Why do i come back here if i cant relate to half of the threads

why do i come back here if i cant relate to half of the threads
sissy general? femdom? fembot threads? gay threads?
where are my robots at

Attached: 1537425617544.png (1080x1062, 207K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ut3OAuqHKj0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Most left or anhero'd.The normalfag brings ruin everywhere it goes

what do you do to cope
i seriously have no other palce to browse
drinking helps a bit

Because you remember better times when not all people on here were filthy sissy degenerates.

drinking and lurkin duh

when will you Ieave

you want me to? doesn't matter fag I'll stay here as long as I fucking want fucking fight me punk bitch

Try a different chan maybe

you wish you could fight
all chans are the same
just figuring out new copes
that's why i started drinking, never did this before

Im here for you user.. Lets talk shall we, i also feel the same i come to relate to my fellow bros and all i find is degenerate bs, so i end up browsing Jow Forums 90% of the time

Attached: 1541475174509.jpg (1080x844, 75K)

I'm already fighting you degenerate faggot If you wanted to get physical you would be sorry because I would bash your brains into the concrete and if you don't well just have a taste of my superior intellectual and spiritual consciousness and be utterly ashamed by your incompetence

and then pol is just filled with stuff you don't care about
it's just if I leave this place I have no social outlet anymore
and my sleep is fucked
down 6 shots probably

sounds like bIiss

Have you tried videogames? Tbh its one of the few things to get my mind off depressing thoughts all day

In reality there is no where for us to go, that's the damning reality of being a robot because we just can't relate to others. Personally I just stick to r9k as good threads still come about as seldom as they are, just got to put up with the normalfag phoneposters, discord zoomers and gay/trap shit which should all be removed from this board anyway but whatever, that's just the way it is now.

Well.. I do find it interesting and fun most of the time, but at the same time i cant relate too much to ppl there because mosy dont seem to be autistic useless neets

I don't have the mental capacity to invest in videogames. thanks for the suggestion
what ar eyou playing?
i felt death whisper in my ear its name the other day. is that's all that's left. guess its time to pack up. you shoudl leave too
you have speech, constructive thoughts and a fondness for things. don't say you're useless ever again

when almost half of the posters have no problem admitting they had a gf you know you have a problem

if I say I'm your gf then youre a problem now

You keep coming back here because it's the only form of communication you have with the outside world that isn't a bunch of normans. Correct me if I'm wrong but you seem to identify with being a robot so that indicates you're somewhat of a loser who can only relate to autists on forums like this, you may not like it but you're here forever user

>robot is synonymous with loser
what is with this timeline?
I come here for unique minds. I never come across any.

Speech? Yea, only in the internet and with my family because outside there im basically a fucking vegetable, sometimes my social anxiety is so bad i cant even leave the house..

What do you mean about mental capacity for videogames? They just bore you out?, im playing Rs2 atm. Its pretty damn fun

youtu.be/ut3OAuqHKj0

Attached: cvdy3q3hmlrzlrcs43vw (1).jpg (836x470, 133K)

sup fag im here

there should be a board for actual robots and lonely faggots. this is neo-/b/ now

i dont know man, it's a lost cause either way
what will a bunch of lonely fags do together anyway besides increasing their misery?
its cool you got something that makes you happy for the next day. even if your family don't believe in you I do, you can do what you want and you're not letting the societal pressures get to you, that's cool

once in a while there is an okay thread here. i like the idea of an user imageboard and that the threads get deleted eventually, adds a nice reminder of how everything is relative to time, and we only have a limited amount.

so are you comfy tonight? watchin anything? recommend me something im going to bed soon

I don't come here because I'm a robot. I'm no Chad, but I'm not a hopeless genetic dead-end or a neckbeaded loser. I'm just some average dude in his 20's.
The average dude my age has some resentment and baggage towards the opposite sex. He's been lost and struggling in life before, he's been shot down and rejected a lot, he's played the oneitis game, and he's got some serious insecurities. He's got some degree of resentment and loneliness even if he gets a gf or two.
This place provides the rawest, most concentrated and unadulterated form of that resentment and loneliness. You can't be guaranteed that any given poster is a handholdless virgin or a jobless millennial living in his parents' basement, but things like misogyny, a cynical attitude towards relationships in general and towards societal trends, being burnt-out and crazy, being depressed and lonely, hard feels and /comfy/ feels, and an overall sense of being lost and wanting belonging without having it-all that shit's pretty much consistent.
There's a lot more social media attentionfagging and degenerate whore bullshit now, but if you filter through it a little, that sad sorta edge is still there.

