MBTI Wojaks

Help me fill in this chart.

Attached: mbtiwojak.png (1280x1431, 591K)

bumparooni pls respond

Attached: 1539422818327.jpg (500x500, 54K)

Change intj

Bumparooniroonada fuck original

Next time you should start with more substance than "I don't like INTJs now gib (You)s

Attached: A Centaur's Life - c100 (v14) - p004 [Digital-HD] [danke-Empire].jpg (2176x3056, 991K)

Yeah, not the best at making threads, thanks for the input though

Here are some more additions -- input welcome

Attached: wojakmbti.png (1280x1431, 733K)

Your only feedback so far is related to your INTJ pic choice. You should change it.

>INTP not hijak

INFP is wojak crying is simple as that c'mon how can you mess up something so simple.

alright, here was my second choice for intj

Attached: mbtiwojak.png (1280x1431, 718K)

INTJ is perfect stfu

INFJ is more like tranny wojak tbqh

yeah, that's a much better idea

Attached: wojakmbti.png (1280x1431, 757K)

really need a good idea for entj

isfp would be dis guy

Attached: isfp.jpg (680x684, 37K)

this feels right for entj

Attached: evilwojak.jpg (211x250, 5K)

fucking brilliant

what do you think about pic related

Attached: evil teleport.jpg (919x857, 164K)

making progress
Not too familiar with all the other mbti types, so I'm at a loss

Attached: wojak mbti.png (1280x1431, 838K)

Bump
Istj should be a sheldon cooper wojak

Contributing mine

Attached: mbtiwojak.png (1280x1431, 890K)

Isfj should be max(from life is strange game)wojak

I think this pic describes Intj better. At least it does for me

Attached: 279.jpg (676x673, 99K)

This one should be ESTJ

Attached: 1537823957966.jpg (245x206, 10K)

This should be for ISTP

Attached: 1432460053676.jpg (211x250, 5K)

Or this one, also I quoted the wrong person because phoneposting

Attached: 46c0f8e9dc13e34991a64b26fa291390c704b6d5_full.jpg (184x184, 11K)

ISTP definitely should be the Postal Dude. Dude is tired of routinical life, and seems to be into phychotic tendencies with little amount of empathy.

I take these tests and get istp mainly then sometimes intp... What does this mean?

Attached: 1539730331741.jpg (137x150, 22K)

That you've never seen a vagina

Well that is true thanks

That INFP is perfect

Move ESFJ to ENFJ.

mbtifags how can i tell if im intp or entp? my socionics test said i was intp but 76% as likely to be entp and i'm confused.

ISFJ/ESFP

Attached: 1536536411325.png (430x441, 86K)

or ENTJ

>socionics test
did it say INTP or INTp? Anyway ENTPs are extraverted and INTPs are introverted obviously.

Attached: A Centaur's Life - c100 (v14) - p005 [Digital-HD] [danke-Empire].jpg (2176x3056, 1.04M)

ENTPs like debating with others, INTPs like debating with themselves

i got LII. what's the difference if it's a capital P and lower case p?

i like debating with people to get their perspective, but i often just don't care enough to finish it with them and just stick with my own idea because it's too much work and i can see i'll never get through to them.

Attached: ayayyyy.jpg (663x422, 115K)

Socionics essentially swaps the P and J functions from typology. There's more that goes into it, but INTp in socionics would be INTJ in MBTI. you're probably somewhat like me, right in between INTP and ENTP (although if you got INTp it'd be INTJ/ENTJ) the descriptions for both of them apply a great deal to me, so I just sort of align myself with both. That being said, INTPs are notoriously hard to type, so I could very well just be a regular INTP

interesting. i'm definitely not an intj. the reason i'm curious is because i think i'm an introvert and i can remain by myself for days, but when with i'm with people that are having a good conversation that got past the surface level, i really enjoy it and like being there. i don't really say much because i have bad social anxiety and think people will judge me harshly or make fun of me for some reason. i have comments or jokes that i want to say in my head but i can't bring myself to say them because of it. i also require even minimal social contact at least some times like just a hello from someone or i'll go crazy eventually or just seek it out superficially by trolling someone in a game or something just to feel like i got some sort of contact with someone.

