So I thought I'd open up too you guys why I don't think I'll be turning 18

So I thought I'd open up too you guys why I don't think I'll be turning 18

>constant depression, I've lived in a void of sadness or numbness throughout my whole entire life, I can't remember when I was happy without drugs or sex
>taken up smoking, it's gotten to a point where I can't sleep without a small nicotine hit
>I've either failed or barely passed every exam for two years
>Parents are divorced and they made me their middle man because they refuse to talk to each other, immense levels of stress on top of my failing school work
>three years of on and off counselling, all I wanted was a bottle of anti depressants
>I'm numb to everyone around me
>As much as I want to cut blades scare me
>I think about suicide every night

Tonight is the third time I've tried hanging myself but my guitar cable keeps unwinding

I'm willing to take advice on ending/fixing myself

Attached: tumblr_mdbviaCVMN1roskk1o1_500.png (500x385, 68K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=B6iTKTp0cTk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

i literally couldn't care less if you live or die, underage b& out

You know something kid? I think you're gonna be alright.

Nobody here will genuinely help you. Get help, you are still young.

Do drugs. Best case scenario you find a new way to enjoy life, worst case scenario you overdose, but that would still be a better death than hanging yourself.

This video will help you out.
youtube.com/watch?v=B6iTKTp0cTk

Attached: 1541430085436.png (878x743, 61K)

Please go through with it and die

>waaah my parents are divorced

sorry those things are happening to u bruv

Go to a doctor and ask for antidepressants if that's what you want. Or call a suicide hotline and get yourself committed to get away from your fucked up home life. Or drop the fuck out of school, sue for emancipation, get a job and leave your fucked up parents to each other. You've got options, here. Lastly, enjoy your b&

reported for underageB&.

Go cry somewhere else kid.

>I've tried hanging myself but my guitar cable keeps unwinding
come on user if you are going to kill yourself actually do it the right way.
plus no one in here will help you get out of the situation, go see a doctor

>, I can't remember when I was happy without drugs or sex
typical robot stuff

Joey#6427
Let's talk this out man. Don't do anything rash.

Attached: Randall.jpg (500x557, 41K)

So you're like every other teenager? Fuck off. Get a rope, make sure it's over 3 meters. Find someplace high (3 meters should do it). Tie a noose to something solid close to the height. Put on a heavy backpack or whatever, and jump. It will decapitate you.

What's sex like user, is it actually worth the 18 years

Goodluck with emotions tho, they can be shit but once you can find a job that will take you, you will feel a little better unless its abusive

how old are you? I'm sorry you're going through this but take it slow, one day at a time. screw your parents, you will be turning 18 - because that's when you can leave and build your future instead of being their middle man. cut yourself some slack, you've survived this far be proud

>underage b&

cry somewhere else kehd

Attached: 7C3EF7C1-5ADC-41DA-8422-94150DB7C3F3.png (785x757, 123K)

Welcome to the real world faggot this is day to day stuff everyone deals with this stuff

Any recommendations to start with? I know a guys with MDMA
I'll give it a go this weekend
Didn't know where else depressed people hang out on this site
Kik?
Sounds quick. Ill see what b&q have got on sunday
Not worth it unless you love the person your with, condoms ruin the whole experience and sluts and roasties will use you for their pleasure
Currently 17, nearing end of my A-levels and currently failing badly, its too late for an apprenticeship though, I'm happy im nearly out but i dont know what to do if i fuck up my exams

Thanks for this, really opened my eyes

Do you wanna talk somehow user?

Then I'm fucked anyways tho keep a journal on your dreams and learn to find cool things inside if them, if they're nightmares or just bad dreams then tray to find where they come from and focus more on your inner self, it's what I've done but everyone is different. Life sucks and offing ourselves is easiest way to deal with it but in the long run you'll never really know what the future can hold

talking helps but i want to try and figure out what to do with myself

You're depressed because you spent your formative years browsing Jow Forums. Get the fuck OUT there's a reason being 18+ is a rule and it's for your own sake more than anyone else's.

