Therapist just recommended the hospital and hes calling the parents as I type

Therapist just recommended the hospital and hes calling the parents as I type

Attached: 5421F97F-9DEB-4E86-ABB7-E495F4814B58.jpg (443x332, 25K)

Get out of there NOW.

RUN

Attached: 1358125197947.jpg (636x693, 162K)

ok now you're gonna play a game called hide and kill everyone who looks for you

kek what did u say or do

I just cried and cried

No suicidal threats or anything like but its been months of no improvement

Resist going then, what will happen if you do?

Update

My dad picked up and he hates the idea

He said that its my choice but he thinks itll disrupt my life which he had been seeing improvement in

But its tough because Im not even sure if my subjective thoughts can be believed

Fuck phoneposting

bullshit, no person immediately opens r9k after this result, they are running instead

Nothing will happen other than a continuation of the horrible horrible pain that is my life

But I feel like going against the doctors advice is stupid

Im tired of running

Im taking an Uber home

I know my parents will disagree about this

He's probably 14 and wants to get le epic reddit karma points!!111

post pic so we know you're not rp

Im 24

I wish I was 14

Um heres a picture of me in the taxi going home

Attached: 944DBFF3-5F4F-4BDD-B4D9-B6DA411A8720.jpg (4032x3024, 1.7M)

You don't just get sent to a mental hospital. What the fuck did you tell that therapist, dumb ass?

I was tired of fighting and not living

That every bit of improvement had been lies

Nothing explicitly self harmful

He framed it like therapy and drugs werent working and this is a proven method of improving

Tell us more about yourself, user. What's up with this?

This will draw some ire but I am absolutely a failed normie

I teach English at two different schools and work basically from 8 am until 9 pm

Four months ago I got dumped and havent gotten over her at all

Ive had depressive episodes before but not this bad for this long

I keep thinking things are getting better but then the dam breaks and I cant cope with life

fake and gay just like all threads of this type and most of others

Attached: 1508744356920.jpg (300x400, 20K)

Reading this out loud it seems laughable

What the fuck though I am in so much pain and I really trust this therapist but Im definitely going to lose my jobs

instead of pursuing thinking of a girl. Have you thought about fixing yourself first? find a hobby, work out. I don't know but you should always put your mental state at top

you're being punished for not being chad

it's okay, you're just as fake and gay as your shitty thread

Attached: swing.gif (360x270, 914K)

Run and never look back. Get on the roof of the tallest nearby building, listen to gachi music till your phone dies and then jump off

Yeah I work out three times a week

I like teaching and it takes up most of my time

Its just all the self improvement shit gets so fucking tiring

I dont want to fight anymore

Thats what Ive told my therapist

If your jobs are something you enjoy and they have a positive effect on your mood try to find therapy that allows you to keep them. There is no point in destroying something you enjoy, just makes you more miserable in the long run. Another thing you have to accept (worked for me at least) is that you might never get rid of depressions. Some times are worse than others and you'll have to roll with it, but its worth it to weather the bad times for those better times.

oh shit im sorry
seriously though you should tell your parents you just let your emotions get the best of you and you will be ok. then either work on becoming ok or kill yourself.
.t fellow 24 year old mentally ill shutin neet that hasn't even started therapy so you have that going for you

Attached: download.jpg (300x168, 8K)

never ever go to a mental hospital it will fuck you up

Wow

Jesus

This is smart

I dont fucking know what to do

I was not depressed when I was dating her

It was the only time Ive felt happy with my life

>went to therapist
>takes uber home
>doesn't drive a car with two jobs
really seperates my sunflower seeds

lol I'm 24 and I have a healthy work life balance, and I actually enjoy my life. Probably because of my smoking hot GF. Just be happy dumbass stop being so sad

How so originally and with a question mark

Eat out the next girl you see

Attached: 2xdpwc2qp5v11.jpg (1536x2048, 271K)

No liscense because Im a piece of shit whose afraid to take the test after failing three times

Nice chadpost but I was literally you a few months ago

Dude I'm not trying to tell you 'just try to be not depressed' , but sometimes people get broken and they will never be the same as before. I've had depressions since I had to watch my older brother off himself, my mother was a self-centered roastie slut and I never really had a connection to my dad. You have to move forward with your life, if you just try to make it like it was before you'll fail.

