Weed questions

>Questions for people that smoke weed
1. Are you aware that pot today is only grown for high THC levels for you to get high and has no benifits to your health?
2. For what fucking disease are you using the "cure" for
3. Why dont you use other medicine like you use weed for preventing cancer and other shit?
4. Why dont you buy medical weed with higher CBD%?
5. If weed doesn't cause harm how come everyone i know to smoke weed is a braindead zombie that only craves for more weed and is always tense/irritable?
>Im all for legalisation of weed its really good for people with cancer and we have know it helps but you dont have cancer and therefore you dont require it. Weed today is not natural and is grown in labs or basments only for THC and the only thing it does is kill your brain cells makes you more on edge and since you are smoking it amplifies the chance you get cancer
>Sure if you have cancer or some other problems where weed might help then use it but use the one with higher CBD%
Dont say "why do you care about other people faggot" because i really dont if you gonna kill yourself do it quick and dont fund the scum that brings in more drugs and crime for us to deal with

Attached: IMG_20181102_204137.png (1080x758, 535K)

Other urls found in this thread:

thoracic.org/about/newsroom/press-releases/resources/ecigarette-health-harms.pdf?fbclid=IwAR1ms6Lq9gw7vI8Mm2Ya-66JjyzP-_wB_gUY_t-bSCM_dqSOXpMyawc2pKA
drugabuse.gov/publications/drugfacts/marijuana
washingtonpost.com/news/to-your-health/wp/2017/05/16/a-teen-chugged-a-latte-a-mountain-dew-and-an-energy-drink-the-caffeine-binge-led-to-his-death/?utm_term=.b9a6d3cc9338
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Quality thread OP, dab on them degenerates!

Who says everyone smokes because of le health? If u even care about your health and wellbeing then gtfo normie

That's right libtards facts don't lie!

Attached: X0fpNSJ.gif (390x290, 214K)

I smoke every once in a long while, on occasion if you will. I know a lot of people who smoke on a daily basis, though, and the addiction part is definetly real. What is the benefit of CBD?

Upset about the result Jow Forums?
Ha.

traced this fag's ip to louisiana
this is my surprised face
pic related

>1. Are you aware that pot today is only grown for high THC levels for you to get high and has no benifits to your health?
nobody I have ever met actually smokes weed for health benefits
>2. For what fucking disease are you using the "cure" for
>3. Why dont you use other medicine like you use weed for preventing cancer and other shit?
>4. Why dont you buy medical weed with higher CBD%?
either weak bait or you are retarded

>5. If weed doesn't cause harm how come everyone i know to smoke weed is a braindead zombie that only craves for more weed and is always tense/irritable?

weed does cause harm. life sucks weed makes it a little bit better in the short term. same reason people drink and smoke cigarettes. i don't smoke weed anymore because it made me unproductive and eventually made my depression worse, but i was a daily smoker for a number of years and for a while it made life bearable even enjoyable

Nope i think they went well
I support republicans right now but time will tell
Libtards are going to far today they will change their tactics when they lose support

Weed isn't addictive. You can smoke it daily for decades and stop one day without experiencing withdrawal symptoms. It can be habit forming, but that is distinctly different from addiction.

Heavy smoker for a few years and have smoked daily for the past 2 years now

1. Yeah

2. Sobriety

3. I use real medicine when I'm ill

4. Because I smoke to get high

5. You don't know everyone that smokes weed.

And why can't I say why do you care about other people? It doesn't bring crime it's fucking weed bro. I buy from a man thats supporting his children by growing and selling on the side.

Stop being a fucking faggot

>hated life
>start smoking weed
>don't hate life anymore
10/10 would become addicted to stinky plant again

The devils grass that brings joy
I tried weed fyi so you all dont say "this fag does not even know how weed looks like"

I smoke weed 0-2 times a week and it's enjoyable getting high, pretty simple. Never felt like it has encroached on my life in a negative way.

protip. dont be one of those who brain melts and almost dies after weed

That aint much at all so it does not really harm you
Should of said i meant those questions for potheads

People use it to cope in the same way you use straw man arguments to make yourself feel better.

