Why doesn't being nice to girls, doing their chores, buying them gifts, etc. make their vaginas wet...

Why doesn't being nice to girls, doing their chores, buying them gifts, etc. make their vaginas wet? What the hell are you supposed to do to make them want to have sex?

Attached: Jeremy-Meeks.jpg (968x681, 46K)

>why doesn't being a woman make girls horny?
try the lesbians?

well considering the fact the human race would probably be extinct if it wasn't for rape... rape is probably a good way to get it going after they have their first forced orgasm

Because doing that kind of stuff makes you a beta cuck. When you defer to girls, you're showing them that you're weak and you make yourself unattractive.

I buy my girlfriend all sorts of shit

I clean her room

after work I eat her out

and she still gets wet for me so go fuck yourself. get out of your damn head dude.

Attached: 79e1c5abf80007b32b8c6890a89a651d9172ff91_full.jpg (184x184, 11K)

if the least attractive woman on earth did some nice stuff for you would you fuck? no? theres your answer

You are asking the wrong crowd of omega males. Any of us probably would, at this stage of our lives, if we could get past our own self loathing.

>Why doesn't being nice to girls, doing their chores, buying them gifts, etc. make their vaginas wet?
because they know you are doing it to fuck them.

perhaps give them a gift without any ulterior motive, because you simply like them.

you think you would but you wouldn't actually

if you could press a button to destroy the entire human race except you would you press it?

We still like very primal things. Our sexual preferences haven't changed much since we were Grugs living in caves hundreds of thousands of years ago. And back then the big, bad brutes who gave no fucks were the ones who won and survived, so women are still attracted to them. Being nice is biologically and evolutionary disadvantageous.

Literally beta cuck traits. Chad isn't there to BE the girlfriend he is there to be the bull that supplies the seed. You don't have the alpha masculine traits to paint yourself as genetically superior (strong jaw, tall, big muscles, symmetrical face, etc) so doing chores is only gonna maybe earn you being the betabux to a woman when Chad leaves her

>doing their chores
nigga are you trying to fuck your sister?

Attached: Eh....jpg (171x328, 33K)

wrong. If that were true, there wouldn't be so many nice people.

In nature, it's stick together, or DIE. Are you more likely to stick around with someone agreeable, or someone selfish? Sure, the big bad boy tactic is good for spreading seed, but the nice guy tactic is not completely ineffective. Women just want to survive, after all.

I know this girl. We aren't a couple but we're more than friends. I do literally everything for her. When she's at my place I even whip her ass after she takes a shit and I barely get anything. When we have sex you can tell she her mind is someone else and most of the time she treats me like some creep. Once I tried to man up and act like an asshole and she humiliated me right there. I still can remember her laughing at me. She makes my life miserable but I love her so much.

Only because the current environment dictates so. That's the crux of OP's problem, our environment has changed far greater and at a far faster pace than our mating preferences can keep up. We're still wired to mate like primal cavemen, but we live in an environment totally antithetical to that where doing so would be disadvantageous. Being nice has its advantages now, but women haven't adapted to instinctively like it and they often go for nice men out of necessity rather than desire.

Does it matter? All that matters is that it doesn't.

>i'm acting like a woman for a straight female
>why won't she get turned on?

You're a pathetic sissy waste of a penis if you really think this is how you attract a girl

Treat them like dirt. Mock them. Treat them as subhumans because they are such. Women do not deserve to be respected

Attached: 1541130946110.jpg (720x900, 60K)

The problem with being nice is that woman are accustomed to everyone treating them that way, you only stand out if you treat them like shit.

Mate I'm asking how HOW HOW

Attached: angry_pepe.jpg (900x900, 65K)

no you aren't, m'lady. do you wear dresses too?

Being 'nice' to a girl just because you want to fuck her isn't being 'nice', it's being manipulative.
The reason why you want to have sex with this girl is because you find her physically attractive, why is it hard to understand that the same has to apply for her? It's a biological thing that can't be helped, and its pretty much a dealbreaker

Looksmax. Only looks and social skills matter.

Ugly woman here. I was heavily bullied for my bad looks and treated subhuman in school. Treating me like that would only result in me calling the cops and ruining your life.

>it's being manipulative
No it's just an alternative way to attract to women. It's beta as fuck and doesn't work, but it's not manipulative.

How is it manipulative?