Why are white people so perfect anons? Not even pol bait...

Why are white people so perfect anons? Not even pol bait. But just from my observation white people and white counties seem to be the best and as a whole whites are the best all around race.

>most diverse/unique looking race in terms of hair/eyes/skin tone.
>beautiful facial features
>tall
>strong
>most pleasant group of people to be around on average.
>not aggressive
>high I.Q, built the most complex civilizations and most important inventions.
>high empathy for humans and domesticated animals.
>brought civilization to most of the world.

The only race that comes somewhat close is east Asians, but they don't really have any huge benifet over whites and are far less superior physically and have fairly low empathy.

Attached: Dirty-Blonde-Hair-Men.jpg (500x500, 44K)

Are you one of those self hating non whites? if so pls kill yourself, you are honestly pathetic and disgusting.

a "self-hating" non-white are the best kind of non-white.

I'm asian and I don't hate my race. Asians are higher in terms of raw intelligence by a slight margin. Any self aware white person would know that blacks are superior athletically in terms of running/jumping/stamina. Does that mean they hate their race? I'm just saying whites are the best all around race.

saying white people are the best only justifies race mixing to improve the inferiority of all the other races gene pool.

he has blue eyes, but he strikes me as mutty. its the beard pattern and eyebrows.

hes gingery. but ive seen full red beards

ok. but it only goes one way, and non-whites are excluded from race-mixing with White women.

alright my chink friend

nigga white people have started 90% of all wars. white people are land stealing grave diggers and most of them have no soul.

I enjoy the fact that diversity exists but I would much rather be living around other Whites or Asians/some Middle Easterners/Pajeets than I would anyone else. Black dudes are actually usually fine but black females are the fucking worst.

Attached: 0f44a2651352d793eb279948583a06fa.jpg (327x590, 26K)

>The only language and history you know is from the only race who's language wrote the history you know

Attached: download.png (300x168, 7K)

you mean you dont, probably because youre a you-know-what.

Mexicans and blacks are the fucking worst to be around. Theyre loud, selfish, dumb, and underachievers.

If real life was a fantasy game Asians would be elves, Africans orcs, Hispanics goblins, and white people the humans. Not sure who dwarves would be. Maybe the Jews.

bitch the only language white people made was english and they burried african history

white people have no fucking melanin so its damn near impossible for ya'll to absorb anything but cancer from the sun therefore no soul

i cant believe this works. or worked.

because african history sucks.

better than Caucasian history

no. africa is completely uninteresting.

>what is german
>what is french
>what is latin
>what is greek
(you)

so why did Europeans steal every single thing they know from Africans? Why do you think there isnt much in the history books, because white people didnt want us to know the truth

shut up fat albert.

all taught to Europeans by the African Egyptians. White people used to walk on all 4s and couldn't speak after escaping from the Caucus Mountains, Africans taught them everything they know.

this
>niggers
>inventing anything
>egyptians
>not white
>being this autistic and writing your own version of history
lol

White people are indeed superior and just far more better in every other aspect than the rest of us subhumans. All non-whites should be immediately sent to a concentration camp and be gassed into oblivion to preserve the white race. White people rule the earth.

White people have all those things, they also have the most anxiety, that's the downside, they are always up in there head

If niggers were actually this good at baiting they could catch some fish and not starve all the time

Why? Whites are objectively better

lmao you really believe Egyptians where white? Yea maybe after the Isrealites, Romans and the Arabs invaded. do your fucking research and stop eating these white history books written by whites.

>white
no such thing

Whites stripped them of their culture

not the east asians, east asians are pretty based.
gas the rest though
>can't even spell were
>telling me to stop reading history books made by the smartest race on earth because blacc peepo wuz kangz
lmao no
again, no.

>Not knowing the Romanz n Arabz wuz black men

Attached: 1541318805560.gif (384x372, 1.85M)

>Whites are objectively better
Yeah dude there are no beta white bois, sure

how the FUCK where Romans and Arabs black? whites man i swear

>he can't detect shitposting
more proof the negro race is braindead and a mockery of humanity.
>be white
>invented most of the great inventions and expanded upon non white inventions, such as the asian gun.
>built modern civilisation
>sent men to the moon
>still get called inferior by an uppity chimp

It's a Jow Forumsturd fasleflagging. Jow Forums is raiding this board again lately.

