Where do I find a clingy possessive friend

where do I find a clingy possessive friend

Attached: 1541305272978.gif (350x286, 127K)

Well first things first
Are you
>Male
>Female (female)
or
>Female (male)

I said FRIEND not romantic partner

there is more to life than sex you know

>thinks id want to be possessive over a worthless platonic relationship
what a waste of time and energy that would be, you really arent worth it

Not him but if you are a biological female(unlikely) you'll never have friends because a.) other females will instinctively hate you and b.) Males and females can't be friends because at the end of the day all they'll want is to have sex with you in an ethier romantic sense or just a sexual sense. and if you are a guy you might be able to if you hang out with the right people.

You asked for a clingy possessive friend
You can achieve that easily if you are one of the two (fe)males

why would you want that? Seems rather disturbing.

I used to be a clingy friend to a detriment to my mental health.

back to plebbit you go neurotypical

Attached: 13.png (450x364, 99K)

juden97ityfmh6dcg5

you guys are such normalfags why not head back to faceberg

Attached: 1541121751557.jpg (600x1040, 271K)

I'm a normalfaggot because i see what people are? Ok bucko. Just go ahead and call us NPCs also i am sure you want to. I'm surprised you didn't just resort to that actually.

>where do I find a clingy possessive friend
me

Why do you want one user?

>you guys are such normalfags
I was just stating the obvious you dumb negroid orbiter

>no one ever checks in with me and ask how im doin
clingy friends seem so comfy

Why is "percapita" written on her shorts ?

yes nice
normalfags like you wont understand
thats my point

>tfw find a fun person to talk to
>greet every morning, goodnight every evening, ask how they're doing every day, go for long conversations
>play vidya, have a good time on voice, discuss autistic shit, have good laughs, motivate each other
>it's yet another episode of "oh shit that person showed me attention, so i'll fall in love and hope he's gay and if he's not i'll have a meltdown when he said he's not gay or looking for a relationship from the start" episode
I get naturally clingy over a few weeks, but this is exactly why I don't like having 1 long term friend to focus on. Always ends up with them being homo lala flaming faggots.

Attached: 1534231918351.jpg (528x470, 75K)

post location op

i wish i could have one of those again but i always manage to ghost somehow like the anxiety filled faggot i am.
i have like one person who still tries to talk to me and i just can't bring myself to it because i'm literally a bad influence/person.

Attached: 1516387885530.gif (504x279, 1.68M)

hmm. I had a friend who did exactly that

here goes nothing
irvine california
those are some fat fucking hands jesus christ

>t. skeletor faggot handlette NEET

those are working mans hands

So wait are you the one who becomes gay or do other people become gay to you

other people become gay. I tell them i'm not interested in any homo stuff, even if they pretend to be girls.

I found this gif on my bf's computer and deleted it. Goddamn men

Damn op i thought i was the only one who wants a group of close friends. Its always the gays though, its really hard to find straight friends who want to be close with you

Same tbqh. Though honestly im not straight as an arrow, id have no problem cuddling with a guy friend but i have zero interest in sex with another guy

>group of close friends
>friends
>plural
no I only desire I a group is too high of a risk of abandonment and information leaks

>information leaks

What possibly could you have on you that would be worth leaking?

you dont understand since you are most likely a normalfag who came here from the youtube greentexts

I just want one ride or die type gf

>I said FRIEND not romantic partner
wrong board lmao, most of us are thirst driven beasts so you know the deal

I don't get these kinds of gifs and images. It's not like you die as soon as you put your head through the noose. You either gotta jump, in which case you probably have to move a bit after putting on the noose, or you are retarded and are going to be hanging there for 15 minutes before dying of asphyxiation.

I think it's trying to symbolize what is one the "other side" of the noose, like it is a portal to a better place after all the messy death business is over with

being that kind of friend is exhausting. nothing they do is ever enough, and it isnt their fault. if you get addicted to someone, youre going to have withdrawals when they relent (and they will). trying to encourage this behavior out of someone is disgusting, op.

Attached: 138E2C98-809F-4903-A3A8-72EB0088D2C2.jpg (339x337, 60K)

Hi I'm here originally original hi oregano

What's on the other side isn't the scary part, though. Putting on the noose took no effort, the jump did.

W-what information leaks.
Damn you sound way too similar to me. I have this same paranoia

Where do I find a friend who's worth clinging to and possessing?

Thank you. It's gratifying to see someone who knows what's the problem is.

tfw clingy friends are the best yet i don't have one.