Do girls like succulents?

Do girls like succulents?

Attached: D4A984D5-DF59-48B2-A2B8-E49654C90AA8.jpg (550x385, 44K)

who cares? girls like sucking my dick and swallowing at the finish so i have no interest in anything else unironically/ trying to attract a girl off one strange hobby or interest rarely works

from what i can tell, nobody feels particularly strongly about them. people i talk to have a passing interest in my cactus whenever i bring it up, but nobody - including myself - could be said to hold any fascination with it. even for me he's just kind of a friend/ornament i take care of and look at or talk to every now and again.

Attached: w77m63x990u11.jpg (750x743, 106K)

Its for my gf
I wish we had cacti here in Boston, unfortunately the florists only stock them in the summer

how long have you been dating? even if its not too long you should know your gf enough to know if she would like it or not lol. buying gifts for your girl is never easy but you should also not ask this board for advice

Friend, let me tell you the story of Ivan.

Ivan was a man that lived in my town who had no family. He lived in a shed near the woods and mostly kept to himself. He wore old ragged clothes and coughed all the time. No one knew much about him.

One day I saw Ivan eating an ice cream in the middle of the woods.

Ivan was a pretty cool guy.

underage and/or retard detected

Attached: shizuo klap.png (914x692, 395K)

I fucking love succulents
cacti are so cute I have 5 of my own all gifts from people, idk they're cute gifts imo

i've never been to boston, but if it's particularly humid i'd steer clear of cacti. don't want to overwater them - which is very easy to do - and have them bloat up and die. made that mistake when i first got mine, though he managed to survive, thank goodness. also, why are you asking Jow Forums of all boards about not only the opinion of girls, but also what you should gift your girlfriend? you should really reconsider.

They are great as ornaments, but I find it hard to be fascinated by them. Now, the fungi kingdom, that's fascinating.

Attached: 1539109045680.jpg (640x550, 82K)

I'm not a girl but I like succulents. I'm raising 7 of them under a sun lamp in my room ' w '

Wholesme thread friends, please keep it up

I have a bad experience with a ca Gus from when I was a kid and wrestling with a friend in her room. I accidentally fell into the little cactus she had and it really hurt my arm so now I dislike them.

Femanon here, I live in fucking Nevada and I've been looking for those round mini cacti for weeks and no one sells them.
I have one weird scaly succulent, and an aloe vera plant for now.

Succulents belong in the desert.

About 2 months. I know she's into me so it wouldn't be weird or anything, I just wanted to get something nice to put in her room.
>also, why are you asking Jow Forums of all boards about not only the opinion of girls,
Because I'm still a friendless loser, and I feel at home here. Wholesome robots are great company.

woah, im a fembot from nevada too. reno or lv?

Im not the person you replied to but have you ever been to middlegate nevada?

>middlegate nevada
no i haven't! its a few hours away from me. is it worth it?

If you want to just go camping in the desert and get drunk it is. It is just a bar/resteraunt/shit motel with nothing around it for 100 miles. Sometimes the navy practice bombs in a range right near it too which was pretty cool

Art hoes and thots, yes.

Yeah, succulent dicks.

The thing is, the one I got is kind of basic. It's a nice small clay cup with a cool pattern but the plant itself is just green. Should I just trash it and see if I can get a better one?

yes, I have a whole collection of them, as well as nice brass holders

I'll try to get a little pot with one of these cutesy green bois this weekend (not pic related). Could you give me the basic tending procedures for them? How often should I water it, etc. I have zero experience with plants so anything is apreciated.

Attached: FB_IMG_1541635614850.jpg (960x960, 37K)

they like carnivorous plants

Succlents don't need much water. A small amount every two weeks maybe

Also make sure the water can drain out of the pot and use soil that allows for draining

more than anything on earth

Yes. Succulents give them the satisfaction of being able to take care of something, and also have the added bonus of requiring fuckall effort to keep it alive.

nice projecting retard.

Succulents are very easy to care for as long as you have a sunny window. Some genus get really pretty flowers, such as Huernia and Stapelia, although you would most likely have to order them online. Remember to let the dirt dry out in between waterings.

Attached: Stapelia hirsuta.jpg (1024x768, 163K)

They're a pretty popular motif in commercial designs that are going for a boho influenced vibe. I kept a bullet journal for a while and looked at tons of other people's journals online for inspiration, mostly belonging to women. Succulents everywhere. I've also seen them on stickers, decorative tape, bedding, t-shirts etc.

Attached: 16c90c30e24244b336f34c4413054736.jpg (1024x683, 65K)

If it's a small thing in a cute pot then she will like it. Just be like "oh, I was in the store and they had this adorable little plant, it matches your other stuff and I think they are easy to care for!"

She'll love it. It's the thought, but make sure the pot is a cute color she will like and that it isn't like a 40 pound succulent. Just a little cute thing for her shelf. She will think of you when she gives it water and touches it's little leaf things.

Begonias require less light, but need high humidity. They're grown for their showy leaves. They need to be kept on a humidity tray to do well.

Attached: begonia_escargot_02.jpg (586x850, 205K)

-Place in sunny window. Preferably a East facing window. Second best would be North or South.
-Water when the dirt seems like it has completely dried out. Make SURE there are holes in the bottom of the pot. If there are no holes your plant can drown. Remember that the smaller the pot is, the quicker it will dry out. Smaller pots therefor require more waterings.
-Try not to water plant with super hot or super cold water.
-Don't tip over pot.
-Generally speaking, plants can handle less sunlight and less water in winter.

nice
gjdvkts

A SUCCULENT CHINESE MEAL?

Orign

No, so if a girl asks you to give her the succ, Admiral Ackbar has some bad news for you.