Why is it socially acceptable for girls to call their bfs daddy but if a guy calls his gf mommy it's weird and creepy?

Why is it socially acceptable for girls to call their bfs daddy but if a guy calls his gf mommy it's weird and creepy?

Attached: __original_drawn_by_c_cu__7c5995ab458bba72d154ee66b1217adb.jpg (418x820, 41K)

Fucking tell me about it.
>t. literally got into fights with his retarded borderline exgf about this exact double standard horseshit

It's not fair
I just want a mommy gf to gently stroke my cock while I suck her nipples

Attached: Object.png (1400x1800, 1.59M)

'Cause sub guys are oppressed.

Attached: oCKvqEi.jpg (640x479, 15K)

Both are pretty fucking disgusting my guy. I don't give a shit what anyone says.

because submissive guys are creepy

No original shit sherlock

Me too
Most normies don't realize that some people like to be submissiveness sometimes and be dominate other times but normies just see a creep that's to beta to dominate a woman

Attached: __original_drawn_by_otayama__4572a872a294d4695eaa7532eefb7172.jpg (848x1200, 905K)

Maybe sometimes guys like to be submissiveness because it's comfy

Attached: __drawn_by_genda_cactus__sample-b77960dc6d278ab6c2f6fb084b17a830.jpg (850x1202, 138K)

Get out roastie. Origooloo

if i wanted to date a girl i'd date a girl not a wimpy man
grow a pair of balls and be a man

dunno
spics go around
papi mami papito mamita all the time

Aint that the truth pal

>Wanting to be cuddled and wanting to be treated sweetly makes you a wimp
I could beat the shit out of you if you prefer

Attached: __ruuko_san_original_drawn_by_pepe_jonasan__52f6cd724bbae2768dde4fcb31d49c2f.jpg (551x750, 246K)

The modern female: oppressive, traditionalist gender roles, stereotypes, and limitations for thee but not for me. I hope you kill your fucking self and by the time your body is discovered months later, your 20 cats have all but devoured your remains down to the bone.

you sound like a liberal user
go cry to your lgbt welfare support groups

RISE UP, GAYMERS

Attached: 8F9E6483-CE55-4B8F-93B3-4661C8F673AF.png (404x507, 243K)

I don't believe in double standards.
Either everyone is subject to traditional sexual roles or nobody is. You don't want to play fair, go eat shit and fuck yourself.

I would have no problem being called 'mommy', just do it already
fuck your apprehensions

I love you lots, mommy.

>tfw mommy gf
>she calls me her little boy and treats me as such whereever we are
>tfw her family hates me, except her mom whos basically the matriarch and everyone has to listen to her opinion
>tfw Christmas at her place this year with more angry stares and gf being extremely motherly because its Christmas and because she wants her family to get salty on purpose
Mostly its because its disgusting for others to see a man like this, plus it adds to the tabboo by making it seem like incest. The difference is that even if shes my mommygf, shes not my mother and im not her son. But people have a hard time distinguishing the two. She wants to feel control, pour love and to protect someone. I want to be protected and smothered with absolute love, even if it looks belittling. But its not a "normal" relationshio, so according to other people we dont deserve to feel happy.

Attached: 6ede9e2c6d70063b.jpg (540x323, 77K)

I love you mommy please hold me

Idk but I be uncomfortable calling a girlfriend mommy

I don't care what people do in their own bedrooms on their time but if you're going to a family christmas dinner and calling your gf "mommy" and she calls you "her good little boy" you must be actually unironically severly retarded

Femanon here.
My ex used to make me call him daddy, and it turned me off a lot to the point I had to stop having sex with him because he didn't want to stop that dynamic.
Now I'm dating a sweet sub boy I met on Discord and he calls me mommy and sucks my titties.
Just stop trying to fuck Normie Stacie's.

This. Most guys are weirded out by being called daddy and will only tolerate it because of the sex.

Do you call her mommy? Does she demand you do it?

Evolutionary psychology. Submissive men are in terms of evolutionary tactics undesirable for the collective good of the kin-group.

fem- AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHGAHAGAHHAGHAHAGGAA *huuuffdfpppfpfpffhh* AHHAHAHHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAGAGHAHSGGAGAHAHHAGAGH *braaaaaapppoffhf*

Attached: 16AF20DE-0571-4828-A253-1467D2E9654A.jpg (242x520, 56K)

How did you to meet? Is she older than you?
Looks like this roasties getting toastie

Attached: __original_drawn_by_nora_higuma__sample-b41bdaccbf9fb56e3a998eda161fe104.jpg (850x1203, 96K)

both of those things are weird and creepy

>having a mommygf for sex
Ew
Not really no. Sometimes i use the term and i know she likes it, but i prefer her acting like one instead of me labeling her as one. Again, shes not my mother and i dont want her to be, so no reason to call her that, but she acts protective and motherly.