It's literally white guys larping as black guys to larp as white guys larping black guys while blacks larp as whites larping blacks larping whites

Don't even try to make sense of it

>catch fish in the middle of the African desert
That white iq showing again

Attached: Writers the tooth fairy and bigfoot are not real also _73c052b7ce6b031a7963b29e865681eb.jpg (644x500, 35K)

>invented most of the great inventions and expanded upon non white inventions, such as the asian gun.
not true
>built modern civilisation
you mean people you forced into SLAVERY built modern civilization
>sent men to the moon
ok
>still get called inferior by an uppity chimp
Blacks are the true human beings. The white gene is no more than 6500 years old

>oy vey goy stop making sense of things what are you doing
Ok polturd. Stop falseflagging and stop raiding this board.

please stop making these threads.

r9k has made me an asian girl (male) who loves begging for white cock and I hate it

NO NO BAD GOY IT IS A VERY BAD GOY! WHITE PEOPLE ARE THE DEVIL AND THE WORST IN HISTORY! WHITE PEOPLE ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR EVERY BAD THING THAT HAPPENED, EVER AND NEED TO TAKE MORE REFUGEES TO WASH AWAY THEIR HISTORY OF EVIL RACISM!

Whites bow to the Chink master race. Google "Most Powerful People" and feast your eyes on the truth. XIN JI PING NUMBAH ONE

chink mustard race bows down to the real masters of asia- the KBC

Lol not even close
I am half white and I hate my white part.
>great countries
Yea man Eastern Europe and the Balkans are great places to live...
>high empathy
White women have 0 empathy wtf. They would divorce you, take your children and half of you money like you nothing to her.
>not aggresive
Yea right live in Eastern Europe and London (like me) and you will see how pleasent these human thrash cans are
>most important inventions
no lol wtf, Middle Easterners (including Ancient Egyptians) and East Asians namely the Chinese did 80% of the early work which is the most important
Asian girls are much more better than White girls
even the average middle eastern girl is better than the average white girl.

True. Jews and Chinks rule this world. Whites are the niggers of this century

>be you
>did nothing (except failing at life)
>go online
>whine about black people
>get called out for being an inferior seething cuck
Ftfy

>a "self-hating" non-white are the best kind of non-white.
How? Being selfhating is pathetic. Like you're never going to change. Might as well kill yourself. That goes for whites too.

behold! THESE "PEOPLE" are the fruits of race-mixing- little oedipus

because it's pathetic. Why do I need to explain this?

because self-hating non-whites are completely functional and rational, and the self-hate is 100% justified in this case.

Self hate is counterproductive
>100% justified
Except the person did nothing. How can you hate yourself for history you had no part in? Nonsense.

>implying anyone lives in the desert
>implying africa has no lakes
>what are coastal towns
>what are rivers
>not true
wrong
>built modern civilization
no, you guys just picked cotton and did bullshit nobody cares about
meanwhile. the WHITE man created all the great cities, all the great statues and artwork. 99 percent of the great advancements.
>blacks are the true human beings
blacks aren't even humans lol
i never whined. i merely stated facts.
also
>inferior
>white
lmao

>>most diverse/unique looking race in terms of hair/eyes/skin tone.
Because they're mutts lol
>>beautiful facial features
Like pic related
>>tall
Because of better nutrition, and because they are all skinny alien looking faggots. No muscle or strength in them.
>>strong
Like pic related
>>most pleasant group of people to be around on average.
Oh yeah the Africans and the Native Americans loved to be around them
>>not aggressive
Thats why they created an entire fucking race through rape (latinos)
>>high I.Q, built the most complex civilizations and most important inventions.
Actually that was the Jews, Indians, Middle Easterners and Chinese. Only group of white people that has major inventions to its name is Slavs, and most polturds like yourself dont consider them huwhite
>>high empathy for humans
Yep thats why they have to instigate a new civil war and bomb a different country every year
>and domesticated animals.
I'll give you that, whites have a weird obsession with animals. Maybe because they are animals.
>>brought civilization to most of the world.
They literally destroyed major civilizations and sent entire continents into chaos for years and they're still doing it in countries like Afghanistan, Syria and Libya. Oh but they built like two roads in Africa to transport the natural resources they were stealing.