Attached: 0be4cbc6451f38c4c71ad3bc46bbfbc1.png (2000x2000, 1.38M)

It makes me content living alone which is good because i only had trash people around me, and i like living in the world of working on projects

1. misleading
2. depression
3. doesn't work as well
4. sometimes I do
5. generalization and projection

nigga i ain't reading ALL THAT SHIT
i smoke weed because i like to get high. fuck you. i cum.

Attached: 1541573494362.jpg (600x615, 47K)

Why do i need to use degenerates to uplift myself if anything im worried about some of my friends replacing everyone in their life with weed
Some of them dont even hang out with anyone except their junkie "friends"

1. I don't really care, I don't smoke for the medicinal benefits, and regardless I don't smoke to get retardedly high

2. See above

3. See above

4. I've already tried CBD

5. Idk because there's always going to be idiots that have to rely on something to allow them to escape rather than deal with their problems? I know it's not the same but just look at how many braindead retards are addicted to video games. You seem them all over the internet, Jow Forums, they usually have nothing to show for their lives. I'm not saying weed isnt addictive or potentially harmful but you're making it out to be much worse than it is. It's called a soft drug for a reason, it's not like heroine or meth.

I'm genuinely unsure whether you're trolling or not.

Listen bud you've become too much of a normal fag who's always going about being productive and being an upstanding citizen. Your friends just can't see their reflection in you anymore because they're existing in different realities.Both of you don't want to be a part of each other so leave it at that. Go make new friends with the cuckservatives, drink beer, fuck your cousins. etc... and he'll be smoking weed with his new friends.

Attached: 82d6b7_6270673.jpg (1400x788, 119K)

>1. Are you aware that pot today is only grown for high THC levels for you to get high and has no benifits to your health?
yes, I don't smoke weed for "health" benefits
none, I smoke to feel good and get high.
>3. Why dont you use other medicine like you use weed for preventing cancer and other shit?
huh?
I've tried it and I prefer high THC weed
>5. If weed doesn't cause harm how come everyone i know to smoke weed is a braindead zombie that only craves for more weed and is always tense/irritable?
I would never say weed is harmless, but thinking everyone who smokes weed is a brain-dead zombie is even more cringy than those kind of stoners

>Why do i need to use degenerates to uplift myself
I'm not your psychiatrist you normie fag

I don't smoke for the health benefit, I smoke to take the edge off a stressful day.

I hear you man, habitual smoking is degenerate as fuck, which is why I don't smoke very often.

good, because i only use weed to get high
none
i don't have cancer and only use weed to get high
weed is not legal in my country
nice personal anecdote there bud. but yeah, most stoners are retards whose whole life and personality revolve around substance use which is pretty fucking pathetic

I really dont want to join this weed debate shit, but your reply really brings a big dilema. Trading the soberty for comfort and pleasure. Doesnt your reply follow the same logic as trading the reality and the truth for plain comfort?
I feel like, in your case, weed is doing even more harm to you than what it already does.
Consuming any sort of drug or alcohol to mask away the problems of your life is trading away the truth for the comfort, not accepting the problems and not working on solving them.

Attached: 1538972781019.jpg (680x681, 115K)

This applies to literally anything that brings you comfort. Weed is not a huge part of someones life unless you identify as a pothead or something like that. It's also a drug that can help you workout your problems because it's not a strong sedative or hallucinogens that knocks you out. .

Try again

Attached: Kizuna_bfffa1_6240324.jpg (496x960, 57K)

>no health benefits
Yeah, I smoke weed because it's a fun way to relax. I don't pretend it's healthy. It's fairly bad for my singing voice, and it's bad for my productivity if I get high too much during the week.
>2/3 of my paycheck
Bruh the vape I use is so efficient I can get high every night spending like $30 a month

The problem doesnt lie in you. It lies in your friends for replacing and looking down on people that dont share their ""hobby"". Its animalistic behaviour mostly, you should be the one taking an higher point of view in the situation and realise that their hedonistis habits do dont bring any advantage.