i'm probably somewhere in the middle but due to traumas in childhood it pushed me more towards introvert dominant.

you're probably an antisocial ambivert. I think that's what I am. Basically somewhere in the middle. For me, going to a public college has really helped with my social anxiety which is why I'm a lot closer to ENTP now than I was before. I used to be like 90% introverted and now I'm something like 50%

Socionics changes the last letter around of the intraverted types mostly so they can claim it's a different system.
>i like debating with people to get their perspective, but i often just don't care enough to finish it with them and just stick with my own idea because it's too much work and i can see i'll never get through to them.
Sounds like ENTP, ENTPs are good at starting conversations and not so great at finishing them. INTPs generally only speak when spoken to and have more developed Si which translates into greater staying power. INTP leads with Ti, ENTP leads with Ne

You can't be both. INTPs are not hard to type, just everyone mystypes as one.

What type of trauma? What about you is supposed to be introverted exactly?

Attached: A Centaur's Life - c100 (v14) - p006 [Digital-HD] [danke-Empire].jpg (2176x3056, 1.08M)

INTJ

Murdoch Chan, confirmed in AMA podcast

Attached: bf2c0159b36e1c952d98eb3e3262f1ea013854de0809b5f6bb715b40ea7d88d6.png (2160x2160, 820K)

>murdoch chan
>INTJ
lmao no, more like ISFJ. Then again I haven't watched that show in about a year, did he give any reasons for the typing?

Attached: A Centaur's Life - c100 (v14) - p007 [Digital-HD] [danke-Empire].jpg (2176x3056, 1.17M)

>INTPs generally only speak when spoken to
i can do both and i like asking people questions. or just throwing random questions out or random topics to see what people say. if i'm in discord with people i'll just say some random shit for laughs or ask a random question i've been thinking about. i only really act like this online though because of my social anxiety irl and i'd like to act like this irl because it feels natural but i'm not over the anxiety yet. sometimes i think it's an online facade, but i genuinely do want to talk to people irl i just can't bring myself to do it.

>What type of trauma?
different kinds. exposed to sexuality early on and spent a lot of time exploring with girls in the neighborhood and would regularly get in trouble with my parents once it was found out. it was never talked about afterwards. i don't think they even remember it happening.

my next door neighbor was a rapist and i became super scared of him when he would threaten us neighborhood children with knives and bats. also saw him beat up his wife pretty bad in the front yard twice.

general bullying in middleschool that i didn't know how to deal with cuz i had no friends and no connection with my parents.

a lot of other shit too, but eventually i just gave up having friends and socializing with people and retreated into video games and just enjoying fucking with people online for my own amusement because i'm bitter and miserable and hateful.

murdoch chan is definitely not ISFJ. I think INTJ is pretty accurate for her.

ESTP shouldn't be sad. ENFP doesn't fit either. ENTJ should be hijak. NPC should be ISTJ.

These fit.

No. ISTPs are all secretly emotional as fuck. They're weary and jaded because the world disappoints them.

Any wojak fits ISTP, really. This one should be ISTP though.

Attached: 1537459720356.jpg (650x842, 88K)

I get the opposite. Mainly INTP and sometimes ISTP.
This is accurate.

ENTJs are more of the competitive life coaches/problem solvers. ESTJs are workaholics that end up rich bosses and businessmen.

competitive problem solvers sound like the kind of men who get very rich indeed

i'd also like to add that both my parents were alcoholics until i was like 12 and my father was mostly away on business trips. when he was around my father also would either ignore us all completely or usually start verbal fights with me and then try to challenge me to an actual fight after i made a joke about him even though i was like 9. he didnt like my smart ass attitude and i'm not dumb enough to fight him. i wish he'd try it now that i'm bigger and stronger than he is. fucking bastard isn't dumb enough to do it though.

i mostly just want to rant at this point.

