Whats your fridge looking like user? This is mine

whats your fridge looking like user? This is mine

Attached: fridgelife.jpg (4032x3024, 1.89M)

Do you need me to buy you a pizza?

>wasting electricity
EPIC WIN, user, I BET YOU SPEND TOO MUCH ON TAKEOUT AND FAST FOOD TOO LOL!

Not much, more Dr. Pepper than I need. Theres also a beer called Maltpocalypse that has about 13% alcohol content, got it as a gift. Saving it for a lonely night alone when the pressure is just too much to take.

Attached: B9857929-1452-4611-945C-FFC0B2A868A2.jpg (4032x2556, 1.96M)

>pressure
Work stress?

Bump and mold

More just existential weight. I often find myself thinking about how much time Ive wasted, and how I dont have a plan for my life. I keep thinking about how Im trying to find my way into an industry with an 80% failure rate (film) and how even if I learned all there is to know, Im still incredibly unlikely to succeed due to my lack of technical knowledge.

That leads to a bunch of other worries, shit I could have done differently, and it makes me want to fucking kill myself, it really does.

Ah you have a nice selection can I come over blease

rate it
Comment not origno enough for retard bot

Attached: suchiflife.jpg (1817x3544, 1.1M)

You aren't alone user. I'm trying to get into a similar field (animation) and I feel like no matter how much better I get every year, there's still a thousand Asian artists that are better than me who will always get hired. I wish I was smart enough to do engineering or something practical. The art calling is a cruel one.

I do like pickles 8/10

I tried to go ti an interview for 13 reasons why but the line was long AF so i just left, I wanna be a Hollywood actor tho

If you're poor, you should unplug your fridge. It's not like you really need that grapefruit juice to stay cold and you'll be saving money on your electricity bill.

yum yum
I haven't cooked anything in weeks

Attached: 20181107_212125.jpg (2662x1996, 1.31M)

I like it cold I take sips every now and then I am going to get a frozen pizza now

Lol, wtf. Why is that water pitcher so big?

Attached: thirst.png (468x357, 205K)

Part of me wants to say good, you avoided the worst Netflix Original, but at the same time work is work.

I mean, all Im doing really is fucking around with a dslr and friends, I cant make money off this yet and sometimes I wonder if thatll ever be a possibility m, but I gotta keep trying

I get lukewarm water from the tap and put it in the fridge to cool. Is it really that strange?

I do that too. I used to have a brita filter pitcher, but decided it cost too much to worry about tap water.

harris teeter represent

you strike me as the kind of person to never buy great value shit but complain about being poor

the only place in walking distance is harris teeter and store brand stuff happens to be cheapest, get off my case

Attached: 1485698914179.png (538x539, 462K)

oh, nevermind. I'm retarded

this is what my family fridge looks like

/born into poverty/

I was making a joke, because at first glance your picture looks like a full sized fridge with giant products in it.

>dslr and friends
Gotta start somewhere, right?
When I get my shit together I'd like to take some acting classes.

rare my very old and broken piece of shit fridge

Attached: IMG_20181107_220034-min.jpg (3024x4032, 942K)

I have a jar of jelly and bbq sauce in fridge. Don't feel alone, OP. I can't wait to get paid next week.

rate* I'm a dumbo

Wtf is the lunchable for?

Nigga yo milk expired without even opening it hahahha

This nigga ain't even eating beans!

Attached: EB4EF33A-A487-4C80-9B86-71EE1F65801B-1089-000001D0CCB4CF66.jpg (850x850, 109K)

true robot fridge

Attached: 20181107_222427.jpg (2847x3795, 760K)

10/10 I need this fridge and that cbd oil

My sister's kid is over and my sister brought a few of those and the Walmart cakes over. She doesn't really feed her children well

can we party please I will bring some rum

Is it a cute kid

sure thing user. I had some whisky in there too but took it out because some normalfag said to drink it warm. Do you live in Ontario?

Attached: 1519290594503.jpg (1383x1600, 156K)

I live in Texas today is a sad day

Attached: 1540335078892.jpg (640x480, 95K)

who the fuck puts whiskey in the fridge what the fuck

This comment is original so I shouldn't get muted. Probably.

Attached: adfasdf.jpg (2103x1525, 712K)

>TWO pitchers of water
>apples NOT in the crisper
This dudes retarded.

>fridge doesn't have a crisper

Stay hydrated lad

haha le gun xd

I SUMMON YOU, POVERTY FRIDGE POSTER
THE POSTER SAVES PICTURES OF MY FRIDGE
THEN REPOSTS THEM FOR SOME REASON

YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE, I SUMMON YOU!

Yeah actually she's pretty cute and doesn't talk much. I don't mind watching her.

The CBD oil is amazing, I strongly recommend it to anyone.

Attached: IMG_20181107_220514.png (1358x2048, 220K)

>The CBD oil is amazing
It doesn't do anything for me. The only anxiety relief that works for me is benzos

My roommate has a bunch of weird korean shit in there.

I just had those ripoff luncheable "cracker stackers" a couple days ago. Honestly they're kind of good

One of these is not like the other
hmmmmmmmm

clean that fucking sauce stain off the crisper drawer you fucking neanderthal

>he has a fridge

Did you ever get lucky with your sister?

my fridge is actually almost entirely full. I love grocery shopping, I almost think I buy too much food but I rarely throw stuff out.

cant believe none of you guys have a baking soda box in your fridge

>loves grocery shopping
Are you a fag or a faggot?

they use less with less shit in them fag

I never noticed a difference with/without baking soda so I haven't bothered in years.

There's one slice of pizza in the box.i but used the rest of my sour cream and guac on 3 other slices.

Attached: 20181107_233412.jpg (2560x1440, 882K)

who keeps bananas in the fridge?
origami

put a cover on the chicken and sauerkraut its gonna dry out