Why not just get a homely Jewish girlfriend?

Why not just get a homely Jewish girlfriend?

She'll bear you high IQ children.

Attached: 1501820306134.jpg (960x1280, 373K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1490160/#__sec8title
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Oooooooyyyyyyyveeeeeeeyyyyyy join (((((our))))) lineage

Their faith is passed through the mother, I will not produce more Jews.

i've never dated a jewess who wasn't insane

good luck trying. i'm jewish and every girl in my family and their extended community is either religious (arranged marriage tier) or a dyke.

Attached: 8b4.png (654x526, 68K)

isn't this communismkills?

BIG

KHAZAR

MILKERS

It is, she used to post on Jow Forums around 2012 and made youtube videos where she talked about political concepts while wearing low cut shirts with the camera angle emphasizing her breasts

>Jewish
>high IQ
Thanks for the laugh, OP.

Not tolerating any sons of my getting mutilated

shes the bitch that did the whole "buy my silence" thing right?

I'm sure it's just an accident that they're massively overrepresented as doctors and chess champions.

I'll have one of each. At the same time. I'm fucking done with all the bs.

Attached: devil.jpg (535x556, 70K)

They aren't overrepresented as either.

>homely
Nigger that pic is an 8/10, I'd be happy to have her, I don't care if she's a fucking Scientologist.

she looks like a man without flattering poses and lighting. Nice boobies admittedly, but woof.

Attached: 7109e891b7335f10357f3af330918ebac72aad4550b49ea72c8dff521df99b97.jpg (640x480, 45K)

she looks... strong
great for breeeding half-kike-half-aryan amateur boxers

You say a lot of wrong things, huh? Why should you trust yourself on anything else if you got this wrong?

According to the Religious Characteristics of U.S. Physicians National Survey (2005), 14.1% of American doctors are Jewish. Since they are only approximately 1.9% of the US population, this is a massive overrepresentation.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1490160/#__sec8title

Because they only want niggas with big boi wallets you fuckin twink
I've dated one she was also my landlord I know what I'm talking about

Attached: image.jpg (125x107, 6K)

Dropping the sarcasm of the meme, that is Jow Forums's type.

Duh. The reason they're rich is due to nepotism and only letting jews marry other jews.

This is powerful denial

It's money. See and Money correlates with success.

Femininity is looking weak you literal homosexual.

>just date X
>why don't you just...
>why arent you...
These types of the thread should be added to the sticky as ban-worthy, /b/-tier threads.
Fuck the fuck off. This is so tiring, seeing the same shit every day.

The mods only do things to hurt the place. They banned soc threads so we would never meet up with each other and become organized.

Jews actually have a rich history in boxing. In the early 20th century, Jews were overrepresented as champion boxers, and humorously many of them fought under Irish surnames in order to minimize the chances that their mothers would find out what they were doing. Their boxing success evaporated as Jews continued to move up the social classes and were no longer of poor or immigrant backgrounds.

Attached: 2dd3a3dce98844d98da2805f5835da1e.jpg (463x607, 45K)

I am Jewish. If you think any self respecting Jewish girl would ever go for a robot you are delusional lmao.

Attached: download (2).jpg (220x229, 11K)

Jews LOVE big black cock.
I went to Israel and BLACKED 50 Jew chicks.

i didnt state she looks very feminine
i stated she looks strong

yeah, i ve heard about it, that's why i mentioned it. interesting. are jews the least athletic race out there right now?

Stronk plus stronk equals stronk times two mean while stronk plus weak equals normal shit thats fucking normie tier user he's not gay he's smart you stupid

Sure you did buddy, sure you did.

Just in case anyone would even remotely believe this autist I've been around Jews my entire life I grew up in a Jewish community and went to synagogue regularly for the majority of my life. Jewish girls almost never go for black guys because they always want Jewish children and generally see blacks as inferior

is it a tranny? it looks full on like a man

It's a proven fact.
Jews CANNOT resist the allure of a beautiful black man such as myself.
They'll never admit it, but every Jewish chick has fucked a big black man atleast once.

btw. i remeber reading Portnoy's Complaint and there was this jewish boy character that wanted to commit to gymnastics or something and his family bullied him into suicide xD these fucking dumb j-words wanted him to become accountant or some other kikish shit xDxD

Attached: 1541002429969.png (1000x1000, 201K)

Oy vey, Moshe, this language is very problematic.

And intelligent people accumulate currency. This is a chicken before the egg argument.

Jewish gf's are too afraid to give me a rimjob because they are afraid of gas chambers.

> A beautiful black man such as myself.
My fucking sides dude

yogahotwife is jewish

basedposter number 1

She's been done by a brother no doubt.
We can't get enough of Jewish cooch.
Us wise blacks have seen through the Jewish tricks, and now we're going to black them into extinction and take Israel as a puppet state of Africa.
If any little J*w boys want to argue, we'll call racism and slap them with our black dicks.

