/Youth General/ (<25)

Hey guys been awhile since we've had a /YG/
how are you all?

Attached: yg.png (650x836, 325K)

Im just a dead boy got no blood in my veins

Attached: 1533779545729.png (577x660, 339K)

i doubt it, but why do you feel this way user?

Pic related except I've been a NEET since around 12.

Attached: BIVEZnV[2].png (1366x768, 575K)

this entire board is YG

hate my degree, no future in sight, no friends, mental problems, usual YG stuff

i think that's all of us mostly, what's your degree friend
>neet since 12
man that's a shitty feel i'm guessing that means you ended up extremely isolated from social stuff since out of school

I was home schooled K-12. I've never sat in a classroom in my life.

Pretty much all the social interaction I've gotten out of life is through online video games and Jow Forums.

you're from a religious family i'm asuming
sounds like a rough time, i hope you can atleast get through mental issues and proceed to a better future, although it may not seem like you've got a chance there's always something you can do!

We are not religious. I have no mental issues.

ah sorry you just said "mental problems"

That wasn't me. I have no mental problems.

Im just a living boy with sunshine in my arteries

I'm turning 21 soon. Still living at my parent's home. Switched from a stem degree to an artistic degree this year but at least the suicidal thoughts have gone away.

I've been focusing more on being true to myself lately and I've actually enjoyed the past year, but the happier the become the more I lose social skills. anyone else ever noticed that? Been acting on gut feelings a lot lately and it feels exciting, no idea if I'll end up crashing at some point though.

Attached: IMG_5089.jpg (640x362, 61K)

Anyone got the /youth/ discord server?

I feel like my life is pretty much over before it even started. I just cant seem to know how to start social interactions and get friends or start relationships. The worst part about it all, is that according to some people, im not that bad looking, im just socially retarded and live in constant fear of rejection of others

>Youth Gen
*KAZAP*

Attached: .gif (404x493, 575K)

Turning 21 soon. Still a KHHV. I go to an Ivy League school but have absolutely no job prospects and after graduating will probably just slink back to my shitty dying town and rot as a NEET. So everything's great.

it doesn't sound that bad, you don't need friends or anything to get through life comfy though!
begone wizzard
what are you doing at ivy tower?

Life cant be comfy knowing that you will stay alone forever and its not entirely your fault but theres absolutly nothing you can do about it

Turning 27 here guys.

Just keep trying and don't give up, I've failed so many times in my life. But it's how you react and get back up is what makes you the person you are.

make amends with it, i doubt you'll be lonely forever you have us afterall

Hello fellow

fuck off and stay mad you aren't youth anymore oldfag

I got a job at Home Depot, feelsokayman?

Attached: 1537163886436.jpg (400x400, 20K)

Thanks user, but some irl friends to hang out once in a while is something i would enjoy too. After all, i spent most of my life alone and when i was first met with friendship i realized my entire life was just sad. However, due to me possibly having avoidant personality, i fear being rejected by them even though they explicitly say that im their friend and shouldnt be afraid of asking them to hang out, so now im trying my best to fix this problem of mine so that even if i cant get a gf, i can still have friends who i can call once in a while and have a good time with

That's good, you can learn to trust and all of that, i believe in you if you want it you can achieve it!

I basically spent my entire life getting pushed to do well at school, and since I'm weak willed and academics are the only thing I'm good at, I went with the flow up to this point. But these places are only useful if you're good at networking and making business relationships, and I obviously am worthless at that.

Thanks user, i want to believe i can do it too, but starting it is the hardest part of all so its going to be a long ride that hopefully will end well

>under 25
>young
HAHAHAHAHAHA get out of here boomer, Jow Forums belongs to the under 20s

youth is 25
but if it was up to me

set up a bumble account out of boredom, not sure if I'll meet up with someone I match since I'm not the type to go outside just to talk to people. also no car.
anyone else have experience with dating apps?

why not something mainstream?

I'm turning 19 in December and I feel like I'm old as shit. How do people deal with this? How do people put up with this for 60+ years?

I overheard my mom saying I was almost 20 to one of her friends and it fucked me up. I don't want to be an adult friendos, I feel like I never even had a childhood.

Attached: hail satan.jpg (1333x2000, 217K)

i remember this feel well when i was turning 16, it felt horrible because i realised i wasted the earlier end of my youth doing nothing at all

I'm curious how many of you in here were fortunate enough to have people celebrate your 21st birthday with.

Or at least did something memorable on that day.

Attached: 1541105025212.jpg (640x640, 94K)

non amerifag but i spent my 18th(age of drinking)
with my sisters and my nephews
they only bought me a store bought cake that was incredibly shit then even after spent the day mostly listening to my sister scream at my nephews

22 year old here. I promise you, it never
Ever disappears. That feeling sticks with you and will consume waking moments as you're growing older. I absolutely hate it.

My birthday was on Valentines Day.
I had some distant "friends" at that time who I reacquainted with after some 3+ years. We were never really close, but a part of me was secretly hoping they would forgo being with their SOs and make my loser self happy on a day I'll never experience again.
Naturally, they never did. I spent that day going off to some gay bar that happened to have vidya lying around. I could've bought a drink, but really didn't feel like letting anyone know I just turned old enough to drink that day. So I played games until some old guy tried shaking my hand and buying me a drink, and had to leave because I was creeped out.

Attached: 1540186443104.jpg (726x930, 145K)

You get used to it when you actually get older.

Turning 19 soon, and moving into an apartment with my older sister. Still haven't gotten over my existential crisis, but I'm hoping my sister will be able to expanding my social circle beyond the internet and I'll forget about it.

>no one here remembers the actual /yg/
Oh, if you kids only knew what you missed out on...

but where did love go?

Oh my God is this Love

I though you were dead please respond

This is not love but i'm using mabel in homage

i remember posting my 18th birthday thread on Jow Forums and now im halfway through being 21. soon ill be FUCKING OLD GOD DAMN IT NO NO NO NO i don't know why it bothers me so much but it just does

How did you not waste the rest of your youth? What did you do?

>That feeling sticks with you and will consume waking moments
It's already starting to consume me, I was hoping a few people would say that it isn't that bad but I guess it actually is.

Attached: help.jpg (1440x793, 139K)

I didn't, i just felt worse about my lack of responsibilities

Who is this, then...
originialinquirybloxx

uwu
the best, sorry i'd rather not say

Sleeping too little, smoking too much. Doing hardly anything with my life. 21 and feels like I'm throwing it all away already

bumping for this
where's the invite show us some love

drinking age where i live is 19. turning 21 soon and i still haven't touched a single drop of alcohol because i'm waiting for the first time i go to a party or a bar with real people friends

>almost 22
>have never touched alcohol because I thought it was degenerate to abuse drugs for recreational pleasure
>then I find out I have a liver condition and can't drink it anyway

Attached: 1541475401657.jpg (1024x665, 69K)

damn good thing you didn't drink, user. wouldn't want health complications.
also i still believe using drugs or alcohol is degeneracy

it wont happen anongomennasai

anyone got a /youth/ discord server?

Obligatory
>discord