>brags about muh stawman arguments
>still uses the slag "normal fag" to slap on everyone that doesnt want to better themselves as if it has any argumentative substance

>they're existing in different realities
Fucking lmao, their "different realities" arent that much diferent as being drunk. Knowing these "diferent realities" doesnt do jack shit and no one learns anything useful from it. Stop being a cringy "dude weed xd" faggot, that talks about being enlightened to other people, while never getting shit done and being a lazy piece of shit.

>Go make new friends with the cuckservatives, drink beer, fuck your cousins
>Muh strawman again
Thinking everyone that doesnt smoke weed is a redneck conservative just tells us how much of a stupid square minded husk you are.
Go eat this with your stupid replies.

Attached: 1537216639180.gif (200x150, 1.22M)

I don't smoke weed but would like to if it were legal. Why? I'd replace my shitty alcoholism with smoking weed instead. I'm a shut-in neet that needs a vice.

Being an anti-social neet isn't vice enough?

no, being a neet is cool for like a year or two but after a 15 years of being a shut-in neet it gets to you. I haven't been able to enjoy playing vidya sober for like the past 8 years, it's one of the reasons why I started drinking.

Stonerbot coming through

THC has various health benefits, although most health benefits of weed are derived from CBD. There are many strains of pot that are only high in CBD with little to no THC for individuals who don't want to get high but still want to reap the health benefits of pot.
Every pot smoker is different when it comes to this. Many of us use certain strains to treat disorders and mental illnesses like ADHD, bipolar, OCD, depression etc., although many of us don't care and just like to get high.
Weed doesn't prevent cancer, and anyone who says otherwise is misinformed. Some medicines have undesirable side effects, which is only one of the many reasons someone would choose pot over pharmaceuticals.
Good that you brought this point up, addressed this already.
Because they are still abusing a substance and at the end of the day, that's what weed is, a drug. If you smoke everyday, you'll experience psychological withdrawals if you stop suddenly, causing irritation and mood swings. If you smoke on occasion and limit your consumption to a 'reasonable' amount, the chances of experiencing such side effects decrease dramatically. However, at the end of the day weed just isn't for everyone, and there are too many people that abuse it needlessly in order to escape their life. Those people should be spending more time on self-reflection rather than on smoking weed.

If you or anyone else has more questions I'd be glad to answer them.

Attached: 1420045714010.jpg (300x450, 38K)

>This applies to literally anything that brings you comfort.
No it doesnt, sitting on my sofa will not make me forget about my problems and hide me from the truth.
Getting drunk or high is literally distorting reality to make it more bearable. Its a diferent kind of comfort.
Books like Brave New World address this pretty thighly tho.

>Weed is not a huge part of someones life unless you identify as a pothead or something like that.
This is the case we are talking about dingus.
read the post i was replying.

What vape do you use? I've been thinking about getting one, but I don't know what's what.

Having a bad day, im the trash person

I have a pretty moderate opinion of weed. I'm not a Jow Forumsshitter that thinks weed is a jewish plot and makes you braindead and anyone who smoke it should be shot. On the other hand, weed isn't actually "healthy" (especially if you're smoking it), although negative health effects are way less than with other drugs, even if you're smoking weed every single day. Not that big a fan of the drug myself, but it helps a lot of robots here so I don't have a problem with it.

>1.
I don't smoke for the health benefits.
>2.
Read answer to #1.
>3.
Read answer to #1.
>4.
Read answer to #1.
>5.
The people you described sounds like people who use weed as a crutch in life. There are plenty of people who smoke weed for recreational use and don't make their life centered around it.
Weed isn't inherently addictive, but people can become addicted to it to help cope with life in the same way people can become addicted to alcohol, vidya, and shitposting on a Canadian syrup gathering forum.

not that guy but I have a PAX 2 and it's easily the best stoner related purchase I've ever made

if you're getting a portable vaporizer, spend some decent money and get an MFLB, PAX, etc. because the cheaper ones on the market aren't very good quality wise, and also in terms of how much vapor you produce plus the high you get.

This, vaping is superior to smoking in every imaginable way.

