Second week of Muay Thai

Shin guards are for fags and manlets.

Attached: 228A32D5-CF3D-4A07-9D4D-627C0263955A.jpg (4032x3024, 2.03M)

Other urls found in this thread:

urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=juice monkey
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>looking for external validation on an American fitness forum to have a sense of higher self worth in the social hierarchy
Yeah your very cool op

/asp/ exists to contain you giant faggot niggers

man... no one respects shins like that.
also why are you kicking so high up your shin? you're meant to strike with the 2 inches that begin 1 inch from the ankle. Enjoy having your leg wrap around a jam check.
Enjoy not being able to train for a month, idiot.
I wish you went to my gym.

yeah so are striking sports. normal sized males just grapple and choke out or KO with body slams

Are you a teakwondo faggot per chance? I'm Dutch and everyone kicks high shin here.

Its been your second week of muay thai for about 3 weeks now

Pointlessly damaging your legs when you don't need to seems pretty retarded.

I do Muay Thai, teakwondo (as a joke), Tang Soo Do (real teakwondo), Judo, Aikido, Tai Chi Chuan, and Capoeira.

One of the first things you learn at any real martial arts school is that all martial arts are the same at a high level, and it doesn't matter what you start with. Your body is actually rather limited in the number of ways it can move. So that makes the amount of techniques you can do limited as well. There a certain best strike and attack for any given situation, and there's a best counter for every situation. Your goal as a martial artist is to know all these stations and counters like it's second nature. That way you can always choose the best option in any station. After a certain point, the style you start with is ultimately irrelevant.

This is why literally all martial arts draw influence from other styles and are never strictly their own.

>I do Muay Thai, teakwondo (as a joke), Tang Soo Do (real teakwondo), Judo, Aikido, Tai Chi Chuan, and Capoeira.

Laugh at this faggot

Attached: 1547460338438.webm (424x640, 624K)

>Aikido, tai chi, capoeira
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA

>aikido

Oh, so you do yoga? They're comparable in confrontational feasibility

>not wearing a shin guard while doing partnerwork so you can kick harder and dont hurt each other, while training on the the heavy without shin guard
>making it

You took the wrong one buddey

Also your an reatd for thinking you knoe better than modt pros who train with shin guard

Sure is funny how all these posts are just over a minute apart, and they all have literally zero substance to them.

Whatever you say you gigantic piece of a faggot

A guy with shin ghards will wreck you though

>can master the style you practice and many more
>u- ur a faget!
Get over it, retard. Did you even read the post you replied to? The style you practice means literally nothing once you reach a certain level.

>aikido

Okay, yeah, you can't read.
How does someone end up as stupid as you are?

Imagine this.
>humanity has advanced past physical violance
>the chance of your getting in a fight is below 0.15%
>idiots still fuck their own body by joining fighting gyms

All you do right now is wasting your body.
You do realize that what you are doing right now is pure stress to your body.
You age faster, your bones get weaker, your joins get weaker.
Like if you had a hard labor job it would make sense. You get money for it.
But you fucking pay money to hurt your own body.
I will never understand this madness.
And if by any chance you get into a fight, a fucking gun or even a knife would put all the hard work into nothing.
Doing boxing for conditioning is a good idea tho.

By mastering aikido

> Does meme Thai ((boxing))

That's cool, I guess.

*Shoots double leg*

Heh.

Does anyone here have experience with Eskrima, or Filipino Martial Arts in general?

Yes, it's shit

Do you waste your body if you lift? How can you train more styles lift and not beeing a NEET? Think about fulltime job.

>I will never understand this madness.

Then stop commenting on it like you know shit.

It's actually funny how pathetically upset you are over one style of martial arts.

*downward elbow onto nape of neck*

Heh. At the end of the day, it was... nothing personnel.

Because it's fun, you meet people (hell I grapple with cute girls in MMA class (and a bunch of sweaty men, strictly nohomo of course)) a good way to keep in shape and teaches you self defence?

Don't spill your soja drink now!

>hell I grapple with cute girls in MMA class
>doing MMA
I bet you enjoy touching the dudes more than the girls. Fucking faggot. Do a real martial art.

it is really smart to fuck up you shins....
you can't do bag work or pad work, and even light sparring hurts like hell.

i know a couple of old guys who trained old school (no shinguards etc) and their shins are in bad condition...one word: periostitis.
soo, don't be the dumb "tough" guy, wear you shinguards.

