18 yr old fembot here

18 yr old fembot here.

how old is too old for me? i am dating a 27 year old right now and my family and friends are all disproving of the relationship but i feel like we're in love..?

Attached: 1538298864289.jpg (857x1200, 178K)

When you become an adult you can date whoever the fuck you want who is also legal age. People in your family only disapprove because they still think you are 10.

you're gross and pathetic but nice chaotic thread

Attached: 1989723987543.png (1920x1080, 1.11M)

thank u, i agree with this too. that's what i try to tell my family, i'm 18 which means im an adult but they don't think so i guess.
what makes you say that? qq

Parents eventually realize that you arent a child anymore and will lay off. How long that takes is completely random it took until i was 22 for my parents to stop bitching about every decision i made.

why do females even come here

what's your problem with it?

and by love you mean sexually attracted to each other? your family cares about your future, not your sexual desires. learn the difference between lust and love, if your family dissaproves it means you guys have no future and your wasting time with this dude and maybe missing the chance to get a real keeper you can start a family with.

He's either using you or he has the mental age of a teenager.
t. 25 year old who dates teen girls because they're easy

how did you meet 27 old man?

do they find enjoyment in being surrounded by losers

It's a troll or she needs to go to advice.

it's not a problem, just curious

The internet is full of stories about young women dating older men and how it all falls apart. Read them and learn from them, or don't and repeat their mistakes. The choice is yours. But fuck off this board with your normie bullshit.

nah, we met online. purely emotional right now.

So you're not even dating then. By the time you're around 23 you will understand why your family is treating you like you're retarded. For now just do whatever you want. Having an online relationship is harmless I guess.

is it crazy to go visit him or am i going to get raped and murdered?

if you have to ask that then you're a whore who doesn't love him and just wants attention and sex

HAHAH ok thanks user.

Not her but I wanna date them for the cash. All men are gonna pump me and dump me anyways but older will give me more money. Gotta get the bux while I'm young.

>fembot here
oh boy its one of these threads...
Yes its pretty degenerate.

I wouldn't know. I don't know the guy. But dating a kid when you're 27 doesn't speak well of him. He may just be a harmless autistic guy. Or he may be using you.

>bumpint "fembot" thread
>acknowledging "fembot" as a valid term
Can you please leave Jow Forums? I don't know where you came from but I would appreaciate you going back.
>inb4 im here +3 years
No, no you are obviously not
>>>/reddit/
Thanks
t.robot

>Can you please leave Jow Forums
No. This board is ours now, you pathetic incel. We won't leave any place for people like you to feel comfortable.

quit gatekeeping holy shit

He's using you, OP. Don't be fooled.

cringe and bluepilled saged

Fuck off, you bluepilled piece of shit. Being a virgin is the last redpill. I don't want to be contaminated with your degeneracy. I was an incel, true, but now I'm a volcel.

>calling me an incel
thanks for proving my point you are new and have no idea what "robot" used to mean
>>>gatekeeping
>>>/reddit/

All men are out for sex and pumping and dumping. At 18 I'm at peak SMV to get cash from them.

Same here, I am 19 and he is 32. He is a really sweet, awkward, shy wizard, so I know he is not harmful. I've introduced him to my two friends, and they both said he seems like a really kind person.
But since you have doubts, I would really think twice about meeting him irl.

did you meet him online as well? or have you met before? the only reason i have doubts is because of what my friends are saying but i feel like they just don't understand.

>fembot
>dating
Get out you fakecel.
t. actual fembot whos also 18 years old

Attached: 8B490B59-71F5-481A-BF0E-79B961C8602C.jpg (250x174, 13K)

I was talking to OP, not you. No one cares about you. You're dull. That's why no one answers your posts. And the guys who gives you money to fuck you knows very well what they are doing. You're the one getting used. You shouldn't brag about that. You only end up looking pathetic.

Look, there's something wrong with the guy. There's no going around that. If he could get a real girlfriend he wouldn't be talking to you in the first place. Your friends do understand. That being said he may be a good guy and the right person for you. You may be fucked up too. Who knows.

Who's using who? I just gotta spread my legs and get hundreds.

>fembot
>dating
come on user, we know that's fake, also this thread probably belongs to Jow Forums, people there can tell you kind things
also who cares about the guy who will ruin your life because you think that loving other people is an actual thing

I met him irl after 8 months, but I would say - only do it if you think he is 100% harmless, kind, not a pedo, not sadist, etc. Lolis are a big red flag. My dad also didn't really like the idea at first, but my bf changed his opinion, he is a really nice guy, Good luck user, pls donut get discouraged, but also, please be careful.

I only posted to tell the thread off. Complain at the jannies for not getting it to be moved to advice.

You're not even complaining for the right reasons.

You don't even know if I did not sage nor report it.

thank you so much, this is exactly what i was looking for. i'm gonna leave now, rip thread

This

The bait is real

>this is exactly what i was looking for
>make a thread asking for advice
>wait until someone tells you what you want to hear
>all good now!
You really are 18, aren't you?

They're just jealous.

As for the age, it's completely irrelevant.

massively retarded in both of those sentences bub

please provide photographs of your women interior clothes, they'll be greatly appreciated

If a 27 year old man enjoys talking to an 18 year old girl, he's either a creep attempting to manipulate you for sex, or a colossal fucking manchild with developmental issues who does not function as an adult, or both.

I'm saying this as a 31 year old manchild who does not function as an adult and would be totally down for spending months if not years talking my way into your panties just for the *chance* to put my dick in you.

You have no IDEA how much I want to fuck. No. Fucking. IDEA.