Zoomer thread

A thread for the young lads of Jow Forums with eyes full of hope and heads full of hair. How's everyone doing?

Attached: 1547518311561.gif (652x562, 626K)

Other urls found in this thread:

mobile.twitter.com/floppyCSGO/status/1064567511193022467
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>hope
That's something I haven't had in a long time...

pretty shit. 20 year old uni student. literally hitting PRs every week approaching 2/3/4/5 but still
>tfw no GF

do your schoolwork zoomie, and stop playing that fort naught all damn day wouldja?

Do tide pods break a fast?

20yo here too, 21 in May
>Tfw still virgin
If it doesn’t happen this year, I’m offing myself

Attached: 30F023A3-D1BC-4160-90A8-0328EC1D842D.jpg (1057x1092, 627K)

that sucks dude. get a hooker or bang a fatty. I'm not a virgin luckily, lost it in highschool when i was 16, but i haven't had sex in a while, going on 2 years now.

Im approaching 1/2/3/4

Lol nah. I’d rather die a virgin than lose my virginity to an ugly girl or a hooker. I’ve rejected 2 ugly girls before. I’m hoping once my acne clears up (I’m taking accutane) I’ll be able to pull a decent girl from Tinder

>decent girl
>tinder
Pick one

>20 years old
>Going to school
>Work 2 part time jobs
>Have gf
>Cutting
>Making gains
Life is all good except,
>Friends only care about partying
>Kind of a black sheep and hardly hangout with friends
Successful with everything else but not with friends right now.

Attached: DFEEF601-FE28-45CE-A122-059CADF7BEF5.jpg (640x578, 149K)

I think user meant
>decent looking girl
Tinder is fucked for relationships, you're right

Started lifting when i was almost 20 years old, i'm going to be 21 this june
Why do i always feel like i started too late fuck

Attached: 1547499276924.jpg (400x376, 26K)

I’m talking about looks nigger, I’m not looking for a gf and I don’t care about personality. I just want to put my benis in vegana. A 7/10 would be good enough, maybe even a 6/10

>when the 30 year old boomer greasy Hooters uncles of Jow Forums try to convince you how good it is to be 30 and chasing 20 year old puss

I can't even relate to you zoomers now, I can't even imagine trying to fuck one of you in 4 years time, it'd be like railing my own daughter. Yikes.

Attached: ladies you are looking good tonight.jpg (289x175, 14K)

>tfw made no friends in uni because everyone is a frat bro/normie
>friends back home are real bros with similar interests
>basically only socialize on breaks, and go /cocoonmode/ while in uni

It's like watching a car crash that you know is coming
>current zoomer, full of optimism, no introspection, immature, mental midget
>his acne wont clear up because it's probably bacterial/genetic
>he'll get more and more butthurt/entitled that he deserves a 7/10 stacy while being a 2/10 plaguefaced tard
>he'll begin to use lookism as a crutch for his abhorrent personality and autistic detached depersonalisation of women and reducing them to their looks
>he'll have no self-awareness and think 'personality is a meme' despite the sad reality he'll need one because he's no 'Chad' and never will be
>future incels.me poster

Attached: (you).jpg (714x712, 85K)

The best time to plant a tree is 10 years ago.
The second best time is today.
You can do it man, we're all gonna make it

Doing pretty good, changing my fitness goals since I’ll be going into the navy in a couple months. Have to get my cardio better and do more body weight but other than that I’m just enjoying the ride

Also stats are 190-185 at 6’1

>How's everyone doing?
pic related
19 no gf, I hardly lift and I hate community college I want to join the army or something but I'm pretty sure II have exertional compartment syndrome in both calves, sometimes it hurts just to walk. And I'm a manlet

Attached: 1539929276446.png (933x544, 397K)

I feel the same. I spent my whole life being a fatass and only started losing weight last May and lost 70lbs since then. Instead of feeling proud of my accomplishment, I feel like shit knowing that I could have begun my journey of self-improvement years ago cause losing weight was fucking easy for me. I feel like I've wasted the "best years" of my life by being such a lazy fatass. I get that I can only look to the future, but I'd be lying if I said that my regrets of the past didn't depress me today.