Attached: sY5gCLw.jpg (1000x563, 96K)

don't worry, it's pointless to discuss this on a board full of neet's and autistic little gym dwellers.
i tried it many times, but all they got is the "low iq" argument and the "your wasting you body" argument.

and that from people who had their last social encounter besides work and family years ago.

Attached: 354654756.png (290x276, 144K)

>mfw I realize some of you poofters use shinguards to deadlift

Attached: Screenshot_20190114-210225_Clover.jpg (401x1184, 220K)

Like aikido huh? I do boxing and Dutch style Thaiboxing too. Having said that, the guys in my MMA class would wreck the guys in boxing or Thai boxing class.

MMA is fun because you learn to combine stand up, take downs and grappling.

You should try it sometime before you decide it's pleb. You might like it. Faggot.

>so retarded he can't even space posts correctly and does tons of redundant line breaking
>is still obsessed with trying to hate on aikido even when no one one mentioned it
>tunneling visioning on that one thing when the post in question was about much, much more
Hahahahahah, holy fuck. You're actually brain damaged.

You need to be smart in order to be a skilled fighter. I'm honestly impressed you aren't chocking on your own drool.

I can imagine exactly what kind of person you are. I would absolutely fuck you up in a fight, that’s why I train so I can fuck up little faggots like you.

Man your legs are fucking weak. They'll toughen ul over time, just try not to break the skin because then you'll have to wrap it with tape every time and tearing that shit off tips up loads of leg hair. Been there done that.

All traditional arts are mixed martial arts style, you fucking moron. They all combined elements of ground work, striking, and throws.

"MMA", as in, the UFC brand of it, is a watered down garbage version of it make for sports and entertainment. You learn the smallest basics of each aspect and never learn the real technical skills.

Fuck, even today's UFC fighters are bitches compared to what the UFC was when it was first founded. It's all homogenized homo garbage now that's usually ends with two dudes having rough gay sex.

If traditional martial arts are so good, why aren't they winning in the UFC?

Because actual people who practice real traditional martial arts don't you want to associate themselves with the disgrace that is UFC "martial arts".

Back when UFC was first founded, traditional martial arts won all the time over what you would consider current day UFC MMA. And the fights back then were much more brutal and had less rules as well.

isn't this a georgian shoeshining forum?

every single one of these "homos" and "bitches" would fuck you and everybody you know up. so shut up.

Attached: meme227.jpg (960x960, 107K)

Calm down gramps a modern ufc champ would brutalize even the best juice monkeys from the past

>meme
Thanks for basically announcing that you're subhuman.
Also, you should really try to avoid making baseless assumptions, as it only makes you look stupid.

>Because actual people who practice real traditional martial arts don't you want to associate themselves with the disgrace that is UFC "martial arts".
That's a convenient excuse for never testing your skills and instead just LARPing and taking the moral high ground. I don't mind if you do TMA, but don't say you can fight when you don't test your ability.

>Back when UFC was first founded, traditional martial arts won all the time over what you would consider current day UFC MMA
The reason there is no TMA in the UFC is because they got weeded out in the early days by styles that actually worked, and those arts are what made their way to the top.

>And the fights back then were much more brutal and had less rules as well.
Who cares. Both sides can fight dirty if it's allowed.

>juice monkeys
What the fuck do you even mean by this?

I had to google it, and what you said still makes no sense.
urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=juice monkey

>LARPing
It sure is funny how people who disagree with this are all "meme" spouting subhumans.

You don't seem to get it. The best of the best in a race of retards doesn't mean they can actually compete with real people.

>they got weeded out by winning constantly
Yeah, okay. Totally not at all like they just left because the UFC is a joke of what it used to be.

so you implying that you could take on a ufc fighter and win? you serious?

You can't even type correctly. That's how dumb you are.

And yes, I've fought against UFC competitors before.

Based

>Back when UFC was first founded, traditional martial arts won all the time
Which UFC fighters can you name? besides the gracies.

People who don't know shit about fighting don't realise how obvious they make it that they don't know shit about fighting.
What's your pro record then? Sherdog link? Let me guess, there's no evidence of any of these fights? I once knocked out Jon Jones, DC and Stipe all at the same time and I'm just a Featherweight. Guess I showed you!

>xddd lol upvoted! yes EPIX WIN!
This is how retarded you are.

which one?

Are you asking me how well I can google search UFC fighters?