>smoke weed is le bad meme
>being a normal fag is better than being a superior NEET/Robot/Tranny/Commie/avid Jow Forums user

I would consider being a goyim establishment sheeple a downgrade.
>Just wage cuck bro
>Just go to uni bro
>Just cut your penis bro
>Just dont do drgus bro
I also wasn't referring to the high when I said "different realities". I simply used it to indicate how you are adopting different ideologies from some of your friends.
>Thinking everyone that doesnt smoke weed is a redneck conservative just tells us how much of a stupid square minded husk you are.
umm sweetheart im only giving you some of your own medicine. You think I'm going to serioulsy try and debate a retard like you?

You're literally subhuman IQ my friend, but in any case I still love you because without you I wouldn't know how intelligent I am

Attached: Hmmmmmnot+sure+if+i+want+to+forgive+with+that+facebut+_afe79da2ca126bfe86166cb18acc5fd6.jpg (900x723, 124K)

Daily reminder that vaping isn't that much more healthier than smoking.
Lack of research =/= healthier

However, now that some actual research does come in, things are not looking good:
thoracic.org/about/newsroom/press-releases/resources/ecigarette-health-harms.pdf?fbclid=IwAR1ms6Lq9gw7vI8Mm2Ya-66JjyzP-_wB_gUY_t-bSCM_dqSOXpMyawc2pKA

The PAX looks pretty good. I think I'll get one. Thanks, user.

Damn i swear i never saw someone with their head so deep in his own ass as you.

>I simply used it to indicate how you are adopting different ideologies from some of your friends.
Dude, the other user's friends we the ones that cutted themselves from him because of diferent ideologies.
>umm sweetheart im only giving you some of your own medicine.
What? Since when did i use that?

>You're literally subhuman IQ my friend, but in any case I still love you because without you I wouldn't know how intelligent I am
>I would consider being a goyim establishment sheeple a downgrade.
>You're literally subhuman IQ my friend, but in any case I still love you because without you I wouldn't know how intelligent I am
Jesus crist just how fucking dense you are.
If you are so smart then how come you mistake me for OP or the previous user?
This isnt being smart, you are just sperging out because your escape rope of a drug is being debated here. You are as smart as those fat fedora autists claim they are, and you cant argue jack shit. Its no wonder why you are a neet iliterate autist.
I bugs me to know that there are people so dumb that take the neet meme so seriously as you. As if itsnt a huge cope for their lack of good grades to enter university.

>be me
>19, redditfag
>lazy piece of shit, only play vidya and smoke the good kush
>have good friend from high school, lets call him Richard
>Richard is a class A tard
>Richard and I inhale the spicy lettuce one night
>copper man shows up, asks for ID
>Richard goes full fledged tard mode
>UwU mr copper man pwease dowt awwest us, we wiw do anyfing *winks*
>mfw Richard is a closet furry
>mfw cop shoots him in the fucking face
>asks me for ID
>tell him ill suck his cock to be let off
>cop smiles, walks back to cop car
>mfw im shitting myself
>Richard is still twitching in the seat next to me with a bullet in his head
>cop comes back, smiling
>second cop car pulls up
>"its gangbang or jail, user"
>mfw the fattest basement dwelling neckbeard kissless virgin gets out of second cop car
>get gangbanged harder than the shit you see on the dark web
>mfw i liked it

1 I don't even smoke weed
2 smart doesn't equal you can't make mistakes
3 enjoy the rat race all you want buddy

Attached: 229exx.jpg (688x675, 41K)

Fun fact. There is a difference between addiction and dependence. You can't get chemically addicted to weed but your mind can become dependent. Also who cares about if it is healthy? Who cares if it isn't natural? Even if it was neither I'd still smoke it cause it helps me forget I live in a world shared with condom fails like you.

Attached: 1541524624026.png (727x480, 345K)

Meanwhile half of the population is hooked on sugar diets which kills millions of people each year and nobody is saying anything

Attached: kizuna-ai-world-cosplay-summit-anime-internet-meme-artificial-intelligence-loaded-thumb.jpg (310x409, 33K)

I smoke for recreation. But if I were in need of pain killing I'd switch to 'indica' very fast.

average people who have been working for decades under degrading circumstances in the west, looking at another decade or so of work before retirement, they have bodies that hurt and they just need something to get going. That's how you get a prescription opioid problem. from my experience, those types of people actually do prefer more CBD heavy types of weed.