Imagine being is retarded in simple logic

Listen up you young lil nigga I'm 26 and I'm gonna give you the advice you need. You're 20 years old and you stink of virgin. This isn't a movie. There isn't going to be a 7/10 (likely your 7 is an objective 8 but that's beyond the point) you think about your status as a virgin all the time and its crippling your romantic endeavors get over it and get over yourself and stop worrying about your special moment Nancy and fondly remembering your first time. It's too late that kind of thing is for people who got laid with the cute girl from home room on a dark country road in the back of their dad's truck. That's. Not. You. Good news is you can still bag really hot girls eventually but you have to get on the fucking scoreboard before you win the game playa.

based stroke poster

Sounds about right. But allow me to correct you in a few points
>Full of optimism
I’ve learned to keep my expectations low so I won’t get disappointed
>he'll get more and more butthurt/entitled that he deserves a 7/10 stacy
No. I don’t blame them for not finding me attractive. I’m aware no one has to find other people attractive. Like I said, I’ve rejected 2 ugly girls myself
>2/10 plaguefaced tard
I’m 6’4 and Jow Forums [by normie standards], which I’m pretty sure makes me at least 4-5/10
>his acne wont clear up because it's probably bacterial/genetic
If this is true, I’m fucked. If not, I’m good. Even though it’s not that bad, I’m extremely insecure and autistic about it
>he'll begin to use lookism as a crutch for his abhorrent personality
Spot on, thanks Jow Forums
>autistic detached depersonalisation of women and reducing them to their looks
No. I’m not saying they’re only looks, I’m just saying that’s the only thing that interests me right now
>he thinks personality is a meme
No. Read the point above
>Future incel.me poster
Nah

Nigga water you talking about. I don’t expect and I don’t want anything romantic with a cute girl. I just want sex with an attractive girl, no bullshit

Attached: 0BE049B6-B1A4-43D3-A334-D3BF4F21C8D1.jpg (719x959, 113K)

It's certainly going. I lost 65lbs and I am joining the army.

Lower your standards.

MODS! Underage ban everyone in this thread.

>19 year old
>kicked out of high school
>850usd in debt
>no job and a neet
>haven't gone to gym in over a year (cause no money)
Is it time to neck myself?

Attached: 1545943250843.png (800x850, 433K)

> How's everyone doing?
Incredible

Attached: yj6dhsu6b4q1i6fnpom-2.gif_c200.gif (200x200, 954K)

step the fuck up and get a job. start somewhere, even mcdonalds. better than doing nothing and it will be worth even a month from now. step the FUCK up

850 in debt!!!! OHH MY GOD!!!

Same exact story here (well, used to be). Accutane seriously changed my life. It totally changed the way I viewed myself and gave me a shit ton of confidence. Before accutane I had only ever gone out with one girl ever. Right after starting accutane I went out with like 11 or 12 girls on legit dates, not hookups, and ended up dating a couple of them. It really will change the game man, keep your chin up

>Don't like my major but it's too late to switch
>Addicted to nicotine
>Never sleep
>Receding hairline since 17
At least I have a qt gf who likes to feel up my triceps

>tfw 5'7
>barely hit 1/2/3/4
>not in college
>hairline slowly receding
I guess I still have a nice face tho

>with eyes full of hope and heads full of hair
I'm 19 and have neither of these things

>tfw lost my virginity when I was 16 years old and still with the same girl i did it with
>18 now
>deadlifted 370lbs for 5 reps
>405 one rep max

Sometimes I like it but im scared of being alone after I experienced what being loved feels like

Why should I? I’m sure if I fuck an ugly girl I’ll regret it

Nice man. I’ve been on it for 5.5 months, my skin still looks the same. Maybe because I’m a big guy (for you). Someone else my size told me it took him 6/7 months to clear up

I don't think you understand what black sheep means

I dont get that picture
Is it supposed to be a meme?

