Tfw Death will come for me eventually

>tfw Death will come for me eventually

Attached: m1vtxeh2ivr11.png (1001x823, 806K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Quantum_suicide_and_immortality
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Poincaré_recurrence_theorem
youtube.com/watch?v=0YsjrA87Cno
youtube.com/watch?v=za_b9UQoz6E
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>he doesn't know that time loops, and because the void is timeless, it will feel like life just keeps happening over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over again with no breaks

You musnt wish for death, you must fight death

your desperate life clinging is like the addiction of a crack addict. you will not live for ever and you and your consciousness will be swallowed up by the darkness

Attached: `2`31`213`313321.jpg (1600x1200, 840K)

Why would I want to fight death?
I welcome it
Crave it
Wish I could force it upon myself

That is so comforting. No more self loathing, no more anxiety, no more awkwardness, no more paranoia.

but that's scary m8te

Literally the only thing that keeps me going

Killing yourself is literally the easiest task to accomplish 2nd to breathing. All these edgy faggots talking about wishing they would die and they are so utterly worthless they can't even make it happen.

Attached: fred.jpg (230x219, 8K)

There's no proof of that.

I don't because my death will still affect others

Nah man. What you call life is millions of neurons firing, once those stops you'll just stop existing. I could imagine your brain has the capacity to flood itself with certain chemicals in the moments before death, seemingly slowing down time for you, where you might dream up several life-times

Ive started to think about the future as the rapture and its easier to process

You hoes need a day job

I have a day job
It fucking sucks

I hope that he isn't as insane as I am and that he will take pity

Attached: Colliding-Neutron-Stars-Produce-Gold.jpg (620x349, 80K)

Unless Aubrey de Grey manages to cure aging.

Attached: aubreydegrey.jpg (2048x1152, 596K)

Not if quantum immortality is true.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Quantum_suicide_and_immortality
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Poincaré_recurrence_theorem
youtube.com/watch?v=0YsjrA87Cno
youtube.com/watch?v=za_b9UQoz6E

Attached: quantumimmortalitywojak.webm (1280x720, 823K)

responsibilities > desires.

It won't come. It's been there looking over your shoulder the entire time.

Attached: 1539913358659.jpg (670x554, 426K)

Maharishi Krishnananda Ishaya, head of the ishaya monks, says that if you commit suicide, God will send you back to fulfill the task that he sent you here to do.

Attached: consider the following.jpg (349x521, 23K)

Thankfully that's bullshit
R-right?

Why the fuck can't god do it himself? Why does he need a weak, dumb fleshbag to do it?

Attached: 1539046655963.png (327x306, 111K)

Gods not a fucking travel agent if you die by suicide it was because you were born to burn in hell as an example to others.

What suicide methods do you recommend?.

was thinking about this upon waking up

was thinking about suicide, i really do hate my life, idk what could save me, i hate this board but idk where else to waste my time/

>tfw probably ridding myself from this mortal coil tonight

Attached: 454.jpg (640x640, 58K)

If you have time and a craft you can commit it to me and i will give you one million dollars

If youre not already really good at an artskill youre screwed

Yeah, but you're gonna have to get a job to make that happen. A real job that helps support the society.

Attached: 5ef3cd639ca3ab025e1e8170664ea5f3.jpg (553x451, 75K)

I dunno. It's more fun that way?
>If you're having existential problems I feel sorry for you, Son
>I have 99 problems but life ain't one
What do you know of God, heretic?

it is
there will always be a you that suffers

Existential russian roulette.
Commit suicide:
If God does not exist, you die.
If God exists, you are reborn, unaware of the fact that you committed suicide in your past life.
M.K.I. said that he woke up on the year after his mother committed suicide in the middle of the night by a phone call by a complete stranger who said: "Come see me, [name]. We need to talk." He had never met, talked to or heard about this stranger before this day. When asked how the stranger got his phone number, the stranger replied: "Why, you think God couldn't give me your phone number?" After driving three hours to the stranger's address and talking with him the whole day, the stranger eventually asked him:
"If a soldier in a war was captured by the enemy troops, and you knew that they would torture him to make him spill information about his army's logistics, and the soldier thus decided to commit suicide to prevent leaking information that could kill thousands of his comrades, would his suicide be justified?" to which M.K.I. replied yes.
"What about this," the stranger asked, and asked another variation on a suicide dillemma. Again, M.K.I. replied yes. He replied yes on every variation of a suicide dilemma that the stranger asked.
The stranger eventually said: "Of course you would consider it justified. You already committed suicide in each of these cases in your past lives. But suicide is never justified. It is inherently selfish, the ultimate act of the Ego, and the highest crime against God. This lifetime, however, God will send you an angel to teach you the true horror of suicide." Upon hearing this, M.K.I. realized that his mother's suicide, which had greatly upset, angered and depressed him, was no coincidence.

i want to live. i want to truly live

Attached: 1532841011454.jpg (1024x607, 54K)

Would you draw some character portraits for me?

Attached: exdeath.jpg (688x1000, 163K)

What are you offering? Would be quite a stretch for me, since I've barely done any drawing/painting, ever, so you better got dem monies or something.