Too afraid of bullying to even join the gym

>tfw too afraid to go the gym
>all those bullying stories i've read here on Jow Forums have affected me

guys, I'm legitimely scared, I was planning on going today to my nearest gym and pay my sub, maybe check their equipment, not really train today but wait until tomorrow, BUT NOW THAT I THINK OF IT i'm afraid that i will get bullied or harrassed.

how do I overcome this impending feeling of fear?

Attached: apustaja gym.jpg (1617x865, 467K)

nobody in any gym gives a fuck about you

no one will bully you, no one cares, theyre too busy doing their own thing

Gym bullying is like penis inspection day, ya doofus.
It's totally a real thing, and we all had to deal with it.

this

>tfw just signed up to a new gym

Time to get shredded

Courage comes from within

bro just put in some headphones and zone out, you're there for you, fuck everyone else

Unless you do anything out right autistic it's unlikely anybody will even make eye contact with you. Relax.

nobody cares wtf you are doing op, unless you are squatting in the smith machine
if you do that i'll punch you

these
Literally no one cares that you exist. its the opposit of what you think. Everyone will completely ignore you cause they are focus on lifting. When you are standing around in between sets and you are looking around nervously, like 50% of the people will be doing the exact same and the other 50% will be staring at a wall or the floor.

get a bit of nihilism in you. Nobody gives a shit who you are. Lose your fucking ego.

I don't want to go to gym because of temptation.
Is calisthenics a meme?

You'll be ignored by everyone else because they'll be too busy mirin their own gains

I admire your optimism

from my experience people in the gym are just there to get their shit done and leave, if anything they might just offer tips if youre doing something wrong

Get a homegym
300 bucks will get you a shitty rack that clangs, a bench thats just stable enough that you dont kill yourself, a barbell and some shitty concrete filled plastic weights

Thats all you need to start out

No one cares. I was just like you, people usually mind their business, some of them will even give you a few tips , I've had this ripped guy help me for one or two weeks getting the right form when we were at the gym at the same time.

Don't be a pussy.

only Jow Forums makes fun of people in gym. So at worst you'll be the hero of a greentext.

Enjoy your fast gainz, mah boi.

go to a local church's gym

if you get bullied at a church's gym not even god can help you

I was pendlay rowing at the gym a while back, I was pulling about 255 lbs and these skinny teenagers suddenly started snickering and mocking my rowing, copying the movement and what not. I guess they made fun of me simply for doing pendlay rows, kek.

Nobody cares about you being there. People just wanna work out.
The only really unsettling feeling you might get there is when you're resting in between sets and just kind of standing there without knowing what to do. No reason to feel awkward about it. You can fiddle with your phone, walk around in circles or just stare into nothing and contemplate existence. Don't rush your rest periods for no reason. I know you will feel this way because I'm autistic too

op i better not catch you in my gym i will mog you and fuckin ruin you bitch

Why is Apu so cute?

Attached: E22EE9F9-0473-4E1C-BF8E-CB6018348273.jpg (754x1158, 103K)

Why are people even scared of this? Its such a non-issue, what makes people think they would draw attention from everyone else?

OP you weak coward
Have some fucking balls
What the fuck is wrong with you

They think they're so important that whatever someone thinks actually matters. They don't realize they're nothing but another human flesh bag walking around (they dont matter so stop giving a shit what anyone else thinks)

Its worse with women

god, what a pussy. i'd bully you if you showed up in my gym

Stay home and don't go near my squat rack. I have to overhead press tomorrow and I don't want some fag who's squatting less than my OHP to take up a rack.

Nobody gives a fuck.

Somebody got up in my face in the gym back at college. There was this table with all the cleaning shit and this lanklet just kept blocking it by slowly putting down a water bottle in my way until I just moved pass him and grabbed some paper towels and the spray. It was weird because I would try to move around and he would change change his orientation again just to get in my way again.

So obviously it's my fault I didn't know this was his personal dining hall and he moves in front of me and does the "what!" gesture. I just walk right past him because I was in a daze from my squats, mumbling excuse me. He did some curls then never came back again.

That's the worst thing to happen to anybody I know and it's nothing, go to the gym. Though I get searing rage when some teenager takes up the deadlift platform then doesn't rack their weight and walks off.

No one gives a shit about your training and gym bullies are a non-existant problem. IF you´re still scared go to the gym with someone you know. If by any chance you happen to live in Oulu i´ll go with you in case you dont have any frens.

Attached: jiobmiwh.jpg (823x935, 142K)

following that logic, no one should get bullied in school, since no one gives a fuck.

>too afraid of bullying to go to a public place full of adults where peoples behavior is restricted by law, and by social norms.

> comes to Jow Forums instead

You're lying to yourself and now you're lying to us, that's a swirlie.

No one's going to bully you and even if they did just say it to to one of the PTs,
No one who matters is going to harrass you, don't give them a second thought
You'd be surprised how many people will respect you for even showing up, they may not say it but they will,
And maybe one day you'll be that guy helping the newbies because they will be afraid just like you once we're

Teenagers think they're the hottest shit in the world. Adults don't, except for niggers.

That's exactly why you should do it. Use that trepidation as motivation, I had the same shit going on the first time my then skinny-fat ass signed up for a gym, you just gotta do it and ride the anxiety wave, knowing it'll get easier.

