No amount of working out will make you a tall ugly black man

>no amount of working out will make you a tall ugly black man
life isn’t fair bros

Attached: BB683940-D784-4187-8E80-C3BB4038568C.jpg (2048x2048, 662K)

Attached: 1BCBC4EF-C90B-4064-AD88-2CD94969CC87.jpg (1024x1007, 151K)

Dude this isn't /b/ where degenerates want their wife to get cucked by a black guy, take your fantasies other places

Attached: 1545431712606.jpg (435x530, 79K)

Attached: 1545436334533.jpg (1024x874, 151K)

She looks 5' flat which makes him ~5'9"
Americans are short lol

fun nigger fact: niggers have bigger dicks and actually know how to please women unlike limp dicked wh*toids

Just like Jefferson wanted. Please sort your country out americans

Nigeria measured average: 5.3"
Tanzania measured average: 5.1"
Germany measured average: 5.7"
Keep coping blackboi

Alright, watch me derail this thread.

Do these girls genuinely like black guys or are they posing for acceptance points?

My sister is super liberal so just the appearance of a black guy in a movie makes it AHMAAAAZING. She also thinks this local hipster coffee shop is a “safe space for black people” even though I rarely see black dudes drink coffee

Attached: 38EA5EAE-2FD4-47DB-9096-548846114087.jpg (1200x800, 51K)

Pics?

>are they posing for acceptance points?
Obviously this for most
Some may actually like though

She looks soulless.

I hope based mods show up before nigger jannies and put a beautiful
(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)
under this cuckold fantasy

Attached: (you).gif (480x360, 82K)

damn i need to stop watching game of thrones so i dont cuck myself

Those girls fantasize over black guys (for acceptance) the same manner as incels fantasize over asian women (for their pureness, pristine value etc)

My wife is liberal as fuck and has flat out told me that she doesn't find black guys attractive and has been called racist for it before lmao

>rarely see black dudes drink coffee
it’s true

Attached: 7E56DC83-2DEA-40CD-9C66-4314019A202F.jpg (750x398, 114K)

You know that glow a girl loses when she fucks too many guys? It seems like they get it back if they're interacting with a more chadly guy than they have before.
Maybe there's some degree of a reset going on when you switch to black guys and that's why a white girl who loves the BBC is usually also the biggest turbothot around.

>Germany measured average: 5.7"
the B A V A R I A N strikes agian

Attached: rundown.jpg (3484x2220, 2.04M)

not him but blacks in america are all genetically tall and strong because back in africa slave traders wanted to buy strong and tall slaves

imagine caring about who someone's that's not even related to you is dating

>tall

Attached: 245362456423.png (608x276, 20K)

They're shorter than whites, though.
Also, slavery wasn't as cold as people think. Slaves were expensive, so you didn't just start thinning out the weaklings. There was also Christianity to put somewhat of a leash on selective breeding.
On top of that, shit only lasted for like 250 years, a lot of which didn't have that many slaves. It likely did something, but it was far from this breeding ground for the ultimate physical specimen.

But Spiderverse was a very good movie and had virtually nothing whatsoever to do with race at any point.

In fact you could argue that the movie was against black stereotypes since the main character goes to a boarding school as an irresponsible miscreant but learns to be responsible and to act like an adult.

Black americans are 1 cm shorter than White americans on average. Stop coping

She was in from trailer #1 which showed nothing but a black Spider-Man. And she never cared about any superhero movies before that

>no amount of working out will make it legal to dox and kill cucks like OP
Its not fair bros

Attached: 454.png (684x710, 59K)

uhh... do you think this girl is attractive?

You can dox people, though.

>this shit
I don't understand why you're acting like she doesn't look good. You don't come across as cool or someone who only fucks 10/10s, you come across as a virgin basement dweller who never sees real life women and has no scope of what people in the real world look like.

lol dude she looks terrible

Attached: 1547478920833.jpg (275x411, 21K)

Imagine your daughter turning out like this.

If you ever gave a fuck, she probably wouldn't.

> implying her father knows her

Attached: 1547404731107s.jpg (113x125, 2K)

Blacks are shorter on average than whites..., not all blacks are NBA players dumb ass

Right? Like yuck

Attached: F8B02239-BDD6-4D48-AAED-BE17C06FB5DC.jpg (750x741, 381K)

slightly better but still nothing special

she was raised by a single mom

5/10 FASish face, her Male equivalent would be incel

>iPhone posters is also a cuck
wew lad

kek
white girls are instantly ugly if she fucks anything that isn't white, its not like she is a 10/10, but claiming she isn't attractive is cucking urself
she is like 6.5/10 would smash

WHY THE FUCK DO WOMEN DO THIS, WHYYYYYY I FUCKING HATE THEM SO MUCH STUPID FUCKING WHORES

Britbong here, I work in a very busy popular restaurant, we have thousands of people in every day, groups, couples, families. All kinds of people, you get to see a real representative slice of the population.

