There is no competition for females, it's literally just based on physical traits like height and looks...

There is no competition for females, it's literally just based on physical traits like height and looks, it's not competition it's just a selection process by females. Your parents are evil tyrants.

Attached: elliot-rodger.jpg (720x507, 24K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/ShirrakoGaming/status/1060191013803905025
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

furthermore there is no reason to even like women, they exist to have your genes either extinguished or propagated, how can you like someone who is having sex with a guy who would torment you for fun? is that good? no it's not. But these women hide behind feminism while continuing to make this world hell and laughing about it when people wake up to it. Males who defend women are more dangerous however because they will actively try to hurt you for not going along with the society cult of females. So people cope with nationalism, they cope with religion, they cope with consumerism while they know the world is a corrupt nothing of female tyranny over sex and happiness and even health and money.

your parents were normies, one was an evil female and one was an evil normie male. There's nothing to love in them and they don't love you because you're not chad even though their genes failed you. The female psych is wretched and loves the misery of the incel, of the male, it hates man but loves sadistic chads to the point of only wanting to breed with this devil archetype male. The ancient hebrews were right in their story, females love the devil and men simply want females so we are trapped in a cycle that only something like religion could control. Women are like jews though, they play both sides of an issue, they are considered a special class and try to hurt males when they can or simply exclude them from society.

Attached: big_1473924306_image.jpg (1280x720, 75K)

Most men know that women are evil or to be despised and most women know it too and that self hatred allows them to be females, so be sadomasochistic whores. Like the bible says women can endure child birth and find redemption that's really just a female pipe dream, they have more males that they hate and ruin their lives and are never satisfied. imo it was Christianity that cucked us originally, no more stoning of whores, turning men into providers, but even that was too much for women. If women only want alphas they should only be greeted with hell and torment because that's all they want for incels.

Attached: 635370147614121955ElliotRodger.png (629x354, 317K)

the real struggle is just the narrative, everyone and their mother wants to control the narrative, normies think they've won because they're the masses and they think popular opinion is on their side but really they'll reap their reward and many of them hate women now too because we see what they're evolving into a monster that is completely alien to us. The fear is that we turn into a Japan with a high suicide rate, which is already here among males. Females are the enemy, they always have been and they always will be, it's not teh joos it's these evil bitches.

Attached: sunglass-selfie.jpg (640x360, 50K)

Males who act like females like gays and trannies are the enemy too, they want our destruction, they are sadomasochistic freaks like women and want most males to perish and basically want the death of society as we know it.

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 14K)

I'm sure this guy was gay. You can't look this gay and not be gay. I bet he didn't even like woman because he was gay.

>there is no competition for women

Not so fast

Attached: J5F7AXS.png (1079x1345, 1.53M)

No you're gay, you're just beta shaming like every other normie bitch. He's more of a man than you will ever be faggot.

A very well written post op.

Attached: wewfwfwfwefef.jpg (2009x1844, 1.54M)

>the guy who died a virgin is the real man

i don't know man girls competed for me in high school and i was known as a quiet weird kid. it was the 5's and 6's mostly

you should try not being mentally retarded sometimes and girls might compete for your attention

no wonder elliot shot you bitches, you act like he was obsessed with sex but your only measure of a man is sex

Rip elliot origkdbdbbfly

he was openly obsessed with sex but couldn't admit that he was also gay, he shot himself too lol

this society is obsessed with sex you retarded faggot

Rest in eternal peace Supreme Gentleman

>abloo ablooo blooooo
nobody in society is a virgin though, at least when they are thirsty they go to water

I don't see the problem with that unless you're a loser like Elliot. He should have just accepted he was gay instead of trying to project his own self hate into other people.

>retarded response from a retarded faggot with no arguments

notice how being a white knight is how betas feel tough and alpha, you are the enemy because ultimately i know you're a cuck and the number of unhappy men is rising in this sexual dystopia. So you can act superior or maybe you white knights can be humble and say wow elliot was right in a lot of ways and if we don't do somethign things will get worse, but you're weak cowards who are white knights fuck off

how did he project his own self hate?

what about elliot was even bad? no really rub your two brain cells together it won't get you laid to be a whiteknight.

>he killed people
oh and girls hate killers

>what about elliot was even bad?
He was gay and hated himself for it. Look at his face and tell me he doesn't look gay.

>what about elliot was even bad?
he was insufferable. and as far as sex goes you gotta start with fatties. common mistake

Attached: 1539922741045.jpg (845x1160, 662K)

>stupid ass single cuck faggot writing word salads
he failed in everything except killing himself lel

are you attracted to him or something?

