I want to talk to a nice femanon girl, preferably from a non-western country. Is anyone here a nice femanon girl...

I want to talk to a nice femanon girl, preferably from a non-western country. Is anyone here a nice femanon girl? ;_; I'm nice too.

Attached: kosthedin.jpg (150x150, 6K)

Inb4 tranners and larpers

Attached: the-strain-thomas-eichhorst-gif.gif (500x279, 1.8M)

Pls no trannies pls no larp ;_;

I haven't talked to a girl for nearly a year. ;_;

There's few girls on here, And even fewer who do more than just lurk.

However, The most ''expressive'' girls on r9k are ones with dicks between their legs. Be careful, Good luck on your search OP.

Attached: 1537875132012.jpg (677x1024, 58K)

Oh that's bad. I've stopped browsing Jow Forums over a year ago, so I'm not familiar with its demographic anymore.

But I remembered a girl from here who was nice to me and then realized that I haven't talked to one for so long. Why am I such a virgin ;-;

Thanks though.

Attached: sadkirby.jpg (165x158, 6K)

I would talk to you, but I'm Western so good luck on your search.

shut u you fuckin facegfaggot

Don't buy into the iPhone meme, get an Android of some sort. They're much cheaper and can basically do the same.

We can still talk if you want ;-; I shouldn't be so picky

I have been using the same android phone for 4 years and will keep using it until it breaks. I won't ever buy an iPhone.

i want one to send me panties pics

Leave my thread, degenerate.

make me go you colosal faggot

Fakemerchant imposter....

Attached: 1538576063547.png (657x527, 19K)

Yeah I want a cutie femanon to talk to from the UK for friendly female advice, ranting and just being e-friends or possibly more. Would be good if she is older than 25 so I don't get called old and creepy,

Attached: jihs1444.jpg (500x353, 30K)

i don't even can think this thread is anything other than bait/bullshit
tho you come to Jow Forums to talk to people? isn't easier going to Jow Forums ?

Attached: Screenshot_5.jpg (523x494, 51K)

Because I remembered an Jow Forums girl who was nice to me. I wanted to get that feel back. See Not bait, I want to talk to a nice femanon and be friends and share affections :(

I hope this won't turn into a competition, user.

why cant you just talk with a user instead of a woman?

I'm guessing a girl who browses r9k is going to be a million times cooler than a normie from Jow Forums. There is no point trying to talk to or meet a normal girl if you feel you're not normal.

>I hope this won't turn into a competition, user.
I don't think so lol. I was talking to a nice femanon on another thread but I was a bit of dick to her and also forgot to reply to her post. So I guess this is me trying to be more friendly to the ladies who post here.

a girl from r9k will be as cancer as a guy from r9k i think

I'm sorry everyone but I think I will go to sleep now. I made this thread 5 hours ago and I'm really tired now.

If a femanon wants to talk, please leave some form of contact in this thread and I will message you tomorrow. I will try my hardest to be worth it and make you happy too.

I'm using a Tripcode so I can later verify it's me.

Because I'm talking to anons all the time and I'm craving the affection and attention of a woman, which I haven't really ever experienced in my life.

Good night everyone. Hope tomorrow I can wake up happy when I see this thread. Probably not though.

Attached: Kirby_Inhale_3.jpg (192x171, 32K)

Yes the possibility of meeing a lovely lady with BDP and ASPD tendencies who will erase me like a bug and giggle about it is in the back of my mind. What's life without a little excitement eh? *rubs hands together*

Attached: pop149.png (530x433, 281K)

why even waste your time with this?

Not really maximum effort is it?
Besides I really want a nice femanon girl to talk to. I had a chance and messed it up but it's not like they don't exist,
This is a fairly impossible situation for her though. We all know any girl who drops contact info will either get swamped with cringe thirsty compliments or outright called everything from a tranny to a whore.
This, should be quite entertaining user.

Attached: 91j4.jpg (284x177, 8K)