Would you date a girl that harms herself?

would you date a girl that harms herself?

Attached: 4438C5A1-52DF-4B6F-B34E-46EE5DBF5B00.jpg (750x696, 101K)

nope, not worth the stress in the slightest

yessss sweetie
that's my fetish OwO
hurt moar
luv striped thighs!

Only if that harm is something she does at my command

don't harm yourself just put yourself in harms way
kind of "mommy please pay attention to me" but yes

I did and she tried to burn herself once to get attention from me and I just ignored it, she never did it again.

I only date cutters. I like my girls fucked in the head.

Not with pussy little scratches like that. Doing it so light she can't even make a solid line. Pleb tier shit.

of course, that's cute and relatable

Attached: 1541267164696.jpg (374x374, 41K)

>tiny little cat scratches
I'd just laugh at her desu

Yeah. And I'd berate her mercilessly until she decided to put her big girl pants on and grow the fuck up.

>she leaves you and paints you to the world as a horrible abuser
>fired and social life ruined
Nice going dunce

>he thinks roasties don't get off on being bullied
I doubt it. If she's fucked in the head enough to cut herself it would just make her like me more.

My first and omly gf was an intense cutter. Arms and legs completely fucked, most of the time cut to the fat tissue. Got her out of it and no cuts for 3 years now.

Dont fall for the meme, i love her, but it drained me so much to help her that it fucked me up completely. Id say avoid girls like this, unless you really feel stupid love and no matter what you want to stay together.

Why did you break up? Did she cheat on you?

would you date a guy that harms himself?

Attached: IMG_20180829_230236135.jpg (1456x2592, 1.02M)

Yeah she fucked like 6 guys behind my back.

That's even more pathetic, you fat fuck.

very rude to be honest

>would you date someone who will try and bring you down with her even though you're also down which brings you down even lower?
Uh fuck no! OP only retardos want women like that

I just want any gf at this point to be honesty

Fuck off, fatty boom boom.

I didnt, but i should of made it more clear. My first, only and current gf.
She didnt cheat, but she acts weird now, mostly becoming too dependant and elevating me too high. The point is that she herself admits that she was fucked in the head for cutting and will continue to be so, just doesnt cut now. So even if someone invests time into a long term cutter, the person will still have a rough experience with their gf.

> She didnt cheat, but she acts weird now
yeah
she cheated

I bet you don't feel so good about helping her now.

>NTR brain rot

Attached: 1537650905401.jpg (680x408, 33K)

>she acts weird now
Oh. I went through that too. You think there's no way she's cheating because of how honest she has always been with you and how much she idealizes you.
You spent three years taking care of someone you should have just used and dumped.

>not inserting an animal tracking chip inbetween the gapping leg wound while dissinfecting it
Sorry that youre retarded, lad. Should of used the opportunity.

>youre retarded
>Should of

Yes
I think your veins are hot btw

>i went through it
Nice
>his gf had friends and would ever leave home without him even if its to the store
>he had to ever go out or have her go to studies or work
Was asking for it.
Good idea, i missed the chance.

same here user. The mentally unstable ones are easy to manipulate.

No. It's seriously pathetic. Weak men turn me off.

Ive had animals scratch me harder every single day while working with them. The fuck is that shit?

No I think it is so fucking unattractive I cannot describe with words how trashy it makes you look

>tfw no cutter NEET gf that never leaves the house so she never gets the chance to cuck me

I would and I would dom that bitch so hard by stopping her from doing it. I'd build up her self-esteem with positive reinforcement and kind words and she'd take it all until she was full up to burst.

>implying people would want this

My boyfriend hates this. I am so ugly and worthless.

Attached: IMG_6266.jpg (3264x2448, 1.55M)

>My boyfriend
fuck off normie

> tfw she gets tinder and chad gets delivered to her door for a fuck and chuck

>Nobody would want this
>But I have a boyfriend
Fuck off retarded normie

>he doesnt have a security camera above his door and main rooms that record 24/7 to not only catch burglars and piss demons, but also rogue Chads
Asking to be cucked man. What are you even doing.

cut deeper
Look at the attention seeking faggot. If you are going to slit your wrists, go deep and longways so that you can bleed to death you fucking fuck.
why your ankle?

When I used to cut I would do my upper leg so no one saw. Also, I did it deep so I could see and feel the layers of skin. Do it for the pain don't do it for the attention kiddos. Also, also, AMA if anyone wants to ask a fucked up faggot anything

Attached: 1541179473111.png (374x229, 29K)

As long as she doesn't have any diseases that could screw me in the long run like aids or something

Everyone seems to have some kind of reason for cutting. I just realized I dont even have a reason for doing it.
And a little tip from an insider:
Dont date someone who self harms.
Its not worth it.

For someone who didn't cut for attention it really seems like you're begging for attention right now.

hence the NPC meme you retard

It seems like everyone cuts their legs and arms. I started cutting my shoulders and my chest...anyone else doing this?

You're fat and your cuts look like an animal scratched you. Fucking pussy

My cuts look better than yours OP. Bet you've never gotten stitches either
And cutting is too troublesome, just punch yourself or scratch your arms. It hurts more and the scars fade more quickly

why? she obviously doesn't give a shit about herself, why would she give a shit about me?

>would you date a girl that harms herself?
no I need stability in my life, I got enough shit to deal with.

wtf are those? they look like cat scratches.

I used to cut my chestt, not too deep or anything but the sight of blood running down my chest just seemed to calm me down and help me focus on other things
I know it's faggy, angsty and something a 13 year old girl would do but it helped me at the time really
Chest always seemed like the most normal looking place to do it anyways, arms and legs just looks even more gay to me

Tried it before. Ended after a year after she went crazy on the lesbian train. I also talked her down from suicide a half dozen times. Honestly it wasn't good and was just above worthless.