Does it work?? It just electrocutes your stomach all day

Does it work?? It just electrocutes your stomach all day.

Are you expending glycogen and ATP, and causing muscle fibers to tear and repair if an outside energy source is causing muscles to contract?

What does bro science have to say about this?

Attached: 13E87560-EEFD-463E-8D56-C6D57947D5EF.jpg (640x640, 49K)

Imagine the fat fucks that wear this while eating donuts

Attached: jhvbmhv.png (450x282, 149K)

Thanks!! Have a GREAT day user. And remember, it’s on all of us to keep this place organized so everyone can have a meaningful experience.

Attached: D2D22881-6021-4759-887D-2029C0713E2C.jpg (750x1334, 633K)

I'm surprised they're still trying to market these things. Everyone found out they don't work like 20 years ago.

state of Jow Forums is abysmal

Ya so why don’t we try and do something about it then bud? Okay, thanks in advance!

>HURRR MUH ABS N ERMS R GUNNA BE JACKT AND I DONT EVEN GOTS TO GO TUH DA JIM HUEHUEHUEHUE
this is how retarded you have to be to unironically purchase this product

Seeing this just reminded me of this kid I go to school with that bought that thing. I go to a boarding school, and he was this really skinny rich asian dude who got kicked out for drugs. Anyway, be bought it on like the first week of school and let everyone in our dorm try it. The feeling it so fucking weird man. It electrocutes your muscles into involuntarily flexing SUPER hard the whole time you have it on. The feeling is great, but it doesn't build up your muscles.

But the guy in the photo has ripped abs

It takes legitimate medical devices and distills them down to meme fitness junk. Some may work but not those $40 ones you see on Amazon.

Zyzz used this thing religiously. He made a 12 minute YouTube review on it.

He said the ab one is the only one that produces substantial gains though. Useless on quads / hams / chest / shoulders / arms.

they been selling this type of shit since the 70s my mom has like 5 different version of this shit
it don't work
move more eat less fattys

This, but I question whether Zyzz even needed to use it. May have been a placebo. He did zero ab work, 100% electro ems machines before bed, but I think he had strong abs because of compound lifts (not because he blew money on the electrode machines).

Wait, what?

Don't buy. This technology is for rehabilitation. You won't get hypertrophy and you won't see gainz

The biggest question on everyone’s mind should be is this Natty? And if Zyzz was using it I’d say... nope

This is the thing Zyzz was always advertising back in the day

I can just imagine the amount of shit Jeff Cavalierre would give you if you rocked up with this ab dildo.

Link

This essentially you just contracting your muscles over and over repeatedly with no kind of resistance.

Isometric exercises work because you provide a resisting weight, aka your body or whatever weight you choose, and hold it for extended periods of time.

All this ab dildo will do is make your stomach cramp. Do stomach vacuums if you don't want to work abs so badly.

Zyzz also did compounds and stayed lean all the time because he did DNP on top of whatever other roids he was running so your point is moot