Black guy from my gym. Never used roids. Never even touched any supplements, whey not even once. Creatine not even once...

Black guy from my gym. Never used roids. Never even touched any supplements, whey not even once. Creatine not even once. 12 years training, 4 of those in prison.

Eats anything he wants. Never counted a calorie.

How come he looks like a professional bodybuilder and is 3x the size of any white men in the gym?

inb4 roids roids muh roids

Attached: 1919292.png (466x432, 451K)

Other urls found in this thread:

academic.oup.com/jcem/article/92/7/2519/2598282
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>expecting a nigger to tell the truth

He’s on roids.

ask him to do a drug test

Yeah, no jacked guy uses roids. Why would they lie?

average black guy's body is just leaner and more muscular than average white guy's body. i grew up in a mostly black area and even when i was in 1st grade playing with my friends in the summer, i noticed that my black friends had visible six packs at like age 7.

He’s on niggroids

not fooling anybody faggot.

lmfao he looks like a shitty roider

>Eats anything he wants. Never counted a calorie.

ROIDERNEGROIDER

Lift all you want, you’re still a nigcel

Yeah i think if the guy was on roids he'd be sharing the roid knowledge with the guys he kicks it with/lifts with etc. It's not like being on roids is unheard of and people are going to judge him for it. Especially not other jacked niggas in the gym who have been to prison

This guy is not on roids and has never touched even a supplement. Meanwhile you have the physique of Justin Timberlake after years of punishing yourself with diets

Jealous faggot, try again!

I'm middle eastern muslim you retard and i'm bigger than you from lifting for years with guys like this. I studied the routines and habits of the blacks, not twink male models on mens health magazines! Cry about it or go load another meal into my fitness pal thinking it will get you to where guys in the hood have been 10 years ago.

The guy in the pic is also Muslim btw you atheist cuck

Yeah OP I agree, he was in prison, they can’t even get steroids in prison because of the security. It’s just his genetics, clearly. Those studies that show blacks use steroids more than whites are also bullshit man.

Incoming >make le epic bait le threaddit meme

Black genetics.... At the cost of about 15 Iq points

Post body and his drug test
You won’t

I know right? Why would they ever lie to you?

Kill and report discord tranny threads

Attached: BA2CA506-7FEB-4FE4-8618-CDC76B542F5B.jpg (3780x6460, 1.9M)

Maybe it’s because he’s been training for 12 FUCKING YEARS???

tanning/dark skin adds 1000% to the illusion of muscle definition. do you really not know this or are you only pretending to be retarded? body builders practically paint their bodies black for this exact reason.

He's still a nigger.

Blacks do tend to have higher twitch muscle fiber density and higher free testosterone. This comes at the cost of smaller brains, lower IQ, higher average criminality, and lower impulse control. Human biodiversity isn't anything to be afraid of, it's just reality. That doesn't mean that there cannot be white guys who are stronger and more shredded, because plenty are, but on average the body composition and free testosterone levels of black people tend to be more conducive towards body building.

>reddit spacing
Blacks are genetically predisposed to being strong and fast

>absolutely no source
Kys tranny, the only difference is that blacks have higher estradiol levels on average which is why they’re so loud and obnoxious like women. Meanwhile here’s my source:

academic.oup.com/jcem/article/92/7/2519/2598282

>Blacks do tend to have higher twitch muscle fiber density and higher free testosterone. This comes at the cost of smaller brains, lower IQ, higher average criminality, and lower impulse control. Human biodiversity isn't anything to be afraid of, it's just reality. That doesn't mean that there cannot be white guys who are stronger and more shredded, because plenty are, but on average the body composition and free testosterone levels of black people tend to be more conducive towards body building.

Attached: 9726705B-E7F5-46AE-A21D-FDBE563AE568.jpg (644x800, 35K)

>Never counted calories
Only because he doesn't have enough fingers

I had a black guy at the gym tell me he only eats a cup of rice and beans three times a day. He was like 6’3 290lbs jacked. Him and your guy are full of shit.

Do you know what free testosterone is?

well we did breed them to be that way when we owned them.

>we
Speak for yourself moshe

Attached: D66F079B-7355-42DB-A76B-4365F2DFEBFC.jpg (800x600, 85K)

oy vey, I've been found out.

Diversity is Strength
Go Vegan
Fat girls are hot.
Die for Israel
Drink Onions

I WAS LOOKING FOR THIS INFO AGAIN
>40% of jewish population were slave owners
>assume 20% too young to own slaves
>assume most of the remaining 80% are married
>wives don't own the slaves, husbands do
>that leaves the remaining population old enough to own slaves who actually own slaves
>wow it's 40% of the jewish population - literally all of the males above a certain age
>therefore EVERY SINGLE JEWISH family (100%) owned slaves

But seriously
My point is that everything people say blacks are so great at is a cause of selecting breeding.
Compare american blacks to african ones, which are usually 5 foot and 100lbs soaking wet. When looking at the base of them, they are just darker mexicans. Small and weak.

It keeps blocking my larger response thinking it's spam. I'm not a tranny, you're just retarded.
Hu et al. 2015 available on Springer.

