Why do NPCs think anyone who doesn't fit in is a rapist, pedophile, or school shooter?

Why do NPCs think anyone who doesn't fit in is a rapist, pedophile, or school shooter?

Attached: school shooter.jpg (3264x1840, 504K)

They fear what they dont understand

halo effect but in reverse

(((They))) decided that it's best for society if we eliminate everyone who's not obsessed with buying luxury items to prove to strangers how rich and successful we are

>stay away from any studend showing signs of:
>alienation

>alienate the potential school shooters goy

Attached: foe smug.png (1280x1024, 101K)

Evolutionary psychology. Those with no seeming attachment to kin-group are more likely to harm it or at least contribute less towards it.

High chance OPs pic related is fake and thats good but yeah pretty much
Id appreciate a good source, funny I always considered myself an outcast and didnt really relate to most of my peers throughout my years. What you said kind of makes some sense im going to sound like an edgelord but I didnt hold my peers in the same candle I held my closer friends, can see someone being less empathic

>make a new start
>go to trade school, make new friends, get hired by the same employer
>be introvert, keep to yourself, keep the same three friends and don't make new friends
>don't talk to anyone at work besides the people next to you
>literally never interact with my bosses
>be friendly and courteous but never much else
>people STILL make jokes about you being a school/work shooter
>people STILL think you're a fucking goof who can't do anything without someone to hold your hand
>people STILL treat you like a little kid
>people STILL think you're a sissy and should transition into a trap
>people STILL figure out you like anime despite never bringing it up
>people STILL figure out you're a virgin
>everyone thinks you're incompetent
What the fuck lads. I've pretty much accepted my archetype. I can't change it. I'm permanently locked into my class. I never once revealed my hand. I never once revealed my power level.
So how the FUCK is it possible that they know? Every goddamn time.

Maybe it has something to do with websites where people who don't fit in are constantly giving metaphorical rim jobs to rapists, pedophiles, and school shooters.

Its your destiny to become what they want
kys mickelsen

Theres a way longer story to be told before getting to that point mate, id wager thats the case for a lot of these guys that dont fit in

>So how the FUCK is it possible that they know?
Because of how you look.

>kys mickelsen
Oh, this must be one of those 'muh logical arguments' that inceltards are always bragging about. Certainly not an emotional reaction like those 'dumb roasties' that you're always crying about.

Every year there's 13,000 murders in the United States. No one ever talks about preventing these murders. No one ever talks about profiles or red flags. It's only when some rare school shooting happens that everyone starts talking about these things. These school shootings are responsible for maybe 10 deaths a year. What is 10 deaths out of 13,000?

Attached: eggman.jpg (1024x576, 98K)

>Theres a way longer story to be told before getting to that point mate,
There's also a much longer story to be told before we got to the point of people being profiled as school shooters. It started with a couple of faggots named Dylan and Eric whose butthurt went all the way up to their brains.

>No one ever talks about preventing these murders.
Holy dog shit, you retards aren't even trying anymore. I'm out.

Fbi, cia, whats the fucking difference they're all niggers
KILL THEM

Attached: image.jpg (480x640, 124K)

CIA niggers will pay for what they did to him

Attached: 1529520051350.jpg (2184x1692, 992K)

Based Layko Posting

they forgot to say male who can't get laid and isn't a devout feminist cuckold

Attached: merlin_146287227_261f893d-2867-47ad-ae25-91e18b9647d5-jumbo.jpg (833x1024, 81K)

my mom says im gonna join a cult
like ??????????????????????????

>Stay away from any student showing signs of:
>Stay away

Oh yeah, that's really going to help their depression, alienation and TV/internet use, being even more ostracized from their social group.

The proper fix to this is unironically love, to pull this kind of person into the group and integrate them into society, so that they will come to value it. The fix to being alienated, depressed and narcissistic is to be socialized and be part of a community. Humans naturally respond positively to inclusion so that'll fix the depression mostly, you can't be alienated when you're made to be part of a community, and narcissism has a hard time surviving close, constant contact, the facade falls off eventually. I mean shit, all these people saw Black Panther right? "The child who does not feel the village's love will burn it down to feel its warmth," right?

The trouble with that is the sheer effort would distract all those people from their very busy lives of being depressed, narcissistic and using their phones 24/7. They might not feel alienated, but spending every evening in your house taking pictures of your cat is not a good coping mechanism for loneliness and doesn't mean you have a healthy social life.

Attached: 1498857387146.jpg (540x720, 96K)

>stay away from people with depression, people that have been alienated, and poor coping skills
>everyone has unlimited and unmonitored internet use so that point is shit
Are they trying to create more shooters? Because alienating a depressed person is how you get shooters

Attached: Forgive me brother there was no other way.jpg (446x604, 65K)

>tfw the exact same thing happens to me
The anime thing is the asskicker too. And it's worse because I have a "leadership" job leading a team of minimum wage wagies. So they disrespect me all the time and call me a sad, lonely, anime virgin incel. And I never, ever talk to these people in anything other than professional business capacity. I am used to the abuse and everything and I get it working at Walmart sucks but fuck me I don't even dress differently cuz we have a dress code. How can they tell I am a virgin, like anime, and have taken the black pill?

Attached: received_473854229771399.png (485x353, 204K)

If you like anime, you are autisitic. You can't even understand social cues, so it's not worth explaining to you. Any grown man who likes anime is a weird faggot

>operating systems systems
dumb jew retard nigger

I didn't make the image, you fucking retard ape

Attached: terry.jpg (948x659, 45K)

How do I look? Like, I wear the uniform same as everyone else so how is that possible?

Dude I had the same situation except they didn't bully me. My friends didn't listen to me or respect me when I was made Shift Leader and basically ignored my commands. It was really annoying

In high school I was the kid who successfully blended in but never truly "fit in". I was diagnosed aspie, but my parents just disregarded the diagnosis and brought me up with strict discipline anyway. As a result I exercised (still do), and dressed fairly nice, and I knew how to make simple small talk since I was forced into that situation so many times as a kid. I never had trouble finding a date to school dances or just to get coffee or something.

But deep down I still had autistic obsessions, and could never truly connect with people. I couldn't really empathize with the girls I went on dates with, so I would just politely make "friends" with them and drift away. I would talk to normies, but my friend group was more or less the "edgy" group that normalfags called the "school shooter squad". I also liked to talk with the kids who were too quiet and shy for the loud political rants that my friends would have during lunch. I felt like with them I could be "mask off", and talk about weird shit with no consequences. When I did shit like cross country practice (I got voted captain, somehow), it was fun, but it drained my soul having to connect with the people there. Honestly dating was a huge drain too, but I did it to make my family happy and to convince myself that I wasn't hopelessly screwed in the head. Never had sex by the way. I tell my family I am saving it for marriage, but in truth I was way too scared to go that far with anyone.

In a way I love the people who fit into this horrible textbook's "school shooter criteria", because I can only be my true self around them, and I envy how they seem to care less about appearances, family, etc. So many times I heard kids on the cross country team berate one of the weird kids, and I would just pretend I didn't hear it like a coward. Towards the end of my senior year I went off on some girl for insulting one of my autist comrades, but at that point I knew I only had three months left with that shit.

Attached: Light_Yagami-2.gif (500x264, 862K)