>he was insufferable
you're insufferable and being a dumbass whiteknight, in this day and age you don't start with anything, there is no progression, women are making it harder and harder to have a normal life.

Why do you white knight Elliot so hard?

gay guys will defend each other like maniacs

>in this day and age you don't start with anything
id say you should start at 400lbs

i like elliot, i like what he did and what he stood for

lowering your standards to clinically obese freaks is not a good thing, most incels are like just below average looking, women are simply insane.

Elliot was some pathetic faggot trying to make up for his lack of masculinity. He failed at that too.

>stood for
>"Reject me a few times and I will kill some random guys and myself!"
he was a rich kid with a lot of free time and he did literally nothing that benefited him or anyone else. he died angry LOL

>most incels are like just below average looking,
>looking
and what do you think the average personality is like here?

i don't think he failed so it's just your opinion.

>most incels are like just below average looking
Most incels don't get lay because they're bitter fucks that no one can stand. Elliot in particular on top of being bitter didn't get lay because he looked gay and not in the androgynous way that girls dig.

honestly fuck off all you normies you can burn in hell, "arguing" with me won't get you a stacie gf or give you any diginity, you gain nothing being a whiteknight, go to hell you demons.

Attached: elliot-rodger-video-police-saw-three-weeks-visit-santa-barbara-wide.jpg (540x400, 29K)

>Most incels don't get lay because they're bitter fucks that no one can stand.

how did you come to that conclusion you retard? You just wish it was true.

>gf
oh my wife wouldnt like that!

Attached: 1540404221945.jpg (501x501, 40K)

>MUH WHITE KNIGHTS
>IF YOU AREN'T A VIRGIN FAGGOT YOU'RE A WHITE KNIGHT!
You sound like you want us to join your gay club.

you can't call yourself an incel if you're not hideously deformed. girls will fuck almost anything

you're the only one white knighting the boy you saved pics of on your computer. you still masturbate to him after all this time, huh?

wait. who else comes here just to bully people?

Attached: 1540215714514.jpg (720x480, 62K)

deluded
retarded
mad normie, fuck your wife she's a whore and you're a cuckold. We have no common ground you're the enemy I hope you rot in hell. Your wife would leave you for a rap nigga in 2 seconds.

normies want incels to kill women i think, they can watch it on the news and pretend they're good people.

how is it that you're so gay but also so mad?

>We have no common ground
So you're accepting you aren't attracted to women?

ya i mean i come here to shit on people and egg them on

Attached: 1539900420659.jpg (564x558, 31K)

I'm accepting guys like you are the problem because you're so dishonest

I come mostly to meet fucked up BPD girls to get nudes but it's hard to pass on bullying retards like OP.

probably because your mother and father passed on their demonic genes to you

would not compete for
but I would for pic related .

Attached: 1540603436015.jpg (1080x809, 72K)

>I come mostly to meet fucked up BPD girls
like what girls you fuckign liar? you come to r9k to talk to girls? go to soc you fucking joke.

you can't bully me btw, you can't even hurt me, now go get freindzones you fucking incel hypocrite

ya i really try to rub it in. you guys are closer to the edge than vets

Attached: 1540684299691.jpg (1280x719, 84K)

are you single by the way? how many boys do you fantasize about and are they all losers?

I go to soc too but they're more picky if you don't post personal info and I don't want to be associated to this website. Also it's easier to get a girl here actually since you get to talk with them in a thread without a bunch of people asking for contact.

maybe after you light your alters to satan you can actually come up with an upsetting post

>you can't bully me btw, you can't even hurt me
You're probably right. You're already at the bottom.

it's like the same system then you just think the girls are easier and you're a low status male.

i'm not a whiteknight cuckold like you, so i'm not at the bottom, you can't even bully people like me because you're mentally weak, no wonder you're a slave. Get shot faggot.

alright guys got a big day ahead of me, just remember!

the internet has made the world safer for us. we no longer take our frustrations out on each other you guys just cant tell. its getting worse for you, day by day. no pussy, no respect, and most importantly no escape. cradle to the grave we will torment you even here where you hide away.

Attached: 1540943304342.jpg (600x411, 71K)

ok work hard cuck

super gay response. try again

This. It's really pathetic how normies think they are better than incels because they have sex. At least we're not cucks.

what's the life of an incel like? being retarded all day?