No hes on discord. We dont use kik here little boy

I write edgy poems as retarded as that sounds, kinda helps

kek the guy tried to kill himself with a guitar cable
i don't think he can kill himself hanging out, it's too hard for him

hah, im kind of a newfag desu. ive been like this for a long while now

>r9k
>not older than 18.
>had sex.

Wrong sub.

I'm basically an older version of you but just add no friends and khv ontop of that.

For suicide you simply get a gun and shoot yourself in the head. The most effective & least stressful suicide method. GL.

Attached: 1523051493237.gif (400x320, 1.48M)

thank god
bruh why u think im asking for advice?

only if the gun have a decent caliber, if not you can shoot yourself and yet be alive as it doesn't destroy your neural systems

id love too but Uk resident sadly

underage just try hanging yourself but actually do it right this time, so you die and also don't feel pain
you can also cut your wrists, but i don't recommend it
if you don't have the guts to terminate your life just get over it, go see a doctor and stop coming to Jow Forums. also not accessing Jow Forums will do more for you than a doc could

Get behind the wheel of a car and top it out and smash head on to the first roastie you see driving down the road.

>underaged
I genuinely don't care, fuck off

you can still not die from it. not a very safe method

might just do it with the examiner in the car

Attached: download.png (160x160, 249)

That's dumb. Best way to kys is decapitation by hanging and gun to the back of one's head.

Just stay alive a little longer, try mdma, and reconsider. Honestly it might change your mind, and you may as well get into drugs before you kill yourself because shits amazing newfriend. Now I think about heroin way more than suicide plus I'll still get to die from it eventually probably

heroins some hard shit tho. plus the only dealer i know do crack, cocaine, weed or mdma. id do weed a lot more if i had somewhere to smoke it

Start reading books user.This one helped me out tremendously

Attached: 817xk9KvJbL.jpg (1255x1995, 388K)

Either get some help ( I'd recommend) or put your neck on some train tracks and get decapitated. Painless and nothing can stop you.

you wanna kill yourself just walk or bus somewhere its not that hard. Weed literally changed my entire psyche/personality away from depressed robot mode when I was on here like 13 years old. Id actually recommend not doing heroin but try some mdma and maybe see if you can get your hands on some psychedelics.

how did it help you? self help books usually get a bad rep

I'm genuinely excited to commit suicide. Waiting for the newest avengers trailer (No I'm not leaving this thread autist) and the new fantastic beasts movie. Might as well enjoy a good movie and a trailer before ending it

>I'm genuinely excited to commit suicide.
still doesn't end it because you want to watch a movie? come buddy if you kill yourself now you won't feel the urge to watch anything

added you on discord
hes got a point. might as well end it on a high note

sounds like you have the standard "crawwling in my skinn" teenage angst i'd give it a few years before you off yourself

also since you're 17 go pull some ptp while you still can that's what I'd do in your situation

Attached: megan-turi_booty.gif (270x360, 1.92M)

Here's a decent way of preparing for suicide in the future that I've adopted. Pick an age, any one that sounds decent for your death. If you don't know what year you'd want to die at use a random number generator that goes whatever your age is to an average age for death, so like 80. Until that year, try to experience as much as you can until you die, try to struggle until you have no other options, and then if you don't have anything else kill yourself.
If you die while knowing you tried every option, then you can die without guilt, or if you want to try for a bit longer, re-roll.
Remember something user, without striving to achieve any of your goals, or wants for improvements even most normalfags will outclass you. Go out into the real world for a few years, if you want to travel than do it. You haven't experienced very much as an underage b@. Stop trying to label all things that you see as one or the same, that will at the least make you feel more. If you can't afford it then join the military and then use either the benefits or the branch to go. Stop trying to live in this perspective specifically, there's many other choices even for whatever you may be. Depression will always be with you, stop having a victim mentality about pain and learn to accept it.
To finish this off dramatically, realize that anxiety doesn't mean anything and will almost never benefit you.
Go out in the world, and get the fuck off of this board.