I have a secret. I secretly hate all of you. You're all elitist faggots who have no actual merit...

I have a secret. I secretly hate all of you. You're all elitist faggots who have no actual merit. You guys are huge pussies and couldn't defend yourselves in a real life situation. You guys all lift for show and not for yourselves. You guys need to be exterminated. I'll never be your bro and I'll always be lurking posting misinformation and encouraging your pussification. I want to see all of you burn in hell. You guys will always be shallow fake men who will never have heart. You guys disgust me.

Attached: 1542547736168.png (680x680, 103K)

I can smell you amongst the normal people in the gym. Your false sense of entitlement and desperation to pretend to be something you're not. You embody a fake alpha male persona to try and make up for the losers you grew up as. You will never fucking make it and should fucking kill yourselves. Peace out bitches

You are mad, most of us do not care. Who loses in that situation?

FUCK YOU I HATE YOU TOO FAGGOT FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF

All I want is to etch this bit of hate into your head. I despise you and I want you to know why.

AND IT'S NOT A SECRET, FUCK YOU, I HAVE NO MERIT, FUCK YOU, I DON'T GIVE A FUCK, FUCK YOU FAGGOT YOU FUCKING FAGGOT FUCK FUCK YOU FAGGOT FUCK

Post body and timestamp

HAHAHAHAHA GIVE ME MORE YOU FUCKING PIECE OF SHIT

ILL FUCKING KILL YOU YOU ARE NOTHING YOU CANT EVEN BEGIN TO COMPREHEND HOW MUCH I HATE YOUR GUTS YOU ANONYMOUS MOTHER FUCK

Took time to write eh?

As much hate that you have for me I just want to know I hope you make it man life is pain but once you get used to it and become to enjoy it it gets better as the days go by. And if you need to talk we're there for ya faggot

Attached: 1528085770912.jpg (1383x1600, 194K)

PUSSY
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I HAVE NOTHING ELSE TO GIVE FAGGOT, I HAVE NOTHING, YOU DON'T NEED TO LIE TO ME, YOU'RE NOT KILLING ANYONE, FUCK YOU, YOU'RE A FAKE

i want people like you to cease existence, you are the reason my life fucking sucks, im going to spend my life eradicating and misleading you motherfuckers straight into hell call me pathetic, i will hate you until i die, i am a new kind of incel, instead I dont hate women, i hate incels and chads

FAKE ALPHA MALES NEED TO BE KILLED OFF

YOU GUYS ARE ONLY ALIVE BECAUSE THE GOVERNMENT KEEPS YOU SAFE

YOU ARE WOMEN IN THE EYES OF REAL MEN

WE SEE YOU AS THE PREY YOU ARE RIPE FOR THE TAKING

ok

THAT MEANS THAT YOU'RE NORMAL
FAGGOT

I CAN SMELL YOUR HEART PUMPING YOUR INFERIOR BLOOD THROUGH YOUR MANIPULATIVE VEINS

YOU WERE MADE INFERIOR SO THATS WHY YOU TRY TO MANIPULATE US FUCK YOUUUUUUUU

blee bluu blaah bla ooooiuh

Attached: 1513201302193.png (658x662, 44K)

None of you would protect your brothers back. You're all in it for yourselves. This is all an act. I see through all of you. You guys are pieces of shit.

I can't enjoy my life knowing you guys exist. You guys are scum. You are FAKE

EGOTISTIC

IF WE CANT BE FRIENDS WE CAN BE ENEMIES

This user has achieved inner peace. Impressive

i want you to hurt, take this post as a confirmation that somewhere someone wants to you to die a painful death

IM LOSING MY FUCKING MIND I HATE YOU ALL SO MUCH

> 2019
> over 20 years old
> just now realizing everyone hates everyone else
is the short bus as comfy as it looks?

yup

man I even hate my gf, just a little

Who hurt you? or is this one of those reverse psychology things?

So fucking edgy I like it we 2 cool 4 them hehe keep it up, we gonna make them cry and call their mommy hahahaha!

i think op is a mad manlet who is mad at all the manlet hate here

we need to stop laughing at manlets guys

-t 6'

>we need to stop laughing at manlets guys
>-t 6'

Attached: 1542735434204.png (247x279, 30K)

I smell manlet

Attached: rertert.jpg (480x542, 33K)

You are truly based and we could all learn something from you my man, we are all gonna make it brehs

Attached: tumblr_p673hcJYWK1wsbn2ao1_500.jpg (488x351, 69K)

I have a secret. I secretly love all of you. You're all hardworking peoples of whatever sexual orientation you might have, and your merit inspires me. You are going out there in life working on making it better, and are for sure more likely to be able to defend yourselves for having this physical prowess. I like how many of you don't even lift for girls, but for yourselves, that's the way to go! I wish there were more people like Jow Forums here, it should be the standard. I'd love to be the bro of everyone who posts on Jow Forums, you are really lovely people, and I'll never stop doing my best to give solid advice to people here so I can encourage your manlification. If god exists, I wish for all the good souls in here to go to heaven. Keep chasing them dreams of living the best possible life you can, and always bettering yourselves. I love and respect you. Keep on truckin' bros.

Attached: feelsguy happy.jpg (680x680, 93K)

It doesn´t matter if you love or hate us. We are an unholy amalgamation of jaded, lonely faggots who barely even bat an eyelash at the most degenerate and gruesome shit and you being here means you are part of it.
You can try to make the best of it and lift your feels away while you improve your life, or you can let hate consume you and eventually jump off a building.

you have weird priorities in life, if anonymous people on a thaiwanese toymakers forum bother you this much. seek help, pls.

Post body.

Good. I hope you are never able to enjoy your life you little pussy faggot. Always blaming others for your problems, always sucking the cock of authority. You make me sick.