Wagecuck 2018

Alright lads, how you holding out.

This is a thread for wagecucks alike. A safe spot to share feels or any stories you have.

Get in here. Neets get out

Attached: 1537049370536.jpg (443x332, 26K)

Other urls found in this thread:

statista.com/statistics/191734/us-civilian-labor-force-participation-rate-since-1990/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>NEETs get out

But why? We're superior in every way.
Stay mad wage cuck! Tick tock

Attached: 1539592915798.gif (250x203, 136K)

P good. I dont mind wagecucking right now. Arbys is nice to me. I'm going in today for a 5-10

It's terrible. Sometimes im making food for several hours without any break. My back hurts really bad and im so hungry that im sweating and shaking. But i have to do it for the wagiebucks.

Attached: 1529357799340.jpg (482x427, 61K)

There are other threads for you. Also you are not a wagecuck

just started at mcdonald's and my back already hurts so much from hours of bending over to clean. worked 4 hours with no break last shift and i'm going back tomorrow 4-8. being a trainee fucking sucks because everyone is already friends and i don't know how to interact with them. also the managers push you around even though you're new. only thing getting me through it is the thought of money

>election day has passed
>job is over
>new job is going to suck even worse

legit thinking about offing myself

>tfw you got a mcjob but it's no big deal because the coworkers are nice and your body can handle it
just wish I got more hours have to get a new one for full time

Got any stories to share?

What's the new job?

Let bump.for interest

>take 1 lunch break the entire week
>27 minutes exactly
>get told off for being lazy

For fucks sake

Where the fuck do you work, that's ridiculous

>download grinder
>Suck dick
>Make cash

Is not that difficult lads

door to door insurance sales

Didn't think people actually still done that. Where you do you live?

Pennsylvania, I already hate it. trying to go to training and then take a job at an insurance office instead

Good luck user. Hopefully it turns out better than you expect

Is it really that easy?
I'm downloading the app right now

Prolly about to get metoo'd. I'll talk about it if this thread's still alive when I get back from work and if anyone's interested.
Also with this post, this thread dies.

Story time!

oreganololipop

Attached: 19034817414.png (248x242, 60K)

>somehow feels a sense of superiority about shitposting and leeching

never understood this shit.

40 hours a week at fast food janitor. drink as soon as i get out and sleep when im supposed to be awake. not doing anything productive. trying to dig out of this ditch bros

I've got an interview for a job at a hospital tomorrow. There's a group assessment and two interviews, all for a 17k a year job. Not looking forward to it.

Attached: 1540761408229.jpg (1067x1200, 147K)

Mmmm oreganololipop

My city is 40% Pajeets and they must all want their kids to get into medicine, because to even VOLUNTEER (unpaid) at my local hospital there is an 8 month wait list and the notice states they may request your resume, criminal background check, and academic transcript from your school. I know this because I tried volunteering there

is it really harder to find a job during the winter? i graduate college this semester and haven't done anything but look at listings yet. i want to quit my two shitty part time jobs as soon as possible and have a regular schedule for once.

We'll keep it open for ya

yeah shits ridiculous I just need a godamn job

>Left my job in Sept. 2018
>Got 4 interviews since then
>Got 4 jobs since then (100% successful interview rate)
>Left all 4
>Got 5th interview
>maintained my 100% success ratio
>starting this coming Monday
Hope I don't quit again. Wish me luck boyz.

Attached: job offer1.jpg (1189x699, 233K)

>not going for a part time job

Why don't have the best of both worlds?

how are you so good at interviews and why do you keep quitting?

Not at daycares. They always have people quit or go on vacations

In reversed order: I hate working for assholes and there's no point to putting in effort if you don't have a reasonable expectation that your happy unit points will eventually exceed the miserable ones; I grew up watching a lot of political commentary and debates and speeches and I consequently communicate very, very well and charmingly.

Attached: justtest.jpg (236x180, 14K)

It's like how some guys are just good at playing basketball or good at getting girls. He just is, whatever he does probably just works for him without even trying

I'm pretty happy at my job. Granted, I'm not a wagie; I make salary.

Posting to hear this story

volunteer master race here, having fun being trapped for hours on end? i come and go whenever i want because im an asset. i even walk out to pick up some fast food and eat it in the stockroom on a whim. how does it feel having to ask your manager to take a piss? i wouldnt know

:>

Attached: ab7c9132e2823db7c6ce8c9fa735843f.jpg (700x817, 327K)

I start my night shift in 6 hours. It's a fine job. I just feel empty and sad so nothing is really good.
Only complaint with the jobs is standing the full 9 hours.