Tl;dr you're delusional

Attached: Top 10 Ugliest Men 2.jpg (327x400, 19K)

self-flagellation is extremely productive.

you dont hate yourself for history, if it were that simple self-hate wouldnt be a thing.

self-hate is a thing because non-whites are processing how hideous we are in comparison to the tribe from the West. as if non-whites were created from beasts and the Elohim's DNA.

>im a worthless loser who has never achieved anything in his life, i cant talk to women or any human being for that matter without having a mental breakdown, all my time is spent obsessing and whining about black people on the internet and i have no future to speak of
>but i am not inferior because im white
When did you realize racism is just a big cope for losers

Attached: 2ec(2).png (327x316, 208K)

>wrong
na
> WHITE man created all the great cities
whites didnt build shit it was immigrants
>all the great statues and artwork. 99 percent of the great advancements
Whites stole their ideas from other cultures
>blacks aren't even humans lol
you are right, we are light beings from another galaxy with universal intelligence.
whites are grafted from albinos and pig dna

when the losers are gone, who will the non-whites come after next?

>>implying anyone lives in the desert
Holy shit its actually retarded

Attached: K86kVK2.jpg (486x168, 10K)

if thats true, why arent you living in africa yet? dont u want to be around "light beings from another galaxy"?

if thats true, how come you havent married a black man or woman yet? dont you wanna have babies with other blacks (light beings from another galaxy).

>self-flagellation is extremely productive.
No. I mean I could understand having some criticism for your race, just trying to improve in general. But tearing yourself apart because you aren't the other tribe is a horrible mentality and only leads to despair and self destruction.
>self-hate is a thing because non-whites are processing how hideous we are in comparison to the tribe from the West.
Which isn't relevant unless you're trying to racemix

>whites didnt build shit it was immigrants
White immigrants.
>Whites stole their ideas from other cultures
From other European cultures.
>you are right, we are light beings from another galaxy with universal intelligence.
>whites are grafted from albinos and pig dna
what the fuck

based.

Look at Merkel and the Pope. They are very well aware of the whitoid epidemic that has time and time again destroyed our current civilization. The niggerizing of Evrope is justified imo if that prevents future chimpouts from whitey

current africans are far removed from their ancestors, but since whites are only 6500 years old, i'm pretty sure you still have some pig genes floating around in you, you should go sign up for the police force or something, oh and this thanksgiving try to stay away from the pork

Why would they need to "come after" anyone? Wtf

im not tearing myself apart, i just know the truth. im not trying to race-mix, but i dont love the women of my race. or any other human race. theres just no winning, so i endure to the end.

A list of the GREAT white inventions. their inventors. and their inventor's homeland.
The Car, Karl Benz, Germany.
The Submarine, John P. Holland. Ireland.
The World Wide Web, Timothy B. Lee. England.
The Telephone, Alexander Graham Bell, Scotland.
The Computer, Charles Babbage, England.
The Airplane, Orville and Wilbur Wright, Ohio, United States
The Radio, Guglielmo Marconi. Italy.
The Incandescent Light bulb, Thomas Edison, Ohio. United States.
The Rocket, Robert Goddard, Massachusetts. United States.
i could go on with more WHITE inventions. but it would quickly fill up this page hundreds of times over.

oh come on, you dont think theyll stop once the losers are gone, do you? thats how minorities survive, like a parasite on a host.

And you are not any of those people. You will NEVER EVER amount to anything, sucking another mans dick because he is the same race is you will not change that.

because non-whites are hideous. because you dont want to. because fabrication is how you choose to cope with these facts that non-whites were created to be laborers, first and foremost, for Whites.

