Do any other robots do this after a shit instead of wiping?

Do any other robots do this after a shit instead of wiping?

I put a plastic shopping bag over my hair as to not get shit particles in my hair and let da shower blast away any remaining shit in and around my asshole

I don't have a bidet so I do this and i feel it works even better

Please tell me I'm not da only one

Attached: betterwipe.jpg (754x741, 55K)

I just take a full shower after shitting because I'm not an autistic sperg.

What you need to do is pull the plastic bag all the way down over your head and use ductape to seal it around your neck, otherwise you'll be ingesting shit particles

Just fucking wipe or buy a bidet.
Based.

Attached: 6545679874.jpg (160x160, 4K)

Imagine how you look in the shower with a trash bag on your head and the shower spraying your ass

my shower has a "jet" setting

Most do, dude. It's not special.

Attached: 1531578423285.jpg (540x720, 53K)

One day someone will walk in on you doing that in the shower and at the very least that person will never be able to look you in the eyes again.

Attached: def4d7c3-4047-456e-bead-7adcde0e97b7_1.8271e0fe432cd0dc1314565ede8607bf.jpg (2000x2000, 339K)

Put me in the screencap pls reddit

Attached: 1432384440018.jpg (202x154, 5K)

Creative way to stimulate the prostate my oh my

are you fucking retarded?
>stand in shower
>cup hand under asshole, let water pool up in hand
>lift hand and rub, repeat
literally everyone does this, why you doing gymnastics in the shower

Not true at all I've never had anyone walk in on me in the shower ever even when I wasn't doing weird shit. Bathrooms have locks.

Why not just get a movable shower head so you can squat and blast directly into your ass instead of having to get on your back and have shit particles blow onto you? Or just get a bidet?

I mean the water is hot so it probably kills the germs

>fl*shable wipes

Attached: 1466185663674.jpg (207x200, 13K)

Wastewater treatment plant operator here. Stop fucking flushing these things. They cause massive blockages and ruin pipes. Fucking throw them out in the garbage.

You sure you're not thinking baby wipes?

nah you're a retarded kid who read an article on the internet and couldn't understand it.

No, flushable wipes. The fact they say "flushable" on there is one of the biggest industry meme words. They're flushable in the same way battery acid or vegetable oil is.

You don't have to take my word for it. Ask literally anyone in WW treatment faggot.

You know you can get a travel bidet for a few bucks so you don't even have to get a plumber to install it?

Ah, I believe you but I'm not gonna stop using them.
>Muh taxes an sheet
Think of it as increased job security

He's not wrong you fucking troglodytes
t. my brother acctually IS Wastewater treatment
devilish, but not in an endearing way
those things clog up so much shit
stop using womens products anyway you fucking pussy

just buy a clip on bidet from amazon

>stop using womens products anyway you fucking pussy

You actually brought up something I was thinking.
>women's product
>the fucking birth control in the water supply
Maybe if my city's wastewater dept didn't just "we don't really think estrogens in the water supply are an issue so we have no intention of removing them in the treatment process in the near future"
Obviously not the fault of the wagies but I know for a fact said wagies have it good since my dad was a city employee for 40 years