>can
it's not about can, it's about what you prefer, did you think I meant extraverts are unable to respond when they didn't initiate the conversation? Anyway you're sounding a lot like an INTP here. Using your intuition as a tool rather than a goal, fixation on Si and Fe-sheilding by the looks of it. I'd pretty comfortably type you as an INTP unless there's something else you'd like to add.

rant away

I'm not convinced

Attached: A Centaur's Life - c100 (v14) - p008 [Digital-HD] [danke-Empire].jpg (2176x3056, 1.14M)

idk fuck it i guess im intp. ill just take your word idk that much about the Fe Si functions shit. is it rly that obvious if you know about it all in depth?

what about this for istp

Attached: 1510839017682.jpg (813x551, 163K)

Yes. It's all unscientific nonsense though, none of the functions have solid meanings and they can't be tested for objectively. What exactly Fe is varies greatly depending on who you ask.

swap around the mask and wojak

Attached: A Centaur's Life - c100 (v14) - p009 [Digital-HD] [danke-Empire].jpg (2176x3056, 1.01M)

well nothing in psychology or anything is ever going to be objective. even the theory of gravity and how people explain it and look at it has changed some, at least what i heard from a friend. new info always blows past stuff out and changes things radically. especially theories in psychology.

so intps and entps have the same functions in different orders. how does that even manifest into differences if they are so close and you say people don't even agree on what Fe is? i'll still take your word but how can you comfortably say i'm intp? from the way i explained things or structured my sentences? im just curious why you said comfortably intp? is it just overall sentence structure or the way i explained situations or something?

isfj

idk aksjdjkakjmn

Attached: 1527309414007.png (730x844, 137K)

INTJ was perfect with the brainlet imagining himself as a genius.

>tfw retarded intj

Attached: Rin_burst_to_tears.png (732x549, 448K)

I can't really contribute much but I just wanted to say you got INFP perfect. Don't change it.

Attached: ItsLike_OhShit_ImmaDie_OneDay.png (269x269, 116K)

Make ENTP literally Hitler or Goebbels please.

We already have this. No need for anything new

Attached: 1536385864988.png (1024x1022, 324K)

Your friend's talking out of his ass, gravity is still the curvature of space time caused by mass. Anyway, new information does not blow past info out of the water, all it can do is indicate that the old information was never actually information in the first place or expand upon it. MBTI as it stands is not a theory because the functions have not been clearly defined.

It's a combination of the two, the idea behind mbti is that the human brain processes things in four steps, called functions; Thinking, Feeling, Intuition and Sensing. They are all named pretty poorly. The order varies from person to person for example some people feel then think, some people think then feel. An INTP thinks, intuits, senses, then feels. INTP thinking about a thing:
>I can use this thing for something(T)
>I wonder what it could be used for (N)
>the thing can be used in such a way (S)
>it's good to use this thing (F)
Rearrange the order for ESFJ, ISFJ and ENTP. Now there are two ways to use each function, introverted and extraverted, or subjective and object looking in and looking out. For example an F(introverted) user would look inwards for their values and a F(extraverted) user would look out to other people for their values. This is good because I personally feel this is good vs this is objectively good because it is agreed to be good. Everyone can use all of their functions in both ways but prefers one mode over the other, various dynamics ensue.

You display all four INTP functions in order in the first sentance of this post >subjective reasoning (Ti)
>looking for new connections (Ne)
>recalling past experience (Si)
>socially normative values/feelings (Fe)
According to mbti this loop is happening constantly in your head and is how you process all information. There's more to why I actually typed you but this post is long enough and I'm sleepy.

Attached: A Centaur's Life - c100 (v14) - p010 [Digital-HD] [danke-Empire].jpg (2176x3056, 926K)

Contributing on behalf of all my fellow ISTP's

Attached: wojacks.jpg (1280x1431, 396K)

WE ALREADY HAVE A WOJAK MBTI MORALITY CHART, FAGGOTS

Istj hocus pocus random wordus generatus

Attached: received_228208067878726.jpg (387x290, 19K)

Which MBTI type would be pink wojak?

