Lads i just took some vitamin D and actually feel a lot better afterwords

lads i just took some vitamin D and actually feel a lot better afterwords
i forgot i took it but then 40 minutes later i realized i didn't feel groggy and tired anymore

could vitamin D supplementation not have been a meme all this time?

Attached: 42112421313.jpg (375x500, 31K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nhs.uk/conditions/vitamins-and-minerals/vitamin-d/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Depends, really is all about where you live. If you for instance live up in the cold and unforgiveable Northern Europe/Scandinavia or Russia, then no.

If you are from southern countries or countries where it is always hot, then please stop what you're doing and take some zinc.

Do you take tablet form or inject?

I started injecting my vitamins after i realised the tablets didnt have stuff like testosterone and growth hormone

of course not, vitamin d is essential for well being

>If you are from southern countries
balkan
we get lots of sun but the winter is colder than germany and france
lel
i know but all the literature i've read about deficiency said that ti's probably not a big deal
but i swear to god i don't feel tired at all anymore
something that's basically the in weekends for me
wait now that i think about it that might be because i don't go outside in the weekends
fuck i might have cracked the case lads

Refer to my previous point about Russia, I just forgot to add eastern european countries aswell.

>something that's basically the in weekends for me
the norm in weekends
i skipped a word somehow

the balkan is very south
most people i know assume that it's med climate
it's actually quite a bit colder than all of the west
warm continental climate to be specific
i was talking about snowfall with a germ and i basically said that if you don't have a snowy winter you're not white
after he checked the weather my country ended up having a lower coldest temp, lower average and more snowfall

No, I know, I've been to Serbia and Romania for up to several times. I know how cold it can be, stay strong in those winters man. Also I'm not going to bring Jow Forums into here, but goddamn what the fuck is Albany and let me pay my respects for Romania.

>stay strong in those winters man
you get used to it and like it after a bit
it's only annoying when the winter starts because you're not acclimatized
>Albany
Albany is in new york mate
albania is a muslim shithole full of low IQ criminal shitskins that house iranian terrorists
god made them because he thought man and animals were to far apart
so he created an albanian to bridge the gap

Yeah I live in Scandinavia and things get really cold here, but sometimes biting the cold and kicking your frozen feet into the ground is really heart-warming. It has given me a lot of good memories.

Also thanks for clarifying, I remember meeting seeing two albanian men on a tour through Serbia and the guide said "Look there, here you see the missing link of man, the Albanian!".

>Serbia and the guide said "Look there, here you see the missing link of man, the Albanian!".
based tour guide
also you can probably meet more albanians in your country than you can in serbia
if you go to switzerland you'll see more albanians than swiss
what's interesting about the balkan is that it probably has the most difference between the record hottest and record coldest 44C in summer and -26 in winter at least where i'm at
but the winters are something special
the winter solstice celebration (that's actually celebrated on the 6th of january) where we burn huge bonfires and the children go sing carols in the morning to get fruits and money
top comfy

>also you can probably meet more albanians in your country than you can in Serbia.

I don't think so mate, I'm danish so the only thing I will ever see are chinks, muzzies and the occasional nigger sneaking out at night to collect dem gibs. Also 44C in the summer? Jesus christ, I would never survive and I thought I had it hard here when it was 34 last summer. How do you stay alive in such hot periods?

Attached: 1535742728567.jpg (500x702, 52K)

dunno you just deal with it i guess
it's alright when you're home
but the streets are doused with sunlight and warm up to way more than 44C
staying in the sun is asking to get heat stroke
>34 last summer
that was the one summer where western cucks got the heat and we stayed cool
we also had shit tons of rain whilst you had a drought
honestly if that's the result of global warming then i'm all for it
i think sweden had the most albanians of all the scandies
but most of them are in germoney and switzerland

i googled copenhage and apparently your record lowest temp was -18
we beat you by 8 degrees mate
we also have the same amount of snow days
what did god even mean by this

I can't wait for climate change to go full effect and freeze the north fully once again, then the white man shall truly rise and all of the sand people shall flee. It is going to be fucking great once God himself turns on the valves.

Bad luck, I guess.

the chad balkaner ends up being more of a hyperborean than the virgin dane
you got btfo today lad
>I can't wait for climate change to go full effect and freeze the north fully once again, then the white man shall truly rise and all of the sand people shall flee. It is going to be fucking great once God himself turns on the valves.
i just want whites to stop being cucks mate
i'd be okay if europe turned into the fucking sahara if it meant whites taking their own side

The fuck are you talking about, I wasn't even comparing myself to him. All I wanted was a nice discussion about vitamin D and how albanians aren't human. I'm so fucking sick and tired of everyone picking on us (please keep doing it). All of this relentless mockery has made me not care about any insult in the world and made me go to the gym.