I don't even care if the place is robot-centric so long as the discussion is good. My real issue is that it's all mentally ill perverts and underaged retards who are clearly posting on their phones and put no effort or thought into anything. This place has so much potential to go against the grain and encourage originality while shunning the worst parts of social media, but instead it's complete and utter shit. Just a complete waste of time. It's not even funny or entertaining at this point, either.

>don't watch anime
>don't play video games
>don't lurk Jow Forums anymore
>not 18 or 19
>hate discord
>also think gay/tranny posters should be publicly lynched or electrocuted
So I guess I just can't relate to 90% of Jow Forums anymore. Now what?

Attached: 1528829640614.jpg (479x503, 54K)

Right here user. Unfortunately I still don't have the courage to kill myself.

Attached: Depressed Dr.Cox.jpg (480x360, 47K)

The pressures do get to me tho, only that i can get my mind off it for some moments when i game, thats the cool thing about it

its hard to remember the value of time if you never learnt how to spend it.
im just coming out of my drunk stupor. I was going to watch violet evergarden but stopped. Might pour another drink and start ep 2. finished little witch academia, would rec.
hope you have some liberating dreams.
i feel the same way really. I just come here for unique thoughts, but the raw loneliness isn't the best antidote for my cravings, nor for any unsuspecting user. this place just don't have the caliber it onced did, as mentions
I can't remember the last time I saw a surge of OC or a desire to show your feeling as it once did.

I never felt like a robot. I just feel like a lost human being. Robots aren't losers. They're just lost people and others put them down for the wrong stuff. Maybe belief can pull everyone out

get gone and stay gone

Attached: 1490313697701.jpg (1500x1125, 247K)

in the same boat as you, i don't know what's next. just worried about seeing those posters that are 30+ saying they've wasted their years here.
yeah, no biggie in the courage, may as well see how absurd the suffering gets to.
but it feels so nice to play through the aftermath. never have to worry again
you're closer to getting out of those pressures than anyone I've come across. sometimes i get locked in these conversations that contemplate their future and tehy all say to me they either dont know or want to be in school forever. people never stare death in the face.

Are you still a neet? If you are then youre still in the 90%

that doesn't make much sense, maybe you should elaborate as to why I don't belong here

what do you even do?

thanks for the dreams. hope i do too. maybe ill just watch some shitty youtube vids or old horror films

maybe you should stop playing the victim for like, once in your life

I know most of my miseries are sourced from me. I know I alone will have to pull myself out of this. I just like to see how other people cope with it sometimes. why do you think I'm unaware of all the pain I spread to those I love?
sometimes i wish the internet died instead tho. who needs videos when the darkness is spooky enough

oh wait are you OP? i meant that post for the people who soil Jow Forums with stuff they should be taking to that other board

yeah im op, and its okay. you're right, but hey, r9k is an abandoned board at this point.
isolation is probably the better route instead of letting this poison in my head

>isolation is probably the better route instead of letting this poison in my head
it's strange having nowhere to go but an anonymous community on the internet that you can't even relate to. i don't know what to do either. besides like, you know, making a hard try to change my habits. but what's the point anymore.

apparently salvation is waiting for those that do change their habits. dont get me wrong i have no reason to drink other than my isolation an dlack of own endeavor. the point is that you can experience what I think you deservse, a fulfilling satisfaction. It's like those antique shops and how the shelves eventually sell out, they found their place even in these redefined times.
you can do it. sometimes Iwish for someone that would do it with me, but you're enough on your own

You could just ignore/filter threads you don't like. You're not the fucking r9k gatekeeper

you're right, I don't really belong here.
I hope you enjoy what you have here
farewell friends

>I can't control everything that happens on this forum
>therefore I don't belong here
???
I guess we're probably better off without you