It's July 1, 2005. Where are you in life?

It's July 1, 2005. Where are you in life?

Attached: nintendopower-tp.jpg (680x893, 176K)

This is one of the best years of my life. I'm playing sonic adventure 2 battle and pokemon gold in my friend's summer house, we're full of naive optimism for the final year of primary school next year and what comes after it. I have no fears or responsibilities. Every Friday my mother takes us to the arcade and lets us choose between fast food or more pokemon cards.

this is back when i believed i could be someone in life

I'm playing ALttP on my Super Nintendo while my mom makes pancakes for dinner and my brother is helping me play.

I still have that issue.

just took my 2nd Ph.D and went on holiday.

I was 5 and claimed my neighbor as my gf.
those were good times

stuck on probation and in group therapy. sometime during that year i had to spend a month in a boys home. home schooling and then forced back into day school.
it wasn't that bad when i look back on it.
i'm older and still get ridiculed for being a shut in but at least i could get away with it back then.

Attached: 1540851581342.png (611x522, 420K)

My dad attempted an hero around that and has been arguably alow-functioning self-made robot ever since

Attached: F573CB5E-4F95-4F44-B6F9-B0DCD1AAA660.jpg (720x405, 21K)

summer vacation, just starting to smoke weed and do drugs, going into sophomore year of high school. completely unaware of how sad life would end up becoming, happy ignorant days. good times.

Attached: 1541345789642.jpg (1280x853, 60K)

I just realized I'm only 23 and I barely remember what happened before the last 8 years or so
how fucked am I

Alpha Chad AF. What went wrong?
>Shut in
>Probation
You /burglar/ ?
Are you my dad?
You didnt miss much.

same, weed/painkillers/beers take their toll

I'm 26 and I feel the same way. I remember almost nothing before the early 2010's.

I'm almost 29 but my memory is super shitty too

Anyway, I was 15 at the time, and was excited for the new Zelda game coming out the following year. My Sophomore year in high school was alright and I was excited to enter my Junior year.

Just finished failing all my exams except Calc I of my first year studying engineering physics.

I can't even remember what I did that summer. 3 months of holiday. All I know is I didn't work a summer job... but I didn't travel anywhere either.

I wasn't feeling too bummed out about failing, I guess I thought it'd sort itself out. And now I had summer holiday.

I had that exact fucken issue of nintendo powrr.... fuck

I had that issue and I never subscribed. I think I had a 3 month trial. That Zelda hype was insane. It made RDR2's seem tame.

I am in a handicap class of 6 kids, 2 nonverbal downsyndrome, the fat fuck teacher would actively emotionally torture children and we are daily locked in a closet in the classroom to "calm down" which would cause us to violently kick the walls and scream, while the teacher would taunt us from the outside and mock us

Honestly, ive fought with it for a very long time, but i can just confidently say how absolutely fucked that situation was

I basically had no education until jr high, and no have friends until highschool and became a turbo autist chad at the end of highschool

When i am home i play videogames

>burglar?
i used to steal but i never got caught. ran a bike theft ring with a few other little shits. funny story. a few kids actually saw the bikes in my garage and we had to ditch them. we had a literal 5 person chain running about 15 bikes inside my fucking bedroom and their mother just barely made it by the time we ditched the last bike. i don't feel good about that one and i feel sorry to any person i may have hurt.
after that we stole garden gnomes and left them in a tree for people to find.
i don't really talk to those guys anymore.
what i got caught for i will not discuss. i did my time and got under the psychologists skin.

Attached: 1499667830798.png (597x423, 203K)

Summer before Senior Year of high school

balls deep in counter-strike and drug addiction
wew time sure does fly when you're a neckbeard

Idk, doing autistic 5 year old shit

In primary school reading that exact magazine after a day getting teased on for liking pokemon.

Celebrating my birthday with mummy because no friends at school to invite.

Third year in college. I play ps2 all day. Still a virgin. We're making vacation plans with my friends. We're also thinking of shooting a movie for shits and giggles (we did). Last year of sanity, october 2006 is when my life started going to shit.

Enjoying summer before I start high school. I play lots of counter strike source and Half-Life 2. It's a hot and humid day but I know fourth of July is right around the corner and that makes me excited.

Playing Warcraft all day

Turned 5 a couple of weeks ago. Probably playing spyro the dragon or some shit.

I like portrait of ruin

I 100.1%ed the map, beat the game with all unlockable characters, filled the item dex, got every drop from the online boss rush mode and had my store open online all the time, with all the rarest drops

I wish theyd port the other 2 ds ones to the wii u would like to play them

im 12 and waht is this?

Barrow, Alaska. Nothing but oil workers and fishermen, almost all drunk. The latitude really fucks with you, and I was born there. Days of night and nights of day, depending on the season. I could only imagine what the temp workers went through, not being used to it all. Suicide wasn't too uncommon.

17 and not knowing July 3 would be the best day of the summer.

You fool, you still don't realize July 28th will be the best day of the decade.

14 and getting bullied
probably the period of my school life where I sat the most in front of the computer

Basically in conflict with most everyone because they were usually bratty spoiled sheeple convinced of their own superiority to everyone else. A couple of frenemies. Family was really the only people I could trust. Was trying to immigrate to a different country so I could just start a new life over without a bunch of pricks trying to start fights and arguments with me constantly because they're simply just entitled snobs.

I dropped out of school and just played runescape all day long.And i stopped talking to all my IRL friends.

I'm 15 and I've recently lost my virginity to a thicc female classmate during a school trip back in May. Life is good and I feel invincible.

If only I know how bad things would really get.

The day after my 15th Birthday.
Nice gf, good friends, parents still married

It seemed fine.

Roundabout the time my Granddad died. I was sad about it at the time, being 10 years old and all, but looking back on it I really had no logical reason to be upset about it since I barely even knew him. He was just some dementia riddled alcoholic who used to beat my Mum and Nan, why should I have given a shit about him? I don't think he even knew who I was

>I have a problem with every single person that I meet
>Could the problem be me?
>No, it is every other person alive who is wrong.

Wow, do you sound like an annoying fucking loser.

Don't ever talk to my friend that way.

>tfw ill never be playing lego star wars with my christian school friends again

those were one of the few last years that I didnt hate going to school then I went to a regular school and hated very second of it.

Attached: 1534709877863.jpg (1024x730, 97K)

10 years old, being starved and getting the shit kicked out of me by my father every day

Attached: feelbadallthetime.gif (500x544, 165K)

just moved back in my parents after dropping out of college. i realized a fine arts major was worthless and needed to get my shit together a figure out a new plan. i eventually got a business degree and now i have a soul crushing wagie job, but at least i can pay the bills, right?