I'm not blacked posting, I'm just also not interested in denying reality because it is inconvenient for me. That doesn't mean you can't get bigger and stronger than some black guy you know, it just means that there is a difference on the mean that makes the average more conducive towards body building.

Attached: Screenshot_20190114-133748.png (1080x1920, 285K)

Still waiting for you to post it, dyel faggots

Attached: 621EB839-74F5-4358-B28B-2BC2348D5FA5.jpg (800x667, 82K)

DELETE THIS GOY, THIS IS ANTISEMITIC!

Attached: 1461974957922.jpg (400x400, 93K)

I can tell you don't. Also people posting that "serum androgens" differ by race as if Testosterone isn't the primary serum androgen in men are fucking retarded.

back in the oven, chaim

That's cause their poor parents spent their money on crack instead of food

Why would i have the results of his drug test? why would he even take a drug test?

Here's my pic

Your turn, atheist cuck

Attached: qq8q88q.png (594x586, 544K)

You're literally a blackhole brain if you think acknowledging human biodiversity is an npc thing to do. There are mean differences in body composition among different population groups. We are organisms that spent significant periods of time exposed to divergent selection pressures. It's not that surprising that a population where agriculture never developed had less domesticated features on average.

>Muslim
>has actual tattoos
You must be some Shia twelver brother. Smh. Y’all are all twisted.

>average black guy's body is just leaner and more muscular than average white guy's body

That has nothing to do with genetics; white guys "on average" are morw likely to be spoiled brats who don't actually try in the gym. Blacks "on average" have to scrape and fight for everything and they will push every rep like it's gonna lift them out of poverty.

OHNONONONO

Attached: 6ABE1E77-B8DE-4A2E-BBAA-0A8F718B0D58.png (640x1136, 237K)

nigger

Whites enslaved whites.

>5 foot 100lbs

Attached: wpid-img_140885112698495.jpg (720x540, 61K)

>starving in subsaharan Africa
>no access to roids, gym memberships, supplents
>still have better bodies than 90 percent of white men

Attached: wpid-img_20150810_174534.jpg (1536x1536, 803K)

>what are testicle extracts
>not posting your own body
>being a cuck

Attached: 375242CA-A4B4-472D-8D42-F506B246EBAF.jpg (1340x8892, 2.1M)

m8 check your perception. an entire continent is not devoid of the internet, food and raws from china.

Explain why:
>strong
Whites dominates weightlifting
>fast
No black man in swimming team

Why are you faggots here if you’ve never even lifted once in your life?
is where low testosterone cuckolds like you belong and talk about your faggot fetishes
Sage and dox cuck posters

Attached: 67D31571-22E0-4B0C-BA4B-AD999DDA615D.jpg (640x1138, 172K)

>t. brainlet
Blacks have higher t levels on average

Source: my ass and college media outlets

Cause niggers can't swim.

>Being redpilled on genetic differences between human races
>NPC

Fucking what?
The NPC opinion is
>All races are equal!
>Racism bad!

>12 years training
I wonder why.

>nigs didn’t breed with the neandrthals and are more closely related to primates than humans
>we wiz Kant’s it’s yt mans fault shiet

How does one build obliques like that?

>what is reverse search
Nice try faggot, don’t go over the top next time

These guys are clearly on gear

Lol. Cool story bro

How come white guys who have been lifting for 15 years look nothing like him then

>being such a good cuck you believe a nigger
Yikes, post body, prove you lift and aren’t a cuck, don’t forget the timestamp

kill yourself tranny chasing black dick loving homo

Suck a dick, faggot

>no roids
>no calorie counting
>no supplements
>hard lifting and moderate diet

Looks a zillion times better than your flabby white ass. How does it feel to know all your hours of diet and effort will NEVER result in this? huh?

Attached: 300x.jpg (300x362, 45K)

in my uni there about 250-300 African from the africa continent , all of them look normal to me, the people in the pic is on gear for sure , gear are more available in a third world country any way

>all of that cuck self loathing
t. Pic
Post your body, you no life, virgin faggot
Even Jow Forums‘s worst could kick your tranny ass

Attached: 4C901D1A-43FF-43FD-9BC3-2EB46AE9969F.png (800x750, 106K)

Kys, that study’s sample size was tiny compared to the one I post. You’re a fucking braindead nigger

Genetics, plus you said he has been training for 12 years.

Post your address you tranny freak
I don’t want you to kill yourself until I can teach you some manners

Attached: ABFF2B59-F65B-41C9-962C-F9B355C92EDE.png (2030x1468, 365K)

>A nig would never do something illegal! Just trust me!

So has this guy been training for 12 years. How come he looks nowhere near as good?

Attached: QpEdW.jpg (342x780, 28K)

Post body or address you tranny faggot
I lift so I can go to the next r9k meetup and become the first barehanded mass killer

He's roiding
black men are more likely to use roids, studies prove it

What the fuck are you blabbering on about, faggot?

