enough quality food for 2 years with no worry...

Just live off of instant ramen or any other cheap meal equivalent where you live. Eat something that will give you a lot of protein every 2 weeks. Also, buy vitamin supplements so you don't become weak, depressed, or a brainlet.

You can buy ramen in the UK for like 35p(around 45 cents).

>Spending another 10k on gadget and acessories like computer, smartphone, TV...etc is enough for life time if you are not going to be faggot who has to upgrade every 6 months, most of us don't even use 50% of our computers power.

Depends what you do. I don't really game much and I pirate practically any form of media or softwate (vidya, books applications etc).

Electricity and Internet bills are probably the most costly and I don't really know how to limit the costs except basic shit.

most people view themselves in high regard and think theg deserve the best and newest everything

reality must tell them no but they fight reality by being wagies

someone who thinks they are a king wouldnt be willing to live in a car and live off of vegetable oil vitamins and protein powder

Attached: 40724198-8DBD-44AF-AC11-BD20AC58D41A.jpg (700x525, 60K)

Is spending our new life moto? Does government push spending for taxes? Do Jews push spending?
Other celebrity sheeple push spending and we are stuck in rat race.

What with Saving philosophy?
Why can't we be like children who don't have any notions of material wealth and they just spending time together and doing simple things like playing with ball , walking, learning some hobby or craft or is it better to spend 2 days of working day on branded clothes that has same exact material as non branded for 2-3 times less money?

>Tfw entirely immune to wasting money because autism

Feels good man

Agree with you user and I'm a wagecuvk myself.
FUCK this shit why should I slave away to afford basic necessities?
Unironically agree with the lefties on that housing is a Human right.

>How is that we are most productive society on planet yet we need to work everyday 8-9 hours to stay a float?
>I thought we are most advanced society with all these machines yet we still have to work everyday?

Because although we are the most productive society, we also consume the most. We need to buy shit, eat shit, and travel to exotic places all. the. time. Now in order to do that we gotta get $ first, to get money we gotta create a service or product someone wants, however useless and harmful to the environment or ourselves and unhealthy or whatever it is, and then we're a part of that same endless stream of things people can either buy, eat, travel to, or be entertained by....and we do it precisely because we want to get enough $$ just so we can taste that god damn endless stream of things we can either buy, eat, travel to, or be entertained by.....

Why is it like that you ask? nig i don't know u tell me

Might be for same reason NPCs do all other things: Heard mentality.

>I must go partying and clubing in overcrowded and overly loud music, get drunk and chase chicks because everyone does it.

>I must buy branded clothes because other do it also and it signals that I am worthvile person because I can afford tagged clothes.

>I must repeat all cliche and stupid shit that everyone says in certain situation because everyone does it:

I only wonder where does following trend begins? Is it on individual level or through media or some socially engineered thing that makes us behave like that?

Attached: npc women.jpg (1200x1200, 379K)

>10k you could have enough quality food for 2 years with no worry
Most people spend their money on rent
If you pay 400 in rent each month, that would be ~10k over 2 years. That doesn't include food or other necessities.

400 in rent is also unheard of where I live

This system runs on debt, it would collapse if most people weren't living beyond their means at any given time. Just take a look at the deficit, even the government does that shit.

Now, why can't people work fewer hours a week? I'd say that's a combination of wasteful spending and the fact that most jobs that pay enough to live on require you to work full time.

> we still have to work everyday
I mean yes, but none of us are subsistence farmers.

working in a sales job isn't hard. most people prefer that to doing nothing

OP here I pay 600 euros rent in Germoney. Thanks Merkel for immigrants and creating housing crisis

you could easily say it's socially engineered, you could make a very compelling argument for it and it is why i don't really blame the conspiracy theorists on illuminati and j and all that shit
doesn't mean it's the only explanation though, i think all this is just us living out our materialistic, selfish, arrogant, hypocritical nature. because thats what our productive society really enables, not lessening the need for us all to work

i know a shit ton of people who guaranteed would pick doing nothing over a soul destroying sales job

This exactly. My brother got a high paying job, and the first thing he did was go and buy a $55000 brand new truck. Now he has the same amount of spending money as he did at his last job. He's also talking about taking out a bigass loan to move out into a house. He'd have about $30 a week of blow money if he does that. I've been trying to warn him, but he won't listen. The money blinds him.