How does sugar kill you? I eat a lot of it.

>1 I don't even smoke weed
Doesnt add anything to the argument
>2 smart doesn't equal you can't make mistakes
True, but smart doesnt equal being an arrogant little shit like you the way you did.
>3 enjoy the rat race all you want buddy
Thinking about it as a rat race is also shows how little you know about life and the outside world user. In my case i frequent a STEM university taking electrical engineering, no one here cares about this "rat race" every loves to help eachother and most people here just wants to learn how the world works (in terms chips, robots and electrical devices). Sure, i wont lie there are retarded fucks that only see university as a means to get a job and earn money while competing with others like monkeys, but they are mostly short sighted, ignorant and shallow, so why care about them.
But with all this, i still have time to dedicate myself to other stuff that i like, as reading, shitposting here, playing some vidya and learning history.
I am interest to know what you do in most of your free time that you couldnt do while taking a course or working somewhere.

Attached: 1508630278005.jpg (1280x1024, 218K)

Sugar makes you physically and mentally weak, gives you diabetes, and increases your chances of having a heart attack, makes your body into a factory of cancer inducing cells. it's truly a plague to our society. Worse than the evil cigarette imo if the issue is the betterment of people then all these marijuana protesters should focus on the true evil of the word.

S U G A R

Attached: maxresdefault-728x410.jpg (728x410, 33K)

>Who cares if its healthy?
>Milions are dying!
You like to show yourself as a some nihilistic pseud, but refuting youself in just once about 2 phrases proves that its just a massive cope.
Also, sugar is largely needed in our organism and is found in most of the stuff we eat, weed and alcohol are not needed in our bodies.
Just because sugar kills people it doesnt mean we should endorse stuff like alcohol and weed that also causes problems.

Attached: 1541619035554.jpg (960x1540, 245K)

You told me I smoke weed I don't smoke weed
>True, but smart doesnt equal being an arrogant little shit like you the way you did.
Wrong
>3 enjoy the rat race all you want buddy
TLDR

Maybe you just suck to hang out with. Most people do.

Yes okay lets focus on this herb that doesn't kill anyone. Lol

Attached: 1489437053660.jpg (389x389, 58K)

Did I say it was healthy?

Selective breeding to raise THC is a bad idea. Too much of anything will fuck people up. It'll be gnarly to see how it effects smokers in the future. Especially since THC really stimulates the brain.

Quality thread OP.
I'm not under the impression weed is healthy.
If you think daily tokers are bad you are in for a shock when you meet an alcoholic or a junkie.

OP is probably just sheltered and just being introduced to the existence of people who smoke weed in his 1st year of high school.

What do you think its harder to control diguns?
The amount of sugar people eat, that they can find almost everywhere, and that often comes mixed with other stuff that you also need consume in order to stay healthy, or some herb that contains chemicals, that simply harm your health and brain, puts you in a close to vegetative state, but are only found in that herb and that said herb doesnt grow everywhere like grass does.
The debate of weed isnt some major shit like teens and people here tend to make. The "sugar problem" is mostly an american thing and goverments already tax vast majority of sugarish foods to make people quit that shit.

Geez what an under achiever. Could it be that you're just into reactionary politics instead of the betterment of society?
we've already determined that sugar is worse than weed so why do you care about regulation if people are still going to kill themselves? You obviously have empathy for your common man why else would you be arguing against weed. You can not sit here and tell me you condone weed and not feel the same way about people who consume excessive amounts of sugar.

Attached: Inspirationai_15f27f_6356930.jpg (1200x678, 70K)

1. I grow and "breed" my plants. They are not very potent which I like
2. to make life more bearable
3. weed is enough for me
4. not living in legal state
5. not everyone, but lot of people are like that and combustion is making things worse

Attached: 1540925131607.jpg (565x425, 150K)

>Wrong
Yeah, sure ignorance and using shit arguments sure is smart.
>TLDR
Just further proof of how much of a brainlet you are. There is no further need to continue this discussion, you already proved you are just as dumb and shallow as the "wagecucks" you so look down on.