I'm a decent grappler (combined 15 years of experience or so) who recently picked up some striking. I have to say it's easier to shoot and clinch than I expected.

I don't shoot without setting it up in some way that, be it by throwing a combination or diving under something my partner throws at me - your scenario would be a possibility if I went in without that.

It's ultimately pointless because there's no way to offer actual proof without giving you my real name. Which I'm sure as fuck not going to do.

But here's the irony, your claim that "durrr ur shit fight u no neber win!" is just as baseless as anything. Because you have no way of knowing who you're talking to.

>The best of the best in a race of retards doesn't mean they can actually compete with real people.
But the "real people" never compete. Give me some examples of "real people" showing their skills.

>Yeah, okay. Totally not at all like they just left because the UFC is a joke of what it used to be.
They "left" because they lost and couldn't win.

no, i am asking you which ufc fighter you can name, which has an clear traditional martial arts background and dominated the ufc in an certain period of time.

You're right, I have no way of knowing who I'm talking to, which is why I asked for some verification. Since you won't provide any, I'm going to assume that unless you're literally Tony Ferguson, then you're just talking shit. Maybe show a video of you using your Aikido and Capoeira to knock out some professional fighters?

It's always funny watching closeted homosexuals trying desperately hard to defend UFC MMA. As if 90% of the "sport" isn't rolling around with a sweaty men. You literally can't reason with them because all that want to do is think their brawl is the best of the best.

>can't watch grappling without thinking of gay sex
>calls other people closeted homos

HAHAHAHAHAHA. It's you. No fucking wonder you're so retarded. Holy shit, why are you so obsessed with Aikido? What is wrong with you?

You didn't answer my question, you ignored them in favor of homosexual insults.
You have no argument, you have no proof. You have lost.

>something is explicitly gay
>you're gay for calling it gay
By your logic you're gay for saying a dude sucking another dude's dick is gay.

Because someone mentioned it earlier, was that not you? Also, just calling me retarded doesn't prove you can fight. If you're not the user earlier who was talking about training TKD and Capoeira and Aikido then what do you train that lets you beat pro fighters but leaves you unable to offer any proof whatsoever?

No, it's just that there's no point in trying to reason with someone who doesn't have a functioning brain. Because even with proof, you're going to ignore and just keep repeating yourself.

Can you honestly not tell the difference between grappling and sex? You have had sex, right?

First explain to me why Aikido makes you so asshurt and why you keep bringing up specifically even though that was just one martial art in a long list, in a post that was about a much larger subject.

Do you think trying to hyperbole makes you look smart? Something doesn't literally need to be gay sex in order for it to be gay.

>Because even with proof, you're going to ignore and just keep repeating yourself.

Try me.
I'm not the only person here either. If your proof is irrefutable, even if I disagree because of my malfunctioning brain, everyone else will agree with you.

Of course you would say you wouldn't be obtuse and stubborn. Because that would make you instantly wrong.

No, I'm saying to disregard me. Pretend I don't exist.
Prove it to everyone else.

I brought it up once because it's well documented as being totally ineffective. No asshurt involved. It's why I also brought up TKD and Capoeira because they're also well known to be ineffective.
Do you think calling everything gay makes you look smart? So what about the fact that wrestling is a cultural universal, and a large part of American culture? Is that gay too? Honestly, it really gives the impression that you're not very comfortable in your sexuality.

But other people already have common sense.

>writing this many words just to say that you're asshurt
Wow user, those meme martial arts sure did help you.

You brought it up because you're super ass hurt about it. And for some reason you obsessively refuse to acknowledge that was part of a much larger post. I bet you didn't even read the whole thing because your brain is just that low functioning.

you know that "UFC MMA" is wrong? it's like saying "u train ufc bro?"
UFC = a Organization who organizes MMA fights.
MMA = a full-contact combat sport that allows striking and grappling.
and why it is gay to roll around with another man and battle each other? are you that insecure? afraid that you will turn gay?

>meme
Hahaha, I fucking love it. And now you're samefagging replies to that post to try and damage control.

It's also funny how you get scared and upset by "many words" (it's not that many). Which shows you have actual spectrum disorders.

>I do 7 martial arts
>I lift
>I-I-I swear, I'm g-good at them
>I'm n-not a NEET, I s-swear bro
Post body lmao.

No, other people are disagreeing with you.
Stop avoiding and start answering. Common sense doesn't enter into it, this is about verifiable evidence. If you don't have it, you can't prove anything.

You should stop samefagging.