Imagine th farts if you get them all in a room together

>17 y/o
>6'4", recently lost 70+ lbs, went from 260lbs fat retard to ~190lbs and somewhat confident, lift 4-5 times per week
>Still need to get my BMI down a bit more, but at least I'm not on track for a heart attack at 45
>Met really nice grill at New Years' party

Losing weight has made me feel like a completely different person.
I think I'm gonna make it.

>17 y/o.
Dumb nigger.

How much can you related to this tweet? When did you realize you were fucked? Also it's good motivation tbqh mobile.twitter.com/floppyCSGO/status/1064567511193022467

Attached: 61303951_p50_.png (700x700, 220K)

Attached: hN2iK7pI[1].jpg (1252x1252, 206K)

Nothing at all.

I’m not wrong, though.

As a 28 year old boomer, can some zoomers fill me in on the current political leaning of your generation? Is it true zoomers are reactionary right?

everyone is different

>I’d rather die a virgin than lose my virginity to an ugly girl or a hooker
>once my acne clears up
absolutely 100% chance you're ugly bro, lower your standards

have a nice vacation faggot

Fuuuuuuuuuuuuck.

Attached: 860BCF80-3384-4270-8CF7-28021956C566.jpg (608x1080, 112K)

Generation Zyklon. Everyone sees the lies that they fed us at school. The problem is that most are too lazy and indifferent to do anything about it. They just want to play fortnite.

feel pretty confident
about to start uni
nofap 34 days

>21 year old zoomber
>Have never even seen a vagina in real life
>Completely friendless for 4 years now
>Passing uni but I'm a brainlet in a STEM major so I have to go full-tryhard mode in order to make decent grades
>Bored out of my mind when I'm not studying
>Haven't worked out since November, barely have any motivation anymore after gymcelling for so long
>Slowly improving my God-awful fashion sense, one of the only copes I have left at this point
>Turbo-blackpilled, no longer phased by the fear of death
>Don't even like vidya anymore
>Unironic incels,me poster
>Fear of any form of intimacy, a gf just seems like too much trouble at this point
>Only reason I haven't an heroed is because I still have a decent relationship with my family

My pain is sharp and constant, and I no longer hope for a better world for anyone.
I wish I just had some friends but I'm kind of an autismo and I can't really relate to most normies.

>heads full of hair
DELET

F

Attached: 6457C826-3932-4665-8E98-13A2F385DDCC.png (709x462, 660K)

Once you grow up from being a zoomer, you Will realize that the party wildlife pushed by likes, followed by sheep, is utterly pointless and hollow. You Will also stop caring about what People think about you and go your own way

17 year old Zoomer here.
Been lifting for a couple of months and keep loving it. Healthy social life, reads books, meditates, based and redpilled, but no gf. What do bois. I have everything but a girlfriend

>What do bois
get b& faggot

This thread is bait for for underaged Jow Forumsizens to get b&. Pure genius

i'm doing very well thank you

the future is bright for now at least lol

What's a zoomer

There are early zoomers who were born in like 1997.

time to hit the sack gramps

>Zoomer
>based and redpilled
>no gf
>bois

Some people permeate this feeling that the internet is all they've ever known, and that they don't know how to talk without using online jargon. People who don't know how to hold a conversation without using real words to describe what they're saying instead of Jow Forums terminology.

You're going to get banned.

>lifting hard, almost at 1/2/3/4
>got a bunch of great RL friends, we're about to hit up an anime convention soon
>studies alright, got passed up for a scholarship though
>no gf, but I'm not looking for one at the moment
You win some you lose some I guess.

