Cwc ascended

Chris Chan has finally lost what little sanity he partitioned. Our dimension is going to merge with another, most people will die, but those who don't (Chris and friends) will gain superpowers. Chris is trying to get in contact with megan, and hes also married to rosechu and mewtwo.

youtu.be/Ox3eL4kPP4k

Attached: Screenshot_20181107-095914.png (854x480, 467K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/9NXhPw4uWkA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Chris Chan has finally lost what little sanity he partitioned
So he lost nothing then? Dude was always batshit crazy.

was this all due to the fucking idea guys?

>he
>dude
IT'S "SHE" AND "DUDINE". USE HER PRONOUNS, SHITLORDS

Attached: pepe with a gun.jpg (396x385, 42K)

Dimensional merges and the like have been a shitposting fad all over the paranormal internet for years now
Christine isn't crazy, she just let the wrong ideas in

this is the autistic brain on leftism.

>USE HER PRONOUNS, SHITLORDS
No. If anything, Chris is a perfect example of this shit being a mental disorder.

>posting 10 day old CWC news to Jow Forums

Attached: Gay&PickleAds.jpg (290x300, 27K)

>posting whatever the fuck that is to Jow Forums

That's an out of date CWC troll, exactly my point

It was only a matter of time before isolation and untreated mental disorders got to him. He will end up then crazy hobo everyone stays away from once his mom finally dies.

If you told me 10 years ago that Chris would end up transsexual, homeless, sucking dick for PS4 games, I would never have believed you. But look where we are now. We've come so far - and Chris has each and every one of you to thank for it. Without you, the future of this beautiful soul would have stayed a far off dream, never to be realized.

>trolls ruined his life
Take anything he's ever done or said and you realize he is a retard, the fanbase the trolls created helps him pay the bills. Stop trying to moralfag.

Trips don't lie
But then again, neither do dubs? Who is telling the truth? Both?

>implying Chris can't go deeper
Fuckers were saying he's lost all his sanity for years now. Give it just a year or so and they'll say the exact same thing again

This. People are saying that just because this saga has been long and boring, but everyone was thinking it could never get lower after JULAY, after the house burning down, it never ends. The dude is a living testament to euthanizing the retarded.

He actually looks better. He has become thinner in face, prettier redder cheeks, darker thicker hair. What the fuck? Did female hormones actually make him more attractive?

I mean he looks gay as fuck, but he isn't as UGLY.

would you guys fuck chrischans boipucci?

Look at this parody song about Chris from the late 00s

youtu.be/9NXhPw4uWkA

He was basically his opposite.

what a lovely young lady

Attached: Capture.png (583x242, 21K)

I don't approve of Chris' life but that's honestly sad. I love cats

**Your scheme shall fail, Master Chris, and the Talisman shall finally be mine.**

What anime does Chris Chan approve of? From his twitter name it looks like he must have gotten into Hyperdimension Neptunia recently.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 132K)

some nerds told him cwcville was being invaded by hyperdimension neptunia lolis, that's the catalyst for this latest spergout as best i can tell

Everytime I look at Chris I want to curl up into my own shell, his life is just so fucking horrible. It's like a car crash in slow motion.

Attached: tiresome.png (1022x731, 643K)