Also nobody gives a fuck

Why is pepe so smol?

apus is a kid

I’ll be waiting for you.
t. You’re local gym bully

I will beat the shit out of you if I see you in my gym. It's not like it's hard to tell a little twerp on his first gym outing.

>tfw there's a gym 1.5 miles from you that's cheap and has great equipment but all the guys look like rich piano

Someone tell me to join and let seeing roided ex-cons motivate me instead of making it unapproachable.

Attached: 1514603751869.png (245x242, 72K)

user, better control your self steem and social anxiety.
In my first day i was so scared, imagining worst case scenarios, with anxiety, hating myself because of being skinny asf and big head, and hating also my clothes.
I remember there was full of fucking chads and the coolest guys in my city(there is only one gym) but no one joked on me, so i just crushed my workout and get out. Now im even friend of some of those guys
Believe me, no one cares about you.
I know you can user, just go

Srry for my english i know i suck writing

You dont get bullied in the gym. You are just socially isolated and exposed to girls in tights you can never bang.

K-12 school is the only place people mess with you. After that you are totally socially isolated.

No one gives a fuck about you in the gym if they do it means they are some insecure fag most of us just get there crush our workouts and dip out stop being weak and start going or you will never make it

this

This is bullshit op. There are immature idiots everywhere. Decent chance you'll meet one in your first few months at the gym.

Go anyway.

you only get bullied if you let them bully you

t. was a fat nerd and got bullied in middle school but i listened to eminem so i shot a neighborhood cat with my pellet gun and cut its head off and put it in his locker with the bloody knife and a note with magazine letters saying "you're next if you don't leave me alone." wore gloves while doing it so no fingerprints on the knife and police found no evidence it was me so school admin let me off. nobody talked to me after that but nobody fucked with me either.

kek

just fucking do it cunt

Based.

You can to my gym but don't touch my squat rack.

>joined a gym when I was 17 and I had to do a mandatory induction (basically advertisement for their classes)
>didnt realize this so the first day i bussed in they wouldnt let me in and told me to come back the next day and they would book it in for then
>did that and they hadnt booked it
>girl told me to wait inside and someone would just do it for me anyway
>literally waited 30 minutes
>nobody comes so i press the service button
>nobody comes
>another 15 minutes
>see staff member walk in
>explain situation
>tells me hes really sorry and hell find someone right away
>15 minutes later
>autistically pressing button
>walk into gym, nobody is about
>go home embarrassed
>send them and email and get refund for the month, definitely will have induction for the next day
>go
>some guy tells me hell give me it after he signs in for work
>15 minutes later
>feel incredibly embarrassed
>he finally shows
>use gym for 30 mins, leave and have a burger king and never go back

This honestly put me off for years. Starting again this week but paranoia about shit like this is so offputting to me.

Amazing how incompetent people can be.

Dude sounds like a real fucking weirdo

The first time going is the hardest so that really sucks they all fucked up so hard just so they can try and sell their PT's brosplit. I like my current gym, it's a powerlifting gym in some old warehouse and the owner has some Youtube channel with a decent amount of subscribers. It doesn't have a sauna, pool or tons of cardio machines but everyone in there knows what they're doing even the girls.

Join me at planet fitness user, it's a judgement free zone. Also I've never seen any bullying being done because everyone is so hyper focused so unless you're a gym thot parading around the gym you're not going to be bothered.

Zoomers can be retarded. I was doing form shooting on the basketball court last week and a bunch of them came up and started snickering about how I was a great shooter shooting such a difficult shot. Complete morons.

We all gotta start somewhere OP

AAAAAH IF I SEE YOU IN MY GYM I'M GONNA HIT YOU OP AAAAAAAHHHH FUCK

Noone is going to bully you because noone gives a shit about you

These, but you can also work out at home if you REALLY want to. The gym isn't a magical place, people just raise and lower heavy shit, which you can also do at home.

If you wanna work out at home, get these:
>adjustable dumbbells
>bench
>pull-up bar
Save some cash and look for used equipment. You can get used plates for your adjustable dumbbells at around 60 cents or less per pound.

Nobody worth a shit makes fun of other gym patrons. I have been to several in my life and ive only ever gotten shit once and it was from a degenerate cardio bunny. You will be fine OP

Repeat this every morning until you stop being a bitch:

I must not fear.
Fear is the mind-killer.
Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration.
I will face my fear.
I will permit it to pass over me and through me.
And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path.
Where the fear has gone there will be nothing.
Only I will remain.

Fuckin this

I should read Dune

Fpbp. Unless you are a gym thot or using a machine at a packed gym in peak hours, no one even knows you exist.

Some people in life are assholes. They're about 10% of the people you meet and see, the rest are in prison. Just because you're in a gym this doesn't change. The good news is likelihood that you will be bullied for anything in a public setting like that is really small, and I'd say the advantages of lifting outweigh such detriments.

Join

Dude seriously if someone bullied you some chads would fuck them up. Go to gym.

Was this in tempe?

Kys tripfag

You DID NOT just insult The Wolf

Attached: 1547245482671.jpg (720x596, 50K)

I relate to this heavily. I'm not even ugly or fat or anything I just can't make that leap.

No one gives a shit about you, too busy to care.

There are a lot of heavy objects in a gym, if someone starts shit just crack their skull open with a dumbell.