Reminder this guy is an Asian, this kind of mental illness is usual for them

maybe. but he sure does keep good track of them.

as opposed to your version of the same mental illness, making things up with blacks in the place of Whites like Kara Boga?

no fabrication its all facts, Caucasians history is built on deception. ALL OF IT

if thats true, why dont you just move to africa and make it great again?

was it ever great, to be honest?

>if you disagree with me you have to be my opposite
I dont do that, mentally ill freak

yeah. alright, stay mad

>was it ever great, to be honest?
yes. do research, use the internet for what its for. for example
The Bermuda triangle is actually the lost AFRICAN city of Atlantis.

>that non-whites were created to be laborers, first and foremost, for Whites.
Well if that's what you think the meaning of your life is go ahead, just don't drag others into it

no, its not. you have the same mental illness, you just deal with it differently.

am i dragging you into it? do you ever take responsibility for anything?

What the fuck are you talking about? "Stop" with what? And why would they run out of losers? Do you think that posting comments on the internet is killing people or something? Lmfao

nigga do your fucking research

do you believe minorities and liberals will stop once the losers are gone? do you think they'll stop crying about White privilege once the losers are gone? you wanna give them everything they ask for and risk finding out? of course you do because you arent White, you dont lose anything.

Lol you're the one sucking white dick and SEETHING at anyone who criticizes your master. You act like a roast with stockholm syndrome. You are seriously mentally ill, people like you should be locked in mental hospitals before you sperg out and murder people in a shooting or something

>am i dragging you into it?
You're shilling the idea yes; and I meant in general, not me. I don't really care.
>do you ever take responsibility for anything?
There's nothing for me to take responsibility for here.

>because they're mutts
incorrect
>like pic related
nice cherrypicking retard
>Because of better nutrition, and because they are all skinny alien looking faggots. No muscle or strength in them.
the strongest man to ever live was a white Canadian
>pic related
nice cherrypicking retard
>Oh yeah the Africans and the Native Americans loved to be around them
imagine using niggers in an argument lmao
>Thats why they created an entire fucking race through rape (latinos)
we never did that.
>Actually that was the Jews, Indians, Middle Easterners and Chinese
Jews, Middle Easterners, and Asians did invent a few things. but the vast majority of the great inventions were made by WHITE EUROPEANS
>Yep thats why they have to instigate a new civil war and bomb a different country every year
shitskins aren't human
>I'll give you that, whites have a weird obsession with animals. Maybe because they are animals.
we don't. we just realized that domesticating animals is useful.
>They literally destroyed major civilizations and sent entire continents into chaos for years
lmao no we never destroyed major civilizations

said the person claiming atlantis is an african city

says the person who is angry and hostile with me because i have a different opinion that is the polar opposite of yours.

maybe they should lock you up first.

i am not being paid by anybody, these are my original thoughts. keep blaming others, its a life style for people like you.

>na
wrong
>whites didn't build shit it was the immigrants
WHITE immigrants
>Whites stole their ideas from other cultures
wrong again
>you are right, we are light beings from another galaxy with universal intelligence.
whites are grafted from albinos and pig dna
incorrect again
niggers invented nothing

What the actual fuck are you talking about you braindead moron. People are posting comments here making fun of losers and you're acting as if this is killing them or something. "Once the losers are gone" why would internet comments make losers "go away"? Jesus christ

>keep blaming others, its a life style for people like you.
What's with the hostility? And what am I blaming for?

im not gonna spoon feed you grave digger

yeah keep pretending to not understand to avoid answering the question. i can read you like a bad fictional story and predict the ending.

IDK man the Ottomans were Muslim & they did some cool shit.

Yeah they were backwards in some ways but I don't think any race is better than another.

CULTURES, on the other hand...

what hostility? its only coming from you.

like i said, you have your own version of the mental illness i have, instead of recognizing Whites in their hierarchy you just insert blacks in their place.

>whitoids
>an epidemic
nah. it's a shitskin epidemic flooding Europe and the rest of the WHITE world.
COPE
lmao no
Atlantis is a complete myth.
and even if it were real. it certainly wasn't a nigger city

im done with you n