>no myfitnesspal
>no calorie counting
>no natty peanut butter
>no BCAA
>no $100 containers of protein powder

Just chicken, rice, water, veggies, and hard lifting

Neck yaself, white boy

Attached: 9c4166540934f8f3e03cce52549dd0d7.jpg (720x864, 136K)

roids are easy to get in africa, not everyone is starving there
kys tranny, back to discord

>look guys this nigger who I love sucking off told me he’s natty!
>why would he lie?!
*sips his semen
Coal burning blacked posters need to be doxed and tortured, I bet for a fact I could kill your dyel ass barehanded
Post your OWN body, faggot

Come to Somers Street, Brooklyn, NY PUSSYYYYY. I ain't gon' give the exact coordinates out cause it's my baby mothers house but let me know when you comin'. I meet you right on the block you little faggot.

Shut the fuck up pussy. I just told you Somers Street, Ocean Hill, Brooklyn, NY thats where i'm at right now. Let me know the exact time and when you comin and i'll meet you right outside the residence. Don't bring no police either BITCH

>won’t post body
>tough guy persona
Pathetic and shit excuse
Building color, number, and time would be well appreciated

The study you posted used 1413 participants, the study I linked to used 1554. The validity of either of the studies is outside of the range of our personal ability to replicate them, and you are just looking to confirm your personal viewpoint rather than being willing to accept reality as it exists.

>police brought up out of nowhere
What a little bitch setting up an ambush and licking piggy boots
Typical tranny cuck

Also, of the relevant groups (blacks and non-hispanic whites) the studies used near identical final qualifying candidates (363 non-hispanic blacks and 674 non-hispanic whites in the study you posted and 355 non-hispanic blacks and 631 non-hispanic whites in the study I posted). Unless you're really of the opinion that the 32 fewer blacks and 43 fewer whites constitutes that much of a difference that it skewed the data, you're literally pulling that argument out of your ass.

I was this big within 2 years of picking up weights.

Had family go to brushy mountain and come out 265lbs within 24 months as well, all natty, white.

You guys have shitty genetics or Alex jones is right about the water, not sure which.

T- rep 225 for sets 12 months after a 2 year opiate binge that took me to 145 lbs. just 3 day PPL split a week. Eat as I like. 210 lbs right now

smaller muscle bellies, worse insertions. he may very well be way stronger than OP's pic

Salvia officinalis (sage, also called garden sage, common sage, or culinary sage) is a perennial, evergreen subshrub, with woody stems, grayish leaves, and blue to purplish flowers. It is a member of the mint family Lamiaceae and native to the Mediterranean region, though it has naturalized in many places throughout the world. It has a long history of medicinal and culinary use, and in modern times as an ornamental garden plant. The common name "sage" is also used for a number of related and unrelated species.

>MUH......
>......MUH
>STUhROIDS ! 1 ! !
Seriously, why are Jow Forumsizens always fucking like this. Unless you are a professional athlete only an insecure brainlet normal faggot would even think about juicing. We've known for around 10 years that outside testosterone and gh only adds around 5 pounds of muscle w/ out exercise. It would be absolutely stupid to think it would make a massive difference w/ even 40 hr/week exercise.

How’s that nigger dick taste, op?

Not even op, Not even a nigger lover. Come back when you can actually refute what I just said.

>no access to roids
lol if you believe this

Ok I’ll take your word for it on an anonymous Turkish cooking board
>only an insecure brainlet normal faggot would even think about juicing.
/fraud/ is full of non athletes... hmm

>prison
>not on gear
Wew lad

If they wanted to escape poverty they'd have been better off lifting a book

What’s with all this “muh black people are superior race genetically might as well not even lift wiite boi” shilling here lately?
I’m gonna call you a Kike now.
Kike.

>the american south was full of jews
how fucking stupid can you be

kek, I don't use roids either then

R9Cute tranny discord
Pedophilia and degeneracy and nothing more

Attached: 8F734289-D00C-4F24-A782-4512AB8CF111.png (1347x1174, 352K)

Show me one fucking study that shows that free testosterone is related to higher anabolism.

Cuck faggot.

Look at how many (You)'s you got, now that's what I call a successful b&

Attached: 1540314323671.gif (1221x1007, 142K)

you some kind of fag?

i had abs aged 7, also fastest kid in school by far

here lets talk nig genes

they are very short term inclined bodies/hormones, which is very good for survival, not good for longevity, your dna's only purpose is to get you to reproduction age and pump out babies, much like a fly, blacks develop faster and on average are bigger then some white races, which is an advantage of making to reproduction age, good genetic adaptation, but gives them heart problems and they die at 65

however why they're a trash race overall, is because the african sun beat atop their heads all day, and it slowed their cognition considerably, they are much lower IQ than whites, the black skin trait was eradicated when we moved from africa and migrated into asia, because white skin absorbs vitamin D easier in colder climates. they were aggressively weeded out.

The scientist who won a nobel prize recently got "stripped" of all his awards, he discovered the double helix structure of the DNA(most important discovery). Why? Because he repeatedly said blacks have a much lower IQ than whites, and can not co-exist with them because of that.

So yeah, more dense bones, faster reproduction age, only population who can survive in africa good genes

low iq as fuck, purposely breeded out as humans migrated from africa(birth place of humans) to colder climates, not adapted to colder climates, not mixed with neanderthal(most white people have 2-3%)