I'm too shy to go to the gym. Last time I went I was so weak some girl wanted to help me lift up a 50kg bench press...

I'm too shy to go to the gym. Last time I went I was so weak some girl wanted to help me lift up a 50kg bench press. I never felt so embarrassed. What do?

Attached: FullSizeRender.jpg (1242x888, 239K)

Bump

Stop going you new years cuckfaggot, youre hogging the equipment

That was before new years

>Im weak, what could i possibly do about this?
Yeah user, if there was only something you could do...

I don't mean it that way you fucking nigger. I'm ashamed of being so weak a fucking cunt thot felt like she needed to help. I want to get stronger

kek
yeah user just suck it up and better yourself

>wah people at a place to improve yourself are helping me improve myself
Suckstart a 12 guage

Come on man... You know that the answer is to suck it up and just go. You wasted a thread for this.

Attached: 1525986228764.jpg (720x569, 128K)

I don't want them to help me

Then stay weak faggot no one cares

Leave the weight on the bar when youre done thats my warmup

Dont call me nigger that hurt my feelings
Anyway who cares. Everybody starts small. You just have the wrong mindset. A cute gymthot is helping you out meaning she gave you attention but instead you bitch about it. Go to the gym, stop thinking too much nobody actually gives a shit if youre weak

OK fag

I can't suck it up, I see all these other people there lifting twice as much as me and I will never go back to that specific gym

I don't want people to see me weak because I care too much about that shit

>cant bench 135
>calling others fags

You go back to the gym and keep lifting

Yeah I am

I thought of starting body weight stuff for now at home. I used to lift before I moved and when I was eating right and it was no problem. I could bench like 65kg max I think. After living by myself I resorted to fast foods, zero protein and crisps all the time. Because of this I lost like all muscle mass I had.

>I see all these other people there lifting twice as much as me
Do you think "all these other people there lifting twice as much as me" were lifting that much their first time in the gym, or do you think that maybe they built up to that over time?

A) You just suck it up and improve yourself so within a year youre actually decently strong and probably will look better than most of the people youre around with
B) You cry about it and dont change anything, staying a weak cuck

Chose one

I know they built up to it. I just can't accept that fact for myself. I know most people would understand that I'm starting over after a really long time but my insecurities stop me from going

bench 40 until you can bench 50

I did that for 3 months with no results. After finally deciding to try to bench 50 I actually could do so

I’m weak as fuck. I only throw 35 pounds on the bar for squat but I squat perfect form ass to grass. I also can only do like 5 reps with two plates on dead. Also only bench like 50-55 pound dumbbells. It’s all really embarrassing, but I’m in there almost every single day and I’m dedicated. It feels like I’ll never Actually be that strong but I’m just doing it anyway. I work out hard and I get sick pumps

I used to think like this too but I grouped myself with the cripples and told myself I was there to fix my back/hip/knee/ankle pain instead of being manly and its worked so far.