Why should I lift I'm not white?

Disgusting island manlet here.

Why should I even lift any more if I'm not white? There's nothing about my race that's even attractive unless a person have some fucked up fetish for non-white people.

Am I just fucked in the brain and this is all in my head?

Attached: feel room 6.png (1398x925, 644K)

Asians are the other white meat user you shouldn't have many problems catching white women, also you can bang all the 2 generation asian and latina immigrants whos parents wont let them date the white man.

Cheer up man the world isnt as dark as the autists here would have you believe.

1.) You higher the chances of obtaining a qt islander vs the common islander mongloid.
2.) Your health and mental being is better while lifting.

Keep at it islander manlet.

There is nothing wrong with not being white you mong. Get off Jow Forums it’s fucking with your head clearly. You Polynesians make fine warriors, provided you can stay off the firewater

I'm unironically natsoc and I still think you're pathetic. Better yourself.

>here's nothing about my race that's even attractive unless a person have some fucked up fetish for non-white people.
a-are you from papua new guinea or some island in the Pacific?

Filipino here. Some white girls like non-white men. Some hot ones too occasionally. Just gotta seize the opportunity when it presents itself mane.

Only white girls who like ethniks are usually fat/single moms

Be proud of your race faggot

To be stronger you fucking dipshit.

Lifting is one of the few human activities where the reward is evident in a very linear way from the activity you have to do to accomplish it. You lift, you get results.

Is it better to be strong or to be weak? There's your answer.

I'm basically a BBC Tyrone fetish at this point. I'm not even good looking, I'm so jacked that I've become the jacked black guy that x white girls use to cuck their beta white boyfriends or father. It's cool

It's over for ethnicels in the west

What island do you inhabit, good sir?

Attached: 1547067265419.png (885x1175, 1.11M)

>good sir

Attached: Soy+boy+grin_f35656_6529216.jpg (1200x1696, 548K)

white user here

honestly user you need to not let Jow Forums get to you
youre gonna make it friend, ily

Imagine being such a fucking Uncle Tom.

There is literally nothing wrong with being not white. That is aslong as you stay in your homeland.

Imagine lying about something this pathetic

Island? What do you mean, there's millions on islands on earth, what race are you

why do minorities do this?? you don't get to immigrate on your own choice to 80% european ancestry countries then whine about not being as successful in dating as european men/women

c'mon man, im being reasonable

there's what? 250 million of us (300 million including african ancestry americans) vs. 1 million of you??

no shit you are disadvantaged, go to the homeland if you wanna be the majority and seen as "the norm"

congratulations, you have fallen for Jow Forums propaganda!

Brutal blackpill but it's the truth

Attached: bebop.png (300x240, 18K)

I'm unironically a Nazi. Have some fucking racial pride. Have some personal pride too, be all you can be faggot.

Attached: RaceHitler.png (2040x1020, 2.57M)

We know what you think Rabbi

Can't you just go to a place where you compete with other island manlets?
Being fit will help a lot with other things being equal.

Takes one to know one, legume lad

There’s a filipinoid manlet that I work with that’s going out with a 8/10 qt

Have some sort of fucking pride, and get off this website.

Let me guess? You still live in a white country though? Why don't you piss off back you're shithole home country though??? I'm sure you'll have no trouble with women there

I hope you're joking. This is pathetic.

t. wh*te boi

Attached: 324772223444.jpg (550x550, 21K)

>I promise you I am quite free from all racial hatred
>murders millions of jews, slavs and gypsies
doing a big think here

Lifting will only improve what you have to work with. Lucky for you, aquaman is in right now.