>tfw 45 cm ponytail

What year is the cutoff for zoomers? I was born in 95 and I'm confused because half of the time I'm told I'm a millenial and half of the time I'm gen Z desu. Do I get the best of both worlds?

Omg im a well adjusted normie. Whaaaa gimme attention

95 is Generation ZYKLON B

Tfw failed nofap 2019 for the third time this monring. Couldnt handle the urges after day 14. Fml

Same only im almost 23 and i hate my life than you can imagine. It only gets worse for me

Get your degree then join the military and make booku bucks as an officer and make some friends too. Hopefully you get stationed overseas and you can settle down with a qt foreigner whose language you don't speak and you can both just pretend that all your awkwardness is from miscommunication and cultural differences.

Shouldn't be too hard to figure out. How often do you do fortnite dances in public? Do you have a side cut? A fidget spinner?

21yo college student here at 2/3/3.5/4.5 in similar situation, i was promised by Jow Forums the gf would come with 1/2/3/4 but the only gf i have had so far was when i was a dyel in highschool

>19
>177cm
>60kg
last year i gained 5kg but still skelly as fuck
eating more and started to properly lift this week. i begin uni in one month so hoping to make as much progress as possible

19 y/o zoomer here, haven't talked to a girl in almost a year, I'm attending a trade school for two years where in any given class there is 1-2 girls at most, typically obese single mothers. Will things change when I move on to a college proper next year?

Different girls yes, but you still wont talk to them

18 year old zoomer, things might finally be looking up
>got a job
>marks are starting to go up, doing better in school
>making friends, not friendless
>lost 35 pounds and cut my body fat in half since september
>gonna get a license
while i dont have a gf, i dont consider it a priority at the moment, just wanted to wish you guys the best in making it, and any other tips you could give me

What was the last decent era in here?

Attached: 1519940561563.jpg (1128x1535, 2.08M)

None of those.
Der boomer was the beginning of the end.
We're in the death spiral here now lads.

>20
Fuck i'm 22, am i a zoomer?

19 year old uni student, pretty shit. Taking some BS criminology degree yet I have no fucking idea what I want to do in the future. Was thinking either real estate lawyer, police officer or something else, idk. Only friends I have are Persian and asian drug addicts who play video games and listen to rap 24/7. Pls, what are some good jobs out there for someone whose Mark's are 70s average

97 onward is zoomer

Attached: ST_18.02.27_millenials_topic_page-1.png (640x217, 11K)

You're a millenial old man, stop trying to fit and grow up

>tfw zoomer
>tfw balding
I don't want these feels

>KV.
>Hit 1/2/3/4.
>Random girls start hitting on you literally weeks after.

Not making this shit up.

Attached: aaq.png (612x491, 98K)

I got along well enough with girls in high school, where they were actually present

wrong

Attached: 1542162115549.jpg (2605x2617, 710K)

MODS

20yo zoomer here
Just got my zoomer hair cut, looking pretty good too, finally found a fellow zoomer barber that actually cares about his profession, fixed my shit up really good.
Been thinking about buying a xbox one or a switch, the switch seems kind of cool with portability shit but it seems like a zelda machine with no actual good games, never had an xbox so game pass looks like a great deal, 120 something games seems fucking great but I know new consoles are coming out and it seems like a waste of time

how young is a zoomer?

>tfw 25 and a hair away from finishing a degree + already got a job lined up

Get a job at a restaurant because waitresses are sluts

I'm 26 and feel the same way. The girls in college were horrific as people because they hadn't sorted themselves out yet. I can't imagine ever dating girls that age again. The lack of communication skills and insecurities.

You are a boomer. Anything born after 1996 is a zoomer.

So if i was born December 31st 1996 i would be a 22 year old boomer, If i was born 1997 January 1st i would be a 22 year old Zoomer?

Yes.

Im in the gym for a month now and it's actually improving my life, i got my get shit done mentality back that i lost when my mom died. pic of me at silvester eve, i swear to myself by the end of the year i will atleast see ab outlines.