>not getting cucked makes you retarded
Nice try, retard. The girl you're fucking was already fucked by someone else and even if she's a virgin she will fuck someone else eventually. You can't scape getting cucked. The moment you decided to stick your dick in the enemy you were doomed. Now go to hell you beta white knight.

weird fantasy. couldn't imagine being sexless tbqh

>shot you bitches
Let's see, we know he shoot at
- 2 Girls that were not 10/10's like his objective was
- Some random windows from businesses
- A random guy who nobody knew and was just buying shit

Yes, he surely teached us a lesson by shooting at us, the randos that buy stuff from stores.

He didn't even fucking do what he planned, I can get where he's coming from, lots of skanky bitches out here but he stabbed 3 nerdy asian guys, shot one random guy in the convenience store and like 2 girls outside the sorority, which by the way didn't belong to the sorority he was targeting
so what exactly does he stand for if he can't even follow through?
he stands for nothing, he couldn't even go through with all the horrific threats he made because he's a coward.

You are wrong, I am winning something, alright.
Some nice keks before going to sleep, that is. Thanks for the comedy.

>how can you like someone who is having sex with a guy who would torment you for fun?
Think about this. You are more likely to get murdered, robbed and even raped from another male than you are from a female. You Incel types are so afraid and appalled by women when they literally don't even know you exist. They don't hurt you in any way or try to make your life any more excruciating. They just keep to themselves away from you. That's really not so evil when you think about it, definitely not as evil as you hating and wanting to harm someone who has done nothing to you. One more thing on your point about them "sleeping with the enemy" if you will. Guess what? Men are no different in that respect. You really think a guy is going to pass off pussy if it's from some horrible wicked abusing yet hot Stacy who is willing and ready? Fuck no. If you're going to hate something hate nature or your own wacky perception on how unfair it all is.

Attached: unnamed.jpg (900x900, 87K)

twitter.com/ShirrakoGaming/status/1060191013803905025

look how p[pathetic society is

he said he would target randos

>he stands for nothing
you wish

you are not winning shit you cuckold normastain, maybe humble yourself to elliots work and you can appreciate what he was doing for mankind

>Think about this. You are more likely to get murdered, robbed and even raped from another male than you are from a female.

think about this, women are more likely to love and respect a murderer and a bully and they hate betas. Women are evil and everyone knew this a long time ago which is why they weren't considered good enough to vote. "sleeping with the enemy" you basically are the enemy if you defend women, you're definitely the enemy.

Yeah men are evil and women are sleeping with those men because...huh i guess women are evil, they reward evil that much. They are the engines of evil.

They don't hate betas they just don't want to breed with them, at least not in general. Women respect and are attracted to strength and power, that's what Hypergamy is. It's a model of natural selection that took us from the Savannah to the moon. Then again these rules don't really apply the same way anymore. Most men get laid, even weak beta losers. The amount of males who don't see any action are way rarer than you think. There's most likely a shit ton of chicks who would gargle on your micropenis and have your babies if you were somewhat normal and stable, despite your looks and "beta" status.

Attached: hot_girl_ugly_guy_1.jpg (420x352, 67K)

More men are finding it difficult to get laid, just look at Japan we're going to be like that one day because of choosy females. >women don't hate betas
contestable, exclusion is a form of hatred let alone females mocking and saying "gross" "ew" about guys or having their jobs taken away over sex harassment. I think what you tell me is just cope you tell yourself, it's not about power and strength is about looks mostly then 2nd is alpha traits then women want providers. Men's jealousy is probably their defense mechanism towards getting cucked and raising another man's genes. Women act subconsciously like males, they say one thing and do another. Keep saying everything is fine with such a high divorce rate you fucking retard.

>Women act subconsciously like males
meant to say women, like men, act subconsciously

no i see it user, you will defend women to the end. Your wife could fuck another man and you would blame yourself. I think what upsets people about elliot was he didn't have a self deprecating attitude and for some reason people want guys to have that but then say alpha traits are the best and you should have those. Men are concerned with strength and power, you're looking at it from a male's position and not real female behavior.

feminists
single moms
stacies
beckies

who deserves it the most I muse with myself? Maybe it's just these ratchet hoes who like assholes. The more sneaky ones, the corporate stacies, the lazy bitches who lust after chad but don't want to lose weight and make the men in their lives miserable...just nagging bitches who think they're superior to you. All of them can die.

Attached: ZGMxNDVkM2UzMCMvYkV6a1dOdVE4TkktOTMzRFVSbTkzM2hISjBnPS82N3gwOjYzNngzNTgvODAweDQ1MC9maWx0ZXJzOmZvcm1h (800x450, 38K)