You lift. You study. You watch what you eat. But are you being the best man you can be...

You lift. You study. You watch what you eat. But are you being the best man you can be? Gillette thinks you've got what it takes. Be the best a man can be.

youtu.be/koPmuEyP3a0

Attached: unnamed (1).jpg (900x900, 47K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=b1XGPvbWn0A
youtube.com/watch?v=kbHXIN6EzWo
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Why would they put her in this Wtf? Lmao might as well put Alex Jones in a commercial now

Attached: 1547480803811.png (2208x1242, 2.26M)

>hey guys who are our primary market, fuck you
>now buy my fucking razor you demon, everything youve done is wrong

also

>black dudes are doing absolutely nothing wrong
>they're either telling off white dudes or acting virtuous

HMMMMMMMM REALLY GETS MY BRAIN BLASTIN'

Packaged, rootless, sterilized masculinity, thanks Gillette. Are you going to tell me to watch some afroball and drink beer too?

>Harassers are all white men
>Virtuous saviors are all black men
Huh, I wonder what kind of person made this ad?

Why are all these replies copy+pasted from /tv/ verbatim?

I'm being 100% serious when I say that I think this is the worst ad I've ever seen. There's something genuinely nightmarish about this and I'm not one to usually give a shit about this kind of thing.
Yes, teach children to be respectful but don't treat it as if boys are innately broken and need 'fixing'. That is the most misandrist shit.

I found OP's comment on the video.

Attached: OPJason.png (349x88, 10K)

what does it have to do with gillette

>buying Gillette products in the first place
Never gonna make it.

Who’s the retard copying /tv/ threads line by line and posting them to /fit? This is the third one in the last hour

Do you guys remember when there was this huge viral video about a woman being harassed on the street and everyone chose to willfully ignore what was being depicted onscreen about WHICH men actually harass women in public?

youtube.com/watch?v=b1XGPvbWn0A [Open]

It was the strangest thing to me, everybody watched it, everybody embraced it, everybody spoke a complete fictional narrative that directly contradicted what was recorded.

Attached: 1547482498249.png (599x510, 257K)

Serious question, why do you browse /tv/? It's a pedo shithole.

You answered your own question dumbass

That’s like half of Jow Forums man

>same guy walking silently beside her for 4 minutes
Fuck off he didn’t do shit you cunt

Nah bro I use Tough Blade, it lasts longer and is a closer and cleaner shave.

RAUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUL

Attached: 638[1].jpg (600x600, 30K)

>Gillette 2018
>youtube.com/watch?v=kbHXIN6EzWo
>Work hard, regardless of genetics. Stay strong, even through tough times. Your best never comes easy, but you can do it, because you're a man, and men have it in them to reach their potential if they truly try!

>Gillette 2019
>this

What happened?

Pathetic.

Invest in a DE and defeat the disposable jew.

based

Attached: Screenshot_2019-01-14-13-21-40-1.png (1080x1416, 277K)

saw that too, kek

Why do the Jow Forumsfags ignore the vid of that black dude breaking up a fight between black dudes? Are they obsessed with us?

pinnacle of marketing

What video are you talking about nigger

That shows blacks in a positive light stupid

Watch the ad, cletus

Attached: a cute.jpg (1058x1060, 107K)

kek

>Sargons puppet account

Kekmate

No fuck you, darkie. I only cone in these threads to shitpost. I don't click on links.

>he hasn't taking the safety razor pill
Never gonna make it. I bought a pack of 100 blades ($10) and a safety razor five years ago and literally have not bought any shaving supplies since, and I have to remain clean shaven. Shit's cash. Even if you switch blades once a week, a $10 pack lasts two years. I have thick skin and can't remember the last time I switched out, though. Fuck Gillette

how do you go from those 80s commercials about being a man to this. i loved those. makes me wanna hug my dad. fuck gilette though

The only way to use 4channel desu

kek

Amen brother safety razor is master race

>Still using my grandfathers 50 year old razor
>Japanese steel blades
>Authentic badger hair brush

And like you said besides the initial investment of like $30-$50 dollars if you need a razor it's cheap as can be

are these ads even for consumers anymore? or are CEOs just trying to outjerk each other to see who is more enlightened?

Attached: race-mixing-advertising-comic.png (1000x1000, 89K)

They're the global elite attempting to destroy western civilization, the remnants of democracy and the middle class and make a world of slaves void of culture, religion, ethnicity, sexuality and morality that serves them.

Attached: I-JZGBMc2_QQBmbSQIDeNLEKncgX_sv1sFAlGp07m4U.jpg (639x768, 192K)

Attached: 1545526500708.jpg (524x463, 59K)