Attached: 14873598275890237607.jpg (720x810, 78K)

Isn't NEETbux like 1100 and minimum wage like 2000 euro per month there?

>loan to move out into a house
At least a house does not depreciate, unlike vehicles or electronics, or travel that never had value to begin with.

>At least a house does not depreciate

ohohoho
ahahaha

Nope first time I hear that, minumum wage is around 1100 because I remember when working for Mc shit.
I am not originally from germany.
2k is good average German salary but rent is fucking high

400 in rent yeah maybe in 1995. Its $900 a month just for a studio apartment where I live.

I mean, if you're retarded and buy in a bad area, buy overpriced, or live it down, then it does, but land in itself has inherent value. It's also much better to pay off your loan than to be a rentcuck, though if he currently lives with the family then that does not apply.

>if you're retarded and buy in a bad area

How exactly are you going to predict what's going to be a "bad area" and a "good area" 30 years down the line when taking out a mortgage for hundreds of thousands of dollars?

Did people in the Detroit and Chicago suburbs back in the 1960s-1980s know just how badly niggerfuxated their cities would get?

Did the property owners in the San Francisco Bay Area back in the 1990s know they'd make a killing off rent or sale if they just hold for two decades?

Look at pic related:

>buy house for 390k
>invest 35k
>pay shitloads of tax
>sell for 310k a decade later

chicagotribune.com/news/opinion/editorials/ct-edit-illinois-exodus-population-taxes-20180412-story.html

Gg they basically lost $100,000+ over a decade, and considering this is a middle-class Democrat family we're talking about, they probably don't even know why

Attached: cucked.png (930x722, 122K)

we are the most productive society because we work 8-9 hours a day. You basically answered your own question. All this money goes to the goverment where a large sum is used by the elite who have the actual brain to run a country and the rest is spent on maintaining a society where you can be able to work a relatively safe boring job 8-9 hours a day that can give you basic healthcare, food and water, and the ability to have an internet connection and come to this site and whine about it. It is not society's fault that people cannot manage their own money properly. Most people are mindless idiots who spent money on impulse and buy endless garbage that they are going to forget about in a month.

Over here by Atlanta GA the rent is as expensive as a fucking mortgage payment, and good luck finding either for much less than 1000$.
I didn't WANT a house, but I might as fucking well.

Money is arbitrary. A lot of "wealth" is actually gleaned for rules of trade, and rules of trade are decided by diplomacy, backed by military. See: Opium Wars, America opening Japan up by force, imperialism, etc.

What is really happening is that people in the West have grown lazy and fat and complacent and take their own and their family's wealth for granted, while developing countries like India and China have billions of smart, hardworking individuals who are rising and taking that wealth for themselves. Advanced society has nothing to do with anything.

We could cut a day a week off of that and be fine, we are incredibly productive. Or at least wages could keep up with productivity.
People were spouting the same apocalyptic shit a century ago when we implemented overtime, minimum wage, and worker safety laws.

It's because CEOs, bosses and other owners of companies scrape their profits off the wagecucks' labor. If one burger generates $1 of profit and the average fry cook can do 45 burgers an hour, with production costs subtracted, he's still making way above minumum wage. The owner of the fast food place takes the surplus value for himself, enriching himself at the expense of his workers. This is the basis of capitalism.
>But a company needs a boss to run things!
No. If you replace "company" with nation and "boss" with king, this is exactly what they said about democracy 300 years ago.