>its payday on the 7th and the 9th
>1542 on the first check
>3304 on the second
>1227 dollar refund check from home insurance company
bretty profitable week. spent 3400 on remodeling the house so the rest is spending cache

Attached: 1487600635999.jpg (506x339, 94K)

What.do you do user. Security or something

Got a job at a drug testing clinic, $11/hour, decent hours. But testing is monitored so every day is Penis Inspection Day. Watch the dick go in the cup and collect my pay. Such is life.

I work night shifts at a gas station. It's okay. 12 dollars an hour 38 hours a week. I can't live off it.
Easy work though.

I work at a court reporting company and make about 60k/year. It can be a bit dull, but it allows me to never really want for anything.

penis in cup

interlinked

>mfw you get more than twice than the minimum wage in my country just getting shifts in a gas station

Attached: Screenshot_3.jpg (350x255, 54K)

I make 2 dollars more than minimum wage here. 10 is minimum. 11 is my start wage 12 is what I make for doing nights.

I asked out a qt middle eastern college freshman from work this week and I'm seeing her friday. The wage life has its perks

>Prolly about to get metoo'd.
actually interested, user.
please continue.

Wondering what would happen if that happened to me too

>whatever he does probably just works for him without even trying
This is true. I never once prepared for a job interview. I just trust I can present points well. It's instinctual. Preparation would make me poorer.

Doesn't mean what I do in interviews wouldn't benefit someone who wants to prepare, though. If anyone wants tips or whatever, feel free to ask.

Attached: 1535407424919.jpg (903x1200, 515K)

Yikes.
I actually had several offers for positons for that kind of job,even when I never applied to them...somehow recruiters get my information and phone number and try to get me to sign up. Even say "we'll train you!!!!". Fuck off, no one trains workers anymore. They expect you to already know your job before they take you on....
Never took up any of the offers because of all the awful shit I heard about them.

You must have been pretty desperate to take on a job like that.

I suggest looking into getting a degree or going to trade school user.

I was in a similiar position not too long ago and it only gets worse for you the older you get.

Having no skills and no education is the leading factor that contributes to men having lower income here in the US.

On my break at the moment, on a comfy morning shift so I'm not too sad with work atm. The day and night shifts suck cock though, but I only do those once a fortnight each.

Attached: 20181108_085755.jpg (2592x1944, 1.65M)

shave that shit off your face

t. jealous his boss forces him to shave

fortnite
originoliooooooo

How do you even do this? Do I just put $40 a bj in my profile or something. What if it's a cop?

>tfw fedex wagie and normies have already started their christmas shopping

Attached: Lucy_Downcast.jpg (675x379, 173K)

I hate my co-workers and their happy little married lives filled with friendships,romantic relationships and family lives. Its depressing to be surounded them and seeing "customers" who get better pay just on the basis that they happen to work on private sector. At least I don`t have to deal with them anymore thanks to my transfer to administrative division, expect that my coworkers are really getting on my nerves.

Only real pressure I get from this job anymore is looking up my former bullies bank details(and occasionally fucking up their tax returns) since 2 of them are unemployed at least if their self-assigned tax rates are to be believed.

god i wish i could kill myself instead of going to work

>Its depressing to be surounded them and seeing "customers" who get better pay just on the basis that they happen to work on private sector

So in other words, you choose to hold a make-work government job for retards and you're mad you only make retard money. And you're surprised your government co-"workers" are all retards too?

is the rest of the staff all pajeets?

The unemployment rate is at historic lows, maybe spend more time reflecting on what you're putting into your applications/interviews and less time complaining about the employer not hiring you for embarassing yourseld in the interview

Today was my second day on the register and I realized I can't make change or count basic math in my head. I just stared at this chick's bills when she handed them to me and didn't know what to punch into the computer. She thought I didn't want her money since she was a black girl or something and decided she didn't want to buy anything. Luckily the rest of the people paid with debit or credit so I didn't have to experience that brain fog again. I don't know how I'm going to make it.

Attached: download.png (227x222, 5K)

>muh unemployment
Reminder they stop counting people who just give up on looking for a job
statista.com/statistics/191734/us-civilian-labor-force-participation-rate-since-1990/

I mastered in public administrative sciences for this job. I have better educational background than 70% of those private sector people have. I honestly don`t care about the wages since I got a municipal housing thanks to my job that is lot cheaper than private sector anyways.

Most of the LFPR decrease comes from boomers. Quit make excuses bub

>Labour force participation rate is defined as the section of working population in the age group of 16-64
People becoming older =/= lfp going down, it only includes people young enough to work you faggot

>i have a better educational background than 70% of those private sector people have.