You know how many white girls you see with black guys? Like...NONE. Maybe one or two couples like that in a week.

White couples with children? Fucking hundreds. Black dudes with white girls? Basically zero. All the waitresses? White boyfriends.

Being a cuck fetishist like OP should be a bannable offence.

based britbong

blacks have a higher amount of homosexuals too

Attached: 1545437115370.jpg (2302x1920, 2.1M)

She literally just took a picture with a black guy, the Twitter is fake. Calm down

I see them everywhere I go
They are out there
I'm not hating on them either, if they like black guys that has nothing to do with me

But I will say this I hate most black people unless i know them. I've had some horrible experiences with blacks and its disgusting the way they behave and if you do anything against them all of the sudden you're racist...

I fucking hate them (unless i know them and they're usually in a good career, but the others fuck them )

Whats worse is the youth, so far i have seen a lot of white girls near good neighborhoods walking around with some ugly ass thug nigga in his teens and the girls were like 13-15 and this nigga was pushing 18

Than why do we see so much race mixing everywhere?

One is external, the other internal. Don't think they're equal.

I live in the US Midwest and I see disproportionately more mixed couples every year

>I see them everywhere I go

Confirmation bias.

Only degenerate sluts like black guys. This is not me being salty, it's actually true. Only fucked up whores with a fetish for thug niggers like black men. It's abnormal.

This is cope and could be fake stats
I see mixed couples all the time in my area and I think its cool and perfectly fine but I hate the black guy because he automatically assumes I'm some racist when in reality he's jsut a black guy who got a white gf who isn't that cute anyway and why would i care?

The problem I have with these people is they always fucking look at me and the women are trying to say something, i find it disgusting

YES im white but just because you're with a black guy do you really need to look at me and show me you have some fucking black guy around you?
Bitch its your life not mine

You don't. It's media brainwashing and cucks like OP trying to convince you that it's endemic so whenever you do see a white girl with a black guy your brain goes 'omg ANOTHER one', while completely forgetting and ignoring all the white couples you also saw.

It's objectively, statistically false.

Glad to hear it

I have had two face to face interaction with these couples (meaning we said hello or some shit)
One of them put her head down when she saw me and the others where pretty chill walking around with their race mixxed kid

I literally didn't care but what gets me is why are you "showing" off to me you have a black dude with you, the problem is they're imposing their life onto mine and i dont care who you fuck

>It's objectively, statistically false.
Glad to hear it

When over 50%of your women in your race fucks niggers, sandniggers and jungle gooks, then maybe you should really adopt Stricker measures in controlling your women. Its regular known white women are the biggest whores and sluts of any race, hell, in my homeland, women women are made for raping and fucking, meanwhile our women are made just to marry and have children

What you got against game of thrones you boomer faggot
>valar morghulis yourself

>When over 50%of your women in your race fucks niggers, sandniggers and jungle gooks

citation needed

They're both internal
Girls don't date black guys for social validation, bc that doesn't happen
They date black guys bc they fit the "Beauty and the best", "Lady and the tramp" etc archetypes

>Its regular known white women are the biggest whores and sluts of any rac
Its really disturbing because this is a fact

Out of all the cousins I have only 5 who I know of have had very successful relationships and are still married today Everyone else (out of 15+ cousins ended up in divorce or desperately trying to control her and keep her in line)

I'll post about two cousins specifically
Both guys run and own two businesses
Wife cheated when he was away on business for both guys
The other women cheated but nobody ever talked about it. My cousins just divorced the bitch and found another woman who I think they're still with today

I seriously don't understand what it is about some women, its like they are programmed and if their husband isn't home they end up fucking anyone else on the side

also, I have a relative who is the biggest cuck known to man and I fucking laugh at him anytime i see this fucking cuck

You fuckin delusional waste of life. Slavery especially in the United States was more cruel than anywhere else, and most in southern states. But of course racists will think that slavery was not that at all that bad because racists are already mentally flawed in their thinking.

I don't understand this post. People don't care about you as much as you think, homie.

Why the FUCK would I want to be tall black guy. I'm a 6ft4 above average looking white man.

Attached: 1547318976746.jpg (600x418, 27K)

I live in Canada so I guess we're lucky in my city. Theres actually a really small population of black people here and typically theyre the most wholesome people ive met. I work in construction and this one black guy we did some work for was eternally grateful to us for doing such a small job no other company would touch. I ended up barely doing any work and had my brother do everything because I was talking to this guy the whole time. After we finished we stayed around for an hour just chatting with him and he gave us 3 bottles of homemade wine.