Attached: bosses work harder.png (1423x2048, 699K)

Its not problem of boss that wants to make profit, problem is in society that supports boss and his degenerate busniess.
Since so many NPC fags want to buy burger and are to lazy they wncourage such buzniess of cheap fastfood which can only exist if we pay shit wage.
If society who is not hypocritical as ours says we dont want to support such shitty busniess or we would gladly pay more if worker gets it than everyone would win.
You can still buy more expensive burger at corner at some average joe but its bit more expensive.
Since all people are hypocrites they will complain at same time how big business exploits others while going and spending their cash at big business (mcshit, apple(who has factories where chink children are assemblying for peanuts while liberal hippies complain about big business)

We're all slaves to something

All of the problems you mentioned are completely true too. These CEOs pour massive amounts of money into advertising to pressure us all into giving them our money.
About iphones, it is quite literally impossible to not support some business. Tell me where you can get a phone that wasn't made by slaves. And this is exactly why bosses need to go; they're the ones treating those phone-makers like slaves.

Attached: consumerism.jpg (1080x675, 48K)

There are phones and many other thigs that are not made directly in China, China might supply some plastic parts but many other components might be produces elsewhere.
I still dont get why it would be to blame responsibility on specific people when we all play role in wage slavery. We all support shitty business, remember you can always choose which business you want to support.
Individual companies cant make impact on whole world but diverse company that we all support are doing that when we are always pourng money in specific brands and dont support local or smaller players.
Every faggot wants to buy coca cola, Iphone or Samsung, everyfaggot wants to wear nike , underarmor or some other flashy brand, every fag intentionally buys things with brand on it when there are alternatives to it 3 times cheaper.
Everybody knows about it, its just shame that they feel that they need to buy it or just sheer selfishines.

There are so many alternative routes you can take in life yet majority choose to do what they complain about almost like stolckhom syndrome.

You are reasoning as a man.
Women are at fault.
Women move the mainstream economy, they spend their money and their orbiter's, boyfriends, sugar daddies and whatnot.
Any men that refuses to spend money on women directly or indirectly can live frugally, pursuit their own interests and retire early.
Think about it, how else can the avg man spend their cash if not on women/family.

>where does the money go

Women are the jews of gender, lad. It's time you came to terms with it.

Attached: 1532763975578.jpg (496x287, 25K)

>600 on groceries per month
>15k on a car
>1k for new tires
>276k for an apartment
>25k taxes and shit for the apartment purchase
>10k for split air conditioning in every room
>10 for new floor
>18k for a new kitchen
>~10k for furniture
its just really easy to spend money if you got money... and I don't even take expensive vacations. I know people who blow 15-20k a year on vacations.

Buying apartment then spending more money because muh I need new carpet you are idiot.

>18k for ktichen?
What the fuck man are you building fully automated android hi tech kitchen? Jesus some people are really dumb.

Excerpt from Manly P. Hall's Horizon journal, 1/2

Attached: Screenshot_20181107-165748.png (720x1280, 414K)

2/2

How can anyone work in current year when people in the know almost 70 years ago foresaw what the modern workplace would become? It's only gotten worse since then.

Attached: Screenshot_20181107-165756.png (720x1280, 431K)

it's a really nice and big kitchen. Expensive materials like granite worktop and such... it certainly added more than 18k to the apartments value.
Same goes for the (parquet btw) floor.

Anyways... I've lived most of my life on less than 500 a month but once you earn a lot of money and start spending it, it never stops.
I used to think the same way OP does.

Got a nice job? Great now you need a car.. which will need maintenance and costs tax etc.
Can't wear those 10 year old shirts which were fine in university to work either... you got any idea how much a full white collar wardrobe costs?
You got to move for your job? Gotta decide if you want to keep spending on rent or invest in property.
Now you have a house or apartment but it's all empty because that desk and bed that used to fill out your dorm room now fits into your smallest closet. That's right you'l need some furniture!

It just keeps piling up...
However if you keep spending all your money without saving or investing you're dumb... even more so if you go into debt for anything else than property or other investments.

600 isnt a lot for motherfucking destroyed asshole germoney you lucky fag. There are like 4 cities in ger where 600 is a gooooood catch

Ramen is overly processed. Brown rice, beans, frozen veggies, and butter/peanut butter is roughly just as cheap over time and is much healthier when stacked with vitamins.

If you're fine with not gaming a phone with an unlimited data plan tethered to a laptop is the cheapest way to get internet/phone.