>The fuck are you talking about, I wasn't even comparing myself to him
it was a joke mate
everyone says that the norsemen are hyperborean men of the arctic but it ends up being warmer in copenhagen than the balkan

Shit sorry, you never know when you're on the net. People have just turned into very sensitive and overly-aggressive people nowadays, I feel like I'm in the ring everytime I boot up this thing.

just took some vitamin D and calcium when you made this post
feeling like pic related now
thanks OP

Attached: download (1).jpg (849x941, 37K)

what the hell i googled reykjavik and it's hotter there as well
record low -20C
and oslo is the same at -26
only helsinki and stockholm are colder than the balkan
i never would have thought that iceland was actually pretty warm

we're all gonna make it lad

For the past few weeks I've been doing about 3000 IU in the morning and another at night with meals. I'm going to try 5000 IU in the morning and leave it at that.

I think it has made a noticeable difference in my alertness/energy. When it's winter time around here there just isn't enough sunlight in the day to bask in so I think it makes sense taking the supplements. Before I started taking them I was falling into a very lax apathetic state where I just wanted to lie down more than doing things.

>started taking them I was falling into a very lax apathetic state where I just wanted to lie down more than doing things.
same
>For the past few weeks I've been doing about 3000 IU in the morning and another at night with meals. I'm going to try 5000 IU in the morning and leave it at that.
but why?
i took 800 iu and thought i took too much needlessly
the bottle said 400 was enough

Honestly just reading around online - didn't consult with a professional.

It seemed very unlikely to overdose on it unless you chugged a bottle of it. From what I remember people that were getting depressed/lathargic were advised to look into getting one of those artificial sunlight 'SAD' lamps and some people were getting instructed to take 20,000 IU once a week. The idea was that if you took it with a meal your body was going to absorb and breakdown some of it day by day. I did 3000 seeing that's what the average person was doing and considered the move to 5000 once in the morning after seeing about it breaking down throughout the day and also the fact that winter days were shorter and we're not out in the sun at all really.

Come summertime when I don't suffer from this stuff I think I'll lower it to 1000 daily.

Again though, a lot of people with anecdotal experience were having good results just keeping it somewhere between 2000-5000 a day based on their weight.

What cind of retard edukation do you have?

just a reminder that if you CAN get away from using synthetic vit.d in pill form and instead incorporate nude sunbathing (especially where the genitals can get sunlight) you will get better results. if u cant, use pills obviously... stay SUNLIGHT'D my friends

>What cind of retard edukation do you have?
the kind that teaches you to write properly

you really want your piss to be expensive don't you mate

Lol I get that, but it's been working for me and isn't super expensive. I think taking it with meals is key and at the end of the day it is a pill where I'm probably pissing away most of it.

in the morning as well with a meal or is it okay if it's just a pill?
cause i eat a really late breakfast
can i take it with my coffee?

I generally eat eggs with bacon, sausage, etc. I think having some fats in the meal is good. I'm talking out of my ass but I figure it'd bind with the meal better so it's soluble and digested.

No time restriction or anything, just taking it in the morning whenever I get my meal in. Coffee could be fine if you have milk/creamer with it but I think a meal would be better with it.

No food restrictions with taking it, and the bottle won't say whether you should or shouldn't take it with a meal but reading around it seemed the best idea to actually get the vitamin D in your system.

i eat literally just a quarter kilo of oats 4 hours after getting up
i don't like eating early
but i drink coffee when i wake up
so could i stick a bit of butter in my coffee or something and eat it like that?

Imagine how sharp and crisp the braps would be if a statue farted haha

nhs.uk/conditions/vitamins-and-minerals/vitamin-d/

yes take it in winter, above is the advice in the UK

and yes, I feel better taking it in winter too

here's a secret, supplements work!!!
if they don't you either are buying shit
or you aren't deficient, as in, vitamin D wouldn't make you feel better if you already had enough in your bahdy, i say bahdy because that's the way John Mayer would say it and i'm recently getting into him, YOU BETTER BE OKAY WITH IT!!!
pic unrelated?

Attached: 1542368049497.jpg (861x895, 105K)