>Wise blacks

Your story is getting less believeable the more you type

I have a 140ish IQ.

I can't stand the thought of being stuck in a house full of idiots so I'm stuck trying to find a fuckable girl with a 120+ IQ.

I don't care what race she is so long as she gets me hard and can hold a conversation after my balls are drained.

You should go with Northeast Asian or Jewish due to regression to the mean.

>Us wise blacks
Come on, Jeffrey, your nigger impression is shit. Just because your bitch mommy is fucking Tyrone instead of making you tendies doesn't mean that you should try to pretend to be a nigger.

>tfw i'm a ~130 IQ black man.
I feel like i'm a living contradiction, not only for that.
Be somalian -> fat instead of skinny.
Be from migrant family -> Be totalitarist instead of leftist gib me dat.
Be 6'6 -> Not doing basketball.

I don't look like a robot, people always believe i fuck a different girl every week even while i'm virgin and just seeking a girl i could love.

There's only thots here and no girl from my place would understand me.

certain sects are patrilinial actually

I've only known one Jewish girl. Physically, she fit the meme, a little busty and a giant ass. She was a little dim, despite being an engineer, and other coworkers teased her behind her back. The last things she spoke to me about were my interests in investing. She was also sweet and compassionate, and one of the only people to talk to me after my total nervous breakdown.

Despite Jow Forums, I think the average street Jew is just a normal person, and she is the reason.

Attached: 1524125209548.jpg (1280x1920, 653K)

You are chill man,be resilient.
May you tell us what country you are? I bet UK.
Be well,also try to read the notes.
-AMAS

>I think the average street Jew is just a normal person

Come on, obviously that's true.

Attached: 1538093522779.jpg (2448x3264, 1.17M)

I feel like I had to say it to contrast the belief that all Jews are a part of some evil cabal.

Jewish women are either ugly as sin or hot as hell, with very little in between
I'd be open to the idea.
But I'm also a hardcore catholic, so where to take our kids for church might become an issue

That's the plan. Asian waifu or Jewess is the move.

If I wife a jew my kids are going to be little werewolves though covered in hair.

Azn QT is the move. Have one of those half-asian superstar kids.

Left block, get out of here.

Attached: Catarina_Martins,_SomosBibliotecas_(cropped).png (220x298, 83K)

Fuck dude, not ALL of them. Goldblum's in it, but Rogen never had a prayer. And the cabal's not evil per se, they just accrue wealth and shelter their people from the collapse of the society around them.
Then, after the dust has settled, they set up shop in a profitable industry, and wait for the wheel of empires to turn once more. It's kind of admirable, honestly.

Thanks for the support.
I don't feel much thoses days, i tried hard to follow Stoicism so i could achieve ataraxia so even in dire situations, i can still keep my happiness.
But sometimes, the waves of feelings go over the wall of discipline and it hurts.
I'm from Switzerland btw. I'll have to move for a few years to do my PhD, but i don't know where yet, but i'll come back, i love this country.

>Be well,also try to read the notes.
What notes?

Because jews don't race mix. They only want other races to so they can destory others cultures

Attached: 1539955825478.jpg (589x658, 52K)

>be from pol originally
>hide power level forever.
>go to family party from rich side of the family
>very extended family has jewish people in it
>cute jew girl who use to be disabled COMES UP TO ME AND STARTS FLIRTING WITH ME
>every one talks about how cute i am
>afterwards get told off by the grandma even though I showed absolutely no interest other than having a friendly conversation
>told that "too bad you're not jewish, you'll never be together"

what the fuck. DOTR when?

wow, your experience with one jew should inform the rest of us

I say evil because they want to exterminate my race. Their racial loyalty is envious.

It should. It's like saying all blacks are criminal. They aren't, statistically likely, but there are certainly exceptional individuals who deserve to succeed.

adult ciara looking so busty, nice

One sec, I forgot the tiddies

Attached: 1526054345355.jpg (771x719, 199K)

>tfw I look like communismkills except I'm a goy, my face is crooked and my eyes are hooded
>you call her homely
Y-yeah...

Attached: 5396A5AA-2C4E-4DE0-974C-FEF463DF530B.jpg (350x200, 22K)

why is she here?

I'm Jewish. I would like a Jewish gf, they are nice

Attached: 1449697421050.jpg (720x960, 110K)

If you are born into poverty you are less likely to succeed. And yes we are both arguing which one on this two way street it is heading down. Correlation doesn't equal causation, but it is still going to make a difference one way or the other.

A goy jew is fine too

If you are born into poverty you are more likely to have the genes for low intelligence.

If you are highly intelligent and born into poverty, then you are unlikely to stay poor for long, and vice versa. IQ is more strongly correlated to life outcomes than any other factor including race, gender, and socioeconomic status at birth.

If you are born into poverty you are more likely to have inherited the genes for low intelligence from your parents.