So tell me fembot how does one get a mommy gf

>there no longer mature women and they all turned into subs

why does her family hate you then? is it because they just think it's gross to see a man coddled as much as she does with you?

this is fine and you may do this!
it's no different from me calling a boy 'daddy'
you kinda either hafta get lucky on your gf roll, or look on /soc/ gentle femdom thread

Because one guy handling several women is a feat unlike the opposite.

Attached: the_more_you_know.jpg (561x370, 126K)

Yes, but only by 3 years. Meeting was nothing fancy. Met online when i was almost 18, we talked, we watched a movie online, played some games. A few weeks after that we met during a summer picnic festival. At first there was nothing much to it. We looked after each other, i would help her, she would help me. But i got sick really badly a month later, she moved in to take care of me and things moved on to this dynamic from there. No idea why, but she always said that me being sick and her staying with me is when she truly fell in love.
Very traditional family. Highly conservative with traditional roles. She never had a good relationship with them regardless, but yeah, its mostly that im not manly in their eyes. Her mom on the other hand tolerates me and just says shes happy that we are happy. Funny enough she herself mentioned that they shit on our relationship, yet almost each one remarried while we are still together after 7 years.

>tfw was never seduced by a 20 something girl before i reached 18
Fuck. Physically is there difference between you? Are you the timid type and shy? How does she look after you?
>she fell in love when i was sick
How did she look after you then?

The problem is is i live in Oklahoma not many women here that would be into that
I'm very happy for you anom

>this is now a mommy gf thread

Attached: file.png (900x750, 871K)

i'd kill for a gf like that. Why aren't girls like this brahs...

It always was a mommy gf thread

Attached: __original_drawn_by_hyji__3ceaf12fb768c229283dd401a1a5572b.jpg (706x1000, 39K)

Hate that shit so much fuck man no turn taking allowed wtf?! Sometimes I wanna dom sometimes I wanna sub the hell is wrong with taking turns that shit ain't fair!

Attached: image.jpg (398x360, 35K)

Because men are supposed to be strong and powerful and in control at all times.

Women are weak and stupid, like children, which is why they ought to be treated like and thought of as frail pathetic little girls to be taken care of.

>I could beat the shit out of you if you prefer
She would probably love it and demand you hit her harder.

>Wanting to be cuddled and wanting to be treated sweetly makes you a wimp
You can do this without being a femdom loving onionboy.

>I wanna take turns
Most men do
God i hate women

Exactly not everyone who wants a mommy gf is a soi femboy

Attached: dee4O7g.jpg (550x550, 43K)

Spoken like a true virgin whos momma didn't give him attention as a boy :)

>Virgin who's momma didn't give him attention as a boy
Welcome to Jow Forums

Attached: 1540046480195.jpg (1012x1433, 174K)

a guy calls his gf mommy it's weird and creepy

My biological father used to call my mother "mom" and he is abusive retarded alcoholic manbaby who thinks everyone owe to him and should wipe his hairy ass. It's just a black flag for men.

Not every one is your dad user

Attached: __soul_worker_drawn_by_chamchami__sample-9945c4c2cde21aaa05ae93ae3f3beaae.jpg (850x1598, 90K)

you can still have a maternal gf/wife and not be a complete spreg Ann.

Attached: file.png (190x389, 105K)

>mutual affection expression
>mommy femdom gf
Two different concepts

WE LIVE IN A SOCIETY, that's why.

The only femdom i'm into is gentle femdom

Femdom of any type is trash tho

isn't the mama gf thing a branch of gentle femdom?

A woman not being a cunt isn't though. Which is my point.

You don't understand what mommy issues can do you a male a boys bound with his mother is one of the strongest on this earth it can really fuck people up if it's broke so don't judge me you whore hell i bet you like guys to choke you while you call them daddy

Attached: 1536644827397.jpg (800x600, 48K)

Not real femdom.

>tfw too dysfunctional even to be cared for by a mommy gf
>tfw still read stories and see pics in these threads and can't help longing for one
I am so tired

Femdom is gay. You literally just want to be the girl in the relationship.

It's a red flag for girls too, you know.
Guys just don't care about red flags as much as girls do.

This actually perplexes me. I've been called mommy before, didn't mind it too much but wasn't crazy into it (specifically breastfeeding play). Honestly I did call a guy daddy once, but it was definitely more for him than me. Mostly what I like is power dynamics, so if the mommy-daddy thing helps things along I can get into it. Don't really get the stigma against mommy kinks though, especially since daddy kinks are practically common place now.

Attached: 1541556327788.jpg (768x768, 117K)

There is so much wrong with this i don't even know where to start

Both are socially unacceptable outside sex.
But there's a chance that some men and women like to be called that way; yet both individuals that want daddy and mommy bf and gf respectively, definitely have dad or mom issues for the most part.

>definitely have dad or mom issues for the most part.
GOD DAMN IT MOM WHY DIDN'T YOU LOVE ME DO YOU KNOW HOW MUCH YOU FUCKED UP MY BRAIN

Attached: 1541517152505.jpg (1024x572, 35K)

both of my parents love me but I still have this kink. Is there something wrong with me?

>for the most part.
Or, you just want a good mate that will take care of your children and/or trophy wife/husband