You still haven't figured it out, despite getting all the clues?

>therapist
>THE RAPIST

You don't say a GODDAMN WORD more to the people than you have to. They are professional assholes. Otherwise you'll just end up stigmatized with a "diagnoze" that'll be used against you by the "authorities" for the rest of your life.

Attached: days_since.jpg (770x964, 81K)

*to these people

This is very painful to hear

I know you mean it well but it makes me want to give up more

Schizophrenia anyone?

Except hes fucking right about everything you juvenile naive prick cock sucker

This happened to me last year. From that hospital visit I was put into various treatments for a year. Know that they will use anything you tell them to keep you in the system. They will hand you down from one facility to the next. They are ruthless, but never tell them this, they will use it against you. You have to play your cards exactly right if you want to get out, because once you are in the hospital they have more control than you think, even if you are not a minor.

Attached: 11224478_603681356645661_727412813429837219_n.jpg (768x960, 122K)

You found happiness once, you can do it again. Just don't expect miracles, it takes steady work. Imagine depressions like swimming. If you're too tired just to stay afloat so you don't drown. I hope you manage man.

RUN GTFO there. YOU'VE BEEN COMPROMISED.

You're wrong about everything you fucking slut nigger

Yeah they have surveillance cameras everywhere and won't let you out of their sight. They come up with reason after reason to keep you longer. I witnessed staff talking about patients and how they were never getting out and then when they talked to the actual patient they'd tell them a particular date, lying to them. There are people in there who are sadistic and have no intention of helping or being compassionate, they laugh about patients and play mind games with them.

Bumping so it have no die

If you cried at the therapist you are already on a good way. You should cry in private or change therapist if hospital was their suggestion. Crying helps to remove emotional blockages and its normal to cry your eyes out sometimes. Its even important for the healing process. If you arent dangerous for yourself or your else you shouldnt even consider the hospital.

My psych ward visits were a nightmare. Patients being treated like dirt left and right and way too many drugs, I was in a haze the whole time. It felt like some kind of fever dream. Part of me died in that hospital man, I never was the same after that.
Now I can lie very well so I've avoided being sent to the hospital for years now. They misdiagnosed me because I've been doing so well ever since I stopped taking the poison they were giving me, which I'm pretty sure permanently fucked me up. My family betrayed me time and time again. Now I don't talk about my problems, and I never will again.

In the end, you really can't trust anyone.

Attached: 1531576288890.png (462x347, 193K)

The same thing happened to me, in a way. I certainly became a lot more sociopathic because of the whole thing.
The meds and antipsychs probably did do permanent damage, and that really scares me. But I havn't gained any agency, and without others sustaining me I will just rot away and die. I'm gonna go back, I can feel it. I'm not meant for anything other than the treatment system.
I want to decide what I want and live my life so that the chances of me getting it become certain like Jordan Peterson says. I don't feel real.

Attached: 22046621_519473815066416_8606317002805643050_n.jpg (821x960, 78K)

Cat therapist comes to you

Attached: 1534535464191.webm (406x720, 1.14M)

These people just want to run up your insurance. If you really have no choice make sure whatever it is covered.

Nearly $1,000 for the ambulance ride to the hospital

I'm sorry bro. Just make sure they know you can't afford it. They'll be reluctant.

Tell him you're the boss of this office, and the straight conversion therapy is 2 blocks down.

This, both literally and unironically.

Anti-psychs and the damage they do to your brain is crazy. I'm certain that sustained usage of anti-psychotics ends up damaging your prefrontal cortex which in turn would be responsible for the abnormal behaviour caused by an induced psychotic, schizophrenic, or bipolar episode, and also contributes to the sociopathic behaviour you were describing. I'm not sure about you, but for me I wasn't born crazy. One day something just snapped, but the meds exacerbated it and made everything so much worse.

Attached: 1503592930784.png (633x720, 345K)