We were driving around one day and he noticed us and started honkig and waving at us. Maybe im biased but black people in Canada are typically really great people.

At the same time my friends got like 1/32nd moor genetics and I call him a nigger all the time.

Attached: 1547471276428.gif (286x400, 1.96M)

Women care enormously about how they're seen though, it may not be 100% validation but it certainly is there.

Nice copypasta

Slavery in the US was probably the best slavery out of all recorded slavery. Arabs are currently treating their slaves worse than Americans did 200 years ago. Never mind how the rest of the world treated their slaves back then. Both the treatment and the numbers make US slavery look like fucking heaven.
I'm not condoning slavery, that's ridiculous, but you should really try to look at what it actually was instead of this imaginary shit you seem to think it was.

As we are talking of mostly women who have been rejected by their father
For them, social validation is rejecting "back" what is generally expected (by dating thugs); as to prove that rejects can also make it
Alas, it doesn't work out that way and they end up as single mothers

lmao generally south germany is based tho

you don't

how are they fake stats

are you literally retarded
white women are the least sexually promiscuous and the most racially loyal of all races

Cuck cope

Niggers are a product of their environment. If they're bought up well, they can be your best friend but if they're ghetto-ised they can almost never be made normal trust me.

>it’s not legal no matter how hard you deserve it like op
Mfw
Based

Attached: 9A89E73C-BA2C-407C-82C4-3CC4041A9FAE.jpg (600x450, 37K)

This meme needs to fucking die and so do you cuck posters. Like do you get off on the idea that black guys are stealing your women? Asians are more likely to be ricing white cunts than blacks.

Blacks on average:
>are the LEAST fit and most obese (along with Hispanics)
>same penis size as whites
>lower IQ
>poorer
>more crime ridden
>the least desirable race to date

Im going to make the most insightful, even-keeled post in this thread.

Black men are perceived as more masculine than every other race by women. Fact. There is myriad data to support this.

This doesn’t translate into attraction. Like, not even a little bit. A cursory glance at cultural history will show that the males considered most attractive (young Depp, young Pitt, young Cruise, Efron, et al) are collagenated PRETTY BOYS.

So yes, sure, maybe the average black guy has marginally more grip strength and a slightly longer dick than the average white guy, but he’s also hilariously low sentience, has a round mandible, weird peanut-shaped head, and next to no social calibration (“game”).

Women are attracted to men who are the “alphas” in the environment in which they were raised... so trailer trash like a roidbeasts and blacks because of their perceived strength and masculinity, and refined, urbane women are attracted to men with dynamic masculinity and aesthetic faces. White men are universally better off in the second category, which is why liberals, despite their preaching of racial equality, often curiously date only white men.

>grip strength
What an odd thing to bring up. It would make more sense to use a personality trait correlated to testosterone.

Who cares? Why is everyone on here so triggered by some girl dating a black guy. Someone who isn't related to you and you'll most likely never meet. And guaranteed all the guys getting triggered date asian women or would date asian/non-white women. Seems a little hypocritical. The end result is the same doesn't matter if it's a white women or a white man doing it

Holy fucking based

Attached: A0BF8ADD-5815-4253-87F5-7CF965122E5F.png (540x540, 227K)

When will the discord trannies fuck off?

Well it is Jow Forums after all. And blacks have higher serum testosterone levels across the board.

The point is that primal masculinity is a stupid meme and lifting 5x5s and roiding will make you repulsive to prime women.

Do calesthenics and read a book about photography if you want to have sex.

>this thread
>prime women
Anyone who's actually eligible for the kind of woman you're talking about already knows about this very, very basic shit.

You guy are getting baited by the Discord Cuckolds group. Really look at the channels on the left side of the pic.

They actually spend time photoshopping black guys/dicks into pictures of people they don't know and their own family members etc. They even have a spambot running on Jow Forums.They are just as pathetic furries and MLP faggots. They are clinically insane.

Attached: discord cucks.png (1073x678, 104K)

If you are a white girl and you start judging me as misogynist or racist just because i’m not your black boyfriend, you’re not worth my time. The hour or so i spend talking to you could have been spent reading a book or learning something new but instead i had to hear you droan on about your female inferiority complex. NEXT

Attached: 2A21751B-A2C9-4B77-87AF-B5F0795EB314.jpg (599x337, 25K)

>photoshopping black guys into pictures of white girls
>not just using pictures of white girls with black guys
Even if it isn't sexual or a relationship thing, it can't be hard to find pictures with white women and black men. Why even go through all of that?

They do. Because they are that obsessed. I've lost count of the cuck shoops I've seen here on Jow Forums. Granted it has become more common lately because of the spambots and media forcing it. But still.