Unlike 90% of this site, I am not a neet and only realistically can workout on weekends...

Unlike 90% of this site, I am not a neet and only realistically can workout on weekends. Is this enough to have noticeable gains in 6 months?

Attached: albedosmug249.png (714x726, 581K)

how many hours a day do you work?

i do 40+ a week and lift at least an hour 4 days a week. you just dont want to make time. you can do it if you want to. stop being lazy.

Why did you post a picture of my waifu, Albedo?

You have time to work out during the weekday. Stop making excuses.

Its better if you focus on specific body parts over a longer period, like arms one day and then legs the next. You'll get results only working out on weekends but it will be pretty slow

Is nobody gonna check those quads

Tbh fit might actually be the least neet board in this entire website from what i have seen

Quit being a bitch. You have plenty of time to lift on workdays. I work 40+hours a week and lift 3-4 days per week on top of boxing.

/thread

I do a full 40 every week and still can crank out AT least 6 hours. Step it up, senpai

Attached: 1546421810312.png (771x532, 346K)

I work 20 hours a week and go to school full time, stop making excuses faggot

Attached: tumblr_o34055XGOH1rmo8zoo1_1280.png (865x976, 832K)

Checked
Im basically on call 24/7 and work probably 60 hours a week on average. Im a mortician/funeral director. You have time even if you have to break it into an at home dumbell split you have time. Just download an interval timer you'll save a ton of time if you limit your rests to 45 seconds.

This, you can get workouts done quickly if you try.

Was doing 2 hour workouts when training with bros, same workout takes 45 minutes by myself because you don't fuck around as much.

OP is a faggot once again.

Working 10- to 12-hour days at the steel mill and putting in another 2.5–3 hours at the gym gave Oliva very little time for anything else.

One of three men to defeat Arnold FYI.

Attached: Sergio-Oliva.jpg (234x424, 15K)

I would go to the gym when I was working 85 hours a week. Stop being a bitch.

stop drinking at the bar every night and you will have more time to lift the bar every night

>as if working as a paramedic/firefighter has stopped me from working out prior to my shifts

stop finding excuses and do it

Attached: 1530407084427.jpg (240x240, 9K)

Get a home gym you stupid faggot.

Gyms around me close at 10 and I work until 10
poor

thanks for the insults faggots i'm going to work out hella early before work and get cut as fuck

I'm a poor NEET with no gym around me
I bought a exercise bike and a set of weights, that's all you really need.

what time do you start work? go before lazy

Go before work then dumbass

>b-but I don't wanna get up early

>49159125

Best way to do it is before you work and if ya want just invest 40 bucks on some bands and a pull-up bar and do calistenics and banded training. If that's not enough you can buy a couple pairs of dumbbells here and there. You don't need a squat rack and a barbell and what not at first just go slow and get shit at a longer period of time

Attached: 1547412706577.png (398x400, 96K)

I’m working 40 hours a week and taking 14 units (full time course load) at my local community college and I still go in 5 days a week. You have time.

That's the spirit. Doesn't matter how, just get it done

I'm an orchardist, in the summer I work 60 hour weeks, and right now I'm working 40's, and I still get my MWF 3 hour workouts in. You're never going to make it with these excuses, nancy boy.

>work so much you only have time to lift on the weekends
>so poor you cant use 300-400usd for a used rack, bench, bar and weights
Pick one

M8 if you dont have an hour a day free kill yourself