Yfw you realize that your dad was simply teaching you to be a man

>yfw you realize that your dad was simply teaching you to be a man

Attached: Yfw+you+realize+god+exists_d5f0eb_4977145.gif (235x240, 1.25M)

By providing me with shit tier genetics? Gee thanks dad!

Yeah, but he failed me. I'm a full-time trap now.

Attached: patrickshrug.jpg (204x190, 54K)

a trap you say eh user? id like to introduce myself im user ;)

Are you originally passable?

Nice to meet you, I'm user too

I think I'm ugly as fuck personally, but nobody knows I'm a boy except my family, and I get hit on in public a lot.

id like to get to know you if youre up for it user
whaddaya say?

Sure, but if you're after a relationship or quick nut, I can't help you - I'm already spoken for.

what father? Ive got a dad and a stepdad. Neither of them taught me how to be a man. They both taught me how to be a beta male cuck.

oh well then id hate to intrude and step on someone elses toes he a lucky man user see ya

My dad is a 6'5 and handsome beta cuck, I am a 6'0 ugly beta

"I'm a nice guy, I'm not in it for the sex"

By going to Wal-Mart to pick up some cigarettes and not returning yet? It's been 23 years, maybe they just had them out of stock and he's now at another Wal-mart? One can hope.

Attached: 1540758634315.webm (640x640, 1.71M)

Whoever is in the gif is how I imagine john bonham looked, I don't actually know. I don't want to find out either.

Are we playing things never said?

"why don't I give short guys a chance?"

>asumes that he instantly wants to fuck you not be in a relationship with you
dumb fucking tranny bitch, go fucking off yourself

My dad was just nice to me when I was a kid in between bouts of getting insanely pissed off at me. He was gone a lot of the time travelling for work, he taught me how to ride a bike, and he took me to arcades and batting cages, basketball courts. Beyond that he really didn't teach me much at all. He made suggestions. That's closer to what he did. He really only stopped being an angry kind of guy once he retired.
Obviously not the worst relationship by any stretch of the imagination, but I still came out of it as a guy who you could probably mistake for not having had a male role model in his life.

Attached: 1541483662692.jpg (882x960, 76K)

>I imagine John Bonham looked like this
>I could easily look up what John Bonham looked like
>I don't want to find out though
Spoiler alert he actually kind of did look like that in the later years of his life.

and yet here you are, shitting your life away on r9k

Attached: 1-32445.jpg (298x350, 20K)

are you the guy who made the "if no is the worst she can say" thread?

tfw basically the exact same situation for me, except my mom taught me how to ride a bike and made me do sportsball. and my dad is still bitter and angry after retirement.

Attached: 685367.jpg (640x480, 145K)

lol i never said anything remotely close to that i just meant that if shes already taken no point in trying to go through all that work i mean im not mad she taken shit like that just happens its cool senpai the joke woulda been funny if you were smart enough to know when to use it tho kek

You're making it sound like it's not possible to fail that...

i wouldve preferred a relationship but im not gonna try if shes already in one i wouldnt want some fuck off of r9k to do it to me so i wouldnt do it to them

btw thank you for your defense user but theres no need to name call i thought she wouldve been single shes not and im cool with it its not something to roast someone over

are you hispanic? originalito

no user im mixed