*knock knock*

>*knock knock*
>Hello user, we want to introduce you to your older half-sister. She's from your dad's previous marriage. We're sorry for not telling you about her sooner.
>Please get along!

How do you respond?

Attached: 977b2e6b34734b4695db603a63d36cf3.jpg (668x1078, 114K)

I stare slackjawed and then get a nosebleed because obviously I'm an anime character in some contrived anime scenario.

Tell her to fuck off shesmy sister and i'm not gonna fuck my sister and female you can have sex with is useless

Kindly inform her I only have sex with cute males

Aw hell yhea, this guy knows whats up.

Well she looks to be about my age.

So basically it will consist of me talking about weird shit, and her trying to back out of the conversation and get back to whatever life she was living before this

This is the part where I have sex with my older half sister, right?

Nothing, I lost my ability to socialize due to the isolation so it would be an awkward mess.

Who said anything about sex? You're just going to do fun stuff like play games, talk, and cuddle.

First thing is to go for a good slightly awkwardly long hug.

>you will never have a cute sister to do these things with

Attached: 1503082986577.jpg (2048x1536, 1.06M)

I become confused because I never heard of this before and am questioning why my dad wouldn't have involved this girl in his life, I introduce myself to her and talk a little and then go back to my room and ignore everything like normal. I treat her like I treat all my female cousins, half-, step-, or otherwise. If she's older than me she's clearly a functioning adult.
If OP wants this to be aa fetish scenario then the girl would have to make a femdom move on me for me to even think about the scenario.

Like i said if i can't have sex with her she is useless

Is she the that gets gangbanged by all of her students?

This no-shit happened to my dad. Granddad married an evil bitch, had a daughter, evil bitch split and took her away, granddad shacked up with an Irish hottie and had my dad.
Then the half sister showed up.
No, they didn't fuck. But they get along great.

I actually have an older half sister by three years though
We have nothing in common though and it's impossible for me to manage any kind of ODD, even platonic

>ODD
sorry I meant LDR
I fucking hate auto-correct

Immediately propose to marry her, I love her milf body. Maybe she can be my sugar mommy.

Attached: mommy gf.jpg (524x800, 332K)

Tell her she was better off never knowing about us.

>How do you respond?
My end goal is to impregnate and marry her, but at the beginning I am going to play the part of being outraged and having been left in the dark by the three of them. I will run out of the house and wander around town. I will gauge their(primarily Her) reactions and alter or continue the plan I see fit.

Attached: 1433434767772[1].png (217x225, 22K)

I milk her titties

>Tfw actually have an older half sister

It ain't worth it robots. Don't fall for the meme, half siblings have parental issues and are awful people.

I also have an older half sister. She is moved out and married with kids. Meanwhile me and my two brothers who are also grown men all live with our parents.

Yeah... mine is just kind of a kniving bitch. I really wouldn't trust her with anything at all. Last time I saw her was on my 14th birthday where I invited her cuz she lives in the UK and I didn't see her in like a year.

Long story short, she came, used me to get leverage with my parents, so she could get money out of them. Then had a mental breakdown and completely disappeared for the next 5 years

I wish I had a qt mentally ill half sister to cure with my penis.

>okay, that's cool
>can i go back to playing my video games now?
>doesn't wait for an answer and goes back to playing my video games.

this would be my actual response.

That right there is the most autistic thing you could do. I love it

I'm playing Red Dead Redemption 2, she can fuck off.

>not inviting her in to watch you play
What kind of a brother are you?

I don't feel like being annoyed with stupid questions while simultaneously having my space invaded.