WAIT A MINNIT...!!!!

Attached: 1C230048-D535-46F3-AA94-0831312CD375.jpg (381x400, 58K)

You faggot, this is the right one!

Attached: 6A39CD2D-8C17-4800-AEB6-25E304F44139.png (1024x1022, 634K)

Do you retards take this shit seriously?

OP back again
>NPC should be ISTJ.
How about basedjack for ISTJ?

Attached: wojak mbti.png (1280x1431, 1012K)

fucking word filter
I mean pic related for istj

Attached: soy feel.jpg (387x437, 40K)

Replace INTP with picrelated, it's the literal "tfw too smart" brainlet personality.

Attached: brainlet delusion.png (657x539, 110K)

I agree
every INTP I've met has been like this. They can't plan for the future or postpone gratification worth a shit.
It's no wonder they're statistically the unhappiest type.

Attached: wojak mbti.png (1280x1431, 997K)

wow fuck. i was reading shit about entps and was convinced i could be either i or e ntp but yeah when you explain it like that i see how i am pretty intp. i generally like entps and the similarities in their thinking are similar to mine but now that you've layed it out like that and explained it there is a pretty clear difference in the way they think and approach things vs my way.

all the things i looked up never gave me a clear difference between the two except a bunch of actions or behaviors that could easily go either way for me. never differences in communication or thinking about something that were clearly laid out. my brain is making some connections and forming ideas about this
mbti stuff now. ill look into it deeper.

thanks.

change ENTP to

Attached: 1534224222780.png (300x367, 33K)

Nah, INTP should be this

Attached: 1537541265343.jpg (1120x987, 78K)

I'd put ISTJ as the NPC

fuck u im a 115 iq genius not a brainlet who thinks theyre smarter than they are.

u must be intjs projecting and overcompensating as usual. inferiority complex fuckers.

Contributing for INTP.

Attached: 1454387070330.png (599x675, 148K)

Replace ISFP with this textless one

Attached: 1529270374458.jpg (680x684, 41K)

>tfw intp
the website made it sound so cool

Attached: images(5).jpg (278x181, 5K)

Whats an accurate test to take to get my type? The couple times I've taken the 16personalities one I've gotten INTP, ISTP, and INTJ. INTP seems closest to me, but I want an accurate test since that one seems dumb.

Don't do any tests. Read up on the cognitive functions of each type and have some introspection and see what fits you. INTP and INTJ are completely opposite and it's the sign on an MBTI pleb if you can't tell which one you are.

pls finish this op
i can't contribute but i can send you my love and support
i believe in you!!!

Attached: 1539758303290.jpg (761x761, 154K)

I CAN'T CONTRIBUTE MUCH BUT KEEP THE THREAD GOING, FAGGOTS

Attached: 1541382949977.png (1484x2152, 371K)

tfw too retarded or not have a good enough grasp on personality to even know what I am

This could be ISTJ maybe.

Attached: that feel when business.jpg (1175x1115, 106K)

I can't really contribute much to the photo, but have a single meme.

Attached: notreplying.jpg (540x457, 17K)

please b bait

CHANGE INFP TO SOMETHING LESS MEAN
please

Attached: no.png (559x353, 460K)

Rin is either infp or intp
Alpha Rin is infp for sure

More accurate ENFP?

Attached: memebti.png (1280x1431, 228K)

Whats the alternative for esfp? Cool wine aunt seems like exfj

>INFP
>strongest function Ne

What does it mean?

>Ne
It's Fi - introverted feeling.

Attached: o61u9rGIYZ1utokvlo3_540.png (464x810, 120K)

If you're function stack doesn't match up properly with a type, then it finds a line of best fit. So some Ne doms can still more INFP than any other type

In that case, person is being dishonest, doesnt know himself well enough.

Come to Wojak's Den. A comfy place for all wojaks.

5FzCDVT

Attached: 1541626184654.jpg (780x1044, 115K)

Smugwojak4v2 as ISFJ

Thank you
If thread dies before i get home from work, ill make a new one