Also. UFC style MMA is drastically different than normal mixed martial arts. ALL traditional styles are mixed martial arts, as all traditional styles use aspects from styles other than their own.

>is tying to insult and "downvote" other people
>is so asshurt he started samefagging
>says "lmao"
I don't think you realize how pathetic you're making yourself look.

Nope, you're just samefagging at this point. You make it pretty obvious.

The fact that the best arguments you can think of are calling people retarded and claiming their asshurt when you're the one posting caps and throwing insults says more about you than it does about me, to be honest. I'm not refusing to acknowledge anything, your post was bullshit too. Your point about all MA being the same at high levels is categorically untrue. You can be a TKD blackbelt and still won't be able to throw decent boxing combinations. Capoeiristas don't learn how to perform or defend against submissions, wrestlers don't learn how to throw kicks.

I actually addressed your post in my first post when I pointed out how people who don't know shit about fighting don't realise how obvious they make it that they don't know shit about fighting.

Samefagging is the laziest Jow Forums excuse for when you're losing arguments. Tag all the posts you think are samefag, I'll show you which are me, and I'm sure the other guys can screenshot and show which are them.

Of course we're getting further away from the point, which is getting you to give some proof, but I'm not surprised you're changing the subject and distracting with petty insults. You have nothing to say, and you are wrong.

The fact you think the measure of being a good fighter means just having a black belt is actually really funny. Shows how retarded you are.

You don't even understand what Taekwondo is, and why I called it a joke in my first post. Taekwondo isn't actually a real martial art, Tang Soo Do is the actual real Korean striking martial art. Taekwondo was made when Korean won their independence, and they didn't want outside influence in their martial art style. So they stripped it down to basically nothing. The fact you keep obsessing over Taekwondo shows you are just ignorant and know nothing about martial arts as whole.

>I actually addressed your post in my first post when I pointed out how people who don't know shit about fighting don't realize how obvious they make it that they don't know shit about fighting.
Ahahaha, that's not addressing anything you fucking retard.

You have a really annoying pattern in you vocabulary...
"samefagging"
"subhumans"
"homogenized homo"
"malfunctioning brain"
etc..

and the fact that you still refuse to present facts (about your martial arts background, against which ufc fighter YOU fought, and so on) is also an annoyance.

What's wrong with being a neet and doing martial arts? Better than staying inside and playing video games all day.
I only do bjj, but it's still a good reason to go out and it's fun.

>samefagging
user, you're likely mentally ill. Nobody's after you, you're just a stupid faggot.
You do meme martial arts and you have no life to speak of, so the only thing you can cry about is "muh samefag muh samefag".

Attached: lolllllll.jpg (1855x930, 297K)

But I'm not losing anything.
Maybe when you saying shit like "larping", "lmao" and "meme" someone might take you seriously.

Post body nigga.
Nobody cares about your feefees, you big ass pussy.

>...
>..
I just can't help but laugh at how pathetic you are.
Again, the only way to present proof would to be give out my real name, which I'm sure as hell not doing over Jow Forums. And, you keep refusing to address that your baseless claim of saying that people would lose to your UFC fighters is just as baseless, which you said first, by the way.

Fine, a Tang Soo Do practitioner who has been training for decades can't throw good boxing combinations or defend against takedowns and submissions, happy? See how my point still stands even if I follow your categories? Also note how I'm successfully bringing down your arguments without having to scream about how stupid you are in every post. Protip: I'm not the one who looks butthurt here.

I'm not even gonna read all of this. Whenever someone mentions aikido I know it's bait

>XDDDD I SAID LOL LOLOLOLO SO I WIN XDDD EPIC
>trying to pretend that screen shot means anything
>still saying the word "meme
I would feel bad for you and how pathetic your life is. But you bring it on yourself.

Attached: 001.gif (652x349, 283K)

hahaha i have been doing aikido for 3 months

i would breat your arm in 6 different places in one throw

your shins mean nothing too me

Attached: 15475208715774.jpg (272x272, 19K)

mr tapout please shut the fuck up

Post body.

Hah, no, not fine. Because that's entirely wrong. As Tang Soo Do has boxing elements in it, as it's a striking art.

You don't seem to understand what the very core of martial arts is. It's not "fighting style", it's muscle control. You are learning how to control your muscles in every way possible. You can apply that control in any style and situation.

HAHA THIS FUCKING THREAD

Attached: corazon.jpg (474x266, 35K)