Would you kill yourself if you knew for certain you would reincarnate as a cute girl?

Would you kill yourself if you knew for certain you would reincarnate as a cute girl?

Question for males and ugly females

Attached: x9.png (332x686, 120K)

maybe if i got my fetishes for being totally dominated by a partner fulfilled that way

I actually wouldn't do it. I'd live this life in peace with the assurance of a good next one.

Yes but I'd make sure I leave this current life with no regrets first, namely paying back my parents for the life they gave me.

Also, only if I keep my own mind or the person I'm reborn as wants to be girl cute girl/is happier than me.

Attached: 1514915696661.png (1293x1293, 1.61M)

is that offer still open if i just lived my life out instead or do i have to trade off the rest of my current life for it?

fuck, i'd kill myself if i just knew for certain it'd work.

yeah but id live a solitary life

You have to kill yourself otherwise you don't reincarnate. Every second that you are alive you risk dying of some other cause and just being maggot food.

Hmmm, I would say I'd keep a gun with me at all times so I can deal the finishing blow if I ever am about to die but that sounds far too risky.

Assuming the conditions I mentioned earlier are met, I absolutely would kill myself right now if it meant being reincarnated as a cute girl.

Attached: 1538230419253.jpg (960x598, 119K)

If I die and there is a afterlife and someone tells me I have to reincarnate, I will raise an army to destroy the afterlife and prevent my reincarnation.

I don't want to came back, no matter what form.

Yes, but only if there is no catch.

Smartest answer. I'd continue living in a higher risk/higher reward way. Also we don't know if we will be reborn in a shit country... ):

No. Even if I'm really ugly I am a good person and I have some people who genuinely love me for who I am.

Wait until I'm about 60 and an hero

Life is alot easier when you are dumb and nobody expects anything from you. I wish I could remain in a permanent child-like bliss state like this.

Attached: 1535620644641.gif (500x281, 1.52M)

But you will have more people genuinely love you for who you are as a cute girl, user-san

If i was guaranteed to have exactly the same cognitive abilities as I do now? Maybe. Otherwise hell no

But I'd lose the people who love me now. Why would I want that?

You wouldn't remember them and you would be objectively happier.

Attached: flower.png (890x891, 1.87M)

But they'd remember be and I'd inflict them a lot of pain. It'd be horrible of me to kill myself and hurt them.

Plus I don't know if I'd have the same personality, so I don't know if I'd meet the same kind of genuine love. I know attractive people who don't have people who love them genuinely, and aren't as happy as I am even if I'm much uglier than them.

im not an ugly girl and i still want to kill myself

I'd drive my car off an overpass right now if I knew I would reincarnate at all.

Attached: 1538537870353.gif (700x625, 655K)

Oh hell yeah I would chimneyriginal

Nope, fuck that, fuck everything that reincarnation entails, I'd do whatever the fuck it takes to get assloads of money so I can be cryogenically frozen and never die so I remain me.
Fuck trap and tranny bullshit, fuck reincarnation, and fuck you too.

No. I have a loving family and i don't need more, i don't care if i'm ugly.

how is this even a question, yes

Only if my memories and personality will remain and if it'll be a high fantasy world.