1. Yeah no shit dumbass
2. Depression
3. Weed works a fuckton better than any anti-depressant I've been on
4. I do, i get both thc and cbd weed
5. Personally im much more social when I have weed, without it I become bedroom retreating, depressed, and have no effort for socializing or work

Yeaaaaa.. sure whatever makes you happy

Attached: 1499294304393.png (1276x664, 304K)

>sugar is worse than weed
Objectively wrong.
>why do you care about regulation if people are still going to kill themselves?
Its not much about regulation, but more about making people understand the lack of benefits from it and refusing themselves to partake in that stuff.
>You obviously have empathy for your common man why else would you be arguing against weed. You can not sit here and tell me you condone weed and not feel the same way about people who consume excessive amounts of sugar.
I argue agaisnt weed as much as argue agaisnt excess sugar. I just told you that the sugar problem is 100x times harder to control than weed for already said reasons.
I honestly think that if kids and teens were teached as young some stoicistic philosophies isntead of bland pragmatism and hedonism, the whole world would be a much healthier and better place.

Death is the worst possible outcome

drugabuse.gov/publications/drugfacts/marijuana
Can a person overdose on marijuana?
An overdose occurs when a person uses enough of the drug to produce life-threatening symptoms or death. There are no reports of teens or adults dying from marijuana alone. However, some people who use marijuana can feel some very uncomfortable side effects, especially when using marijuana products with high THC levels. People have reported symptoms such as anxiety and paranoia, and in rare cases, an extreme psychotic reaction (which can include delusions and hallucinations) that can lead them to seek treatment in an emergency room.

washingtonpost.com/news/to-your-health/wp/2017/05/16/a-teen-chugged-a-latte-a-mountain-dew-and-an-energy-drink-the-caffeine-binge-led-to-his-death/?utm_term=.b9a6d3cc9338

Objectively speaking. You're the one that is wrong. and I'm also done replying to you

Attached: Hey+nerds+gfycatcomskuddbuttalbumsgwen+animations+_e7f3822a47918dc47b084eb8e4d1f58e.jpg (960x540, 59K)

cool, thats what I want it for.
I am using it to get fucking high. I do not use it for a cure
because I dont need other medicine because I am helathy
I dont buy weed I grow my own
Because there are always bad apples who fuck the fun for everyone else. I like being a braindead zombie when I smoke because that is what being high is like for me. I do not go anywhere while high so why do you care?

I was talking more about in quantity terms.
1mg of pure sugar in your blood doesnt do more harm than 1 mg of pure THC in your blood.
If we replaced every molecule of sugar with a molecule of THC in a mountaindew then we would have a much destructive affect.
But again, sugar problems are mostly an american problem that happens when a goverment cares more about its economy than its public health. And most people are 100% consumed by media and ads.
It was fun talking to you user.

why does reality suck so much

>gets shot
>"no morphine for me doc, that will only comfort me"
>"I must learn to accept these problems and work on solving them"

We are clearly not talking about those cases user. Those are for medical problems and medical use.

Because you don't actually talk to anyone so the only way you can find out they smoke is if they're obnoxiously broadcasting that fact. If you had any friends in the real world, you'd know that normal people smoke weed as well.

its easy state money and less out of pocket in taxes you failed moralfag

not that type of vaping einstein

vaping weed is a process where the flower is basically cooked without burning and most of the carcinogens associated with combustion or burning it aren't formed

thc carts are another beast completely though

learn the definition of addiction faggot.

I do every morning for depression and anxiety, and it's worked better than any medication I've been prescribed. Shrooms have helped me a fuck ton too.

Attached: 1517599428301.gif (498x498, 386K)

moked a fat kief bowl jus a min ago man

I don't care
None
Because I don't care
That doesn't get me high
because you are a small man with even fewer friends?

I smoke to get high and jerk off dumbass, sage