This is why private sector employers are hesitant to hire people who have only worked in government -- you unironically think your McDegree is worth something in the real world. Not unless you study STEM or medicine, pal. Even then not that much.

>>Get out neets
Dude don't kick out neets their our politicans for this site last thing you need to do is piss of your representative of your region.
>> Who is your president?

What makes it or breaks it for private sector employers then?
Not that guy

I will never need to work in private sector since government cannot legally fire me at this point for the next 5 years and there are plenty of shortages for administrative roles in government jobs. I like the longer holidays better retirement that I will get when time for it comes. I could work for almost any ministry with exception for ministry of education with my degree.

I'm a white collar cuck.
I write connectors for our Shop Platform and marketplaces like Amazon and EBay.
I manage all of the processes an Oder goes through and automate them as good as I can.
I'm good at it but I don't know how long I'll be able to take doing the 9 to 5 grind every day.

Went from washing dishes for the past 5 years to becoming a bartender. I've been a bartender for the past 7 month now. I'm making more money, but having to talk to drunk people is stressing me out. I'm so fucking awkward. The only reason why I'm still bartender is because I know how to make drinks and because my boss doesn't have time to find new workers.
I hate the customers so much. They expect so fucking much from me. Like the bar I work at is huge and you need at least 2 people to work the bar. I'm all by myself so it takes me longer to get shit done. I'm always really tired and I feel like I'm becoming an alcoholic because my boss lets me drink on the job and I'm surrounded by depressed customers, so my drinking has gone up.
I wish I didn't drop out of school. I wish I knew what I didn't have a problem with socializing and studying. I've thought about teaching myself web dev. It looks so cool, but idk I'm kinda unsure if I should go into it. I've tried so many other things that I feel like I'll end up failing in this too.

Attached: 1428696335123.jpg (400x280, 106K)

What do you guys do when you see someone you went to high school/college with come in to your workplace?

Attached: 1420505588697.png (315x476, 195K)

As a manager at a mcdonald's all of that sounds typical. If you haven't worked for a while you can expect to have an adjustment period where your body will ache like you said, and it is pretty common to work at least 4 hours before break.

Just give it a few more weeks and you'll feel better. It's extremely easy to work your way up from a crew member to manager.

go into the back/bathroom until they leave, if i can't i'm just rude to them and pretend i don't know them

Found the disabled woman immigrant.

Share your wisdom.

I've only ever had one proper interview and I actually exceeded my expectations considering I was a trembling nervous wreck walking into it. That said, I didn't get the job and my interviewers were visibly uncomfortable during parts of it so it clearly didn't go well, but the fact that I didn't break down in tears has given me a bit more confidence going forward. I think my biggest issue is that I have no experience or accomplishments to draw from barring my degree and a stint at McDonald's.

>be wagecuck at mcdonalds
>promoted to trainer cuck at Mcdonalds
>Get paid slightly more than crew members
>have to have patience when trying to teach idiots how to do extremely basic tasks
>have to teach them properly and constantly ask/tell them to be faster

I like it so far. Nobody has gotten on me about being too hard on trainees lmao. Though I have a fairly aggressive training technique, it works 95% of the time in teaching trainees proper procedure and lets them know what is expected of them

I made a major mistake at work today, which gave me a panic attack and made me feel sick all day

Attached: 1536709619144.png (609x700, 477K)

What did you do?

originalololol

>Be me, first job out of Uni as a mature student
>Job search took 9 months so I'm happy to have it.
>Company underpays the competition by 15% though.
>Co-workers are bored and resentful.
>Work is mind-numbingly repetitive, I listen to podcasts all day (work is basically CAD so I'm able to compartmentalize)
>Come across the Maps of Meaning series, decide to take the advice to try to do the best job possible even if it's beneath me
>Bitter co-workers tell me I'll never get a raise even if I do a good job
>Only guy at the office more autistic than me gets promoted to manager
>Recognizes that I'm doing a good job and manages to actually get me a raise despite his boss shitting on him for it.
>competitor shows up and starts underbidding us
>20% of the office is laid off abruptly
>Manager and next most senior guy get poached by the competitor
>Two more senior guys quit the same month
>Guy managing us is the next state over
>MFW I'm somehow in charge
>MFW my next raise will probably be when I find a new employer
>MFW I'm kind of enjoying it anyway.

Attached: surprised.png (174x154, 56K)

look at his little wojak hand grabbing the phone

You might not.

Have a (you). And an XKCD from before Munroe sold out.

Attached: ragrets.png (365x386, 13K)

About to get a shit degree. Only one more month. I'm fucking scared. I know all I will be able to get is a shitty low wage job. I wanted telecom jobs but they've all denied me and fucking Best buy and Target did too. Fuck I'm so fucked.