Frog and Feels Tavern is open again

>Frog and Feels Tavern is open again

Come on in, have a drink, have a smoke, talk with other robots, or just relax.

Feel free to put a song on the jukebox, Ill start...
youtube.com/watch?v=Swxw2t-9ir4&ab_channel=JedTrently

>Note: i have fuck all internet and its really slow so i cant post back with pictures of your drink sorry, if someone else wants to take up the duties of that feel free...

Whats going on with you at the moment friend?

Attached: tavern.jpg (900x639, 339K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cDu7eitZrgw
youtube.com/watch?v=5IsSpAOD6K8
youtube.com/watch?v=N3VDATV6dmY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Lagavulin 16 Neat please

recently bought some new nice clothes, been starting to act like myself recently too, caring less about what my friends think, im kinda distancing myself from them a little because they just seem immature. I genuinely do feel better so far. Maybe im finally growing up myself. things are going well with work too... thanks user

I've always wondered
Whats it like to be bartender, wojak? Do you get to see as many interesting things and people always have interesting stories to tell you across the counter like they do in anime

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 125K)

I dont think bars in real life are like that, ive never seen one, its mostly just loud drunk people asking for a drink and going away

Long Island Ice Tea.
my little brother is going to a uni before I do pretty soon, while I rot away at some community college with no direction in my life. I'm scared to death of growing older and I've done nothing but spend my time chasing stupid fun like anime conventions only to find that, like most things, normies have gotten to that too

are those loud drunk people at least fun to watch?

what are you studying user?
only when you are one...

Hello can I have a glass of water please. Can you fill up a bowl of water for my husky plush to drink out of as well

Attached: triggered.png (1920x1080, 1.68M)

I'll have a fruity beer because I'm a real faggot.

There are 3,793,556,510 women on earth. Surely "the one" is out there, right, robots? I think I would actually like a zookeeper gf. I love going to the zoo and there are some real qt keepers there. But how do I pickup female keepers at the zoo as a visitor lmao

I don't want to be lonely, robots. I even have dreams about having a gf.

Simon and Garfunkel's At The Zoo:
youtube.com/watch?v=cDu7eitZrgw

Attached: zookeepergf.jpg (866x1390, 170K)

Schooner of carlton please.
Sitting at home all day everyday, go out just enough to keep me sane. wondering if I am going to stay in uni or drop out. 1 day left till I get stimulants to help with my ADD, Something to look forward to. worried about the drug test results.

if you have a presc you should be fine for drug tests as long as you show them it

This ones a good one, youtube.com/watch?v=5IsSpAOD6K8

YHIS IS NOT MY BEITIFUL WIFE

The more social connections you have the more likely you are to find the one

Didn't know about that, cheers

What kind of social connections? Who do I need to know?

Attached: RML-Bear-eating-Sockeye-1024x683.jpg (1024x683, 222K)

Vodka please.
I'm just getting older and lonelier with every passing day.

Social connections with human beings. Start with anyone, one day you might be with a friend of yours and they could introduce you to another friend, or something could happen and you could meet someone who knows someone who they think would like you. its like a chain reaction

Oh, I thought you meant for a zookeeper gf specifically luls
Honestly I have a very hard time relating to people, let alone making new friends. Sometimes I feel like an alien.

Attached: nolongerhuman.jpg (576x597, 11K)

Lol, Zookeeper specifically would be hard, your chances are much more slim because of the numbers. I guess you just have to hang around zoos a lot, dress well and take any opportunity to talk to one of them. Me too user, I cant make friends at all, but I defiantly won't make any real life friends sitting at home, so I take whatever opportunity I can to hang out with people.

this, it really just happens i think, that one person just comes into your social presence and it starts like that. you never really know when theres no way to plan it, just get out

>walk up to keeper
>so how about them sea otters? Ain't it cute how they hold hands? I bet even the chilliest and darkest parts of the ocean would be nice and cosy with someone to be with
Try saying that and see what happens

Something fancy that will fuck me up please.

Lately I've been smoking so much that even my weedbro told me to chill. Girl I love still haunts me in my dreams. Generally autumn sadness is getting me and I'm looking for a purpose, a goal that I can strive to achive.
Not sure what to do with my life anymore.

>Hibiki Harmony or Glenlivet 12, please
I want to die.

why user this comment is iriginalflga
gf

Have some music for that autumn sadness
youtube.com/watch?v=N3VDATV6dmY

I've been drinking a lot lately. Smoking a lot too. It started with a glass of sangria and maybe a cigarette to compliment it. Now it's a bottle of sangria, half a bottle of jaeger, and half a pack of cigarettes every night.
I think it's safe to say I'm an alcoholic now. I used to abuse prescription pills to numb the pain, but those stopped working so I moved to the bottle. I think about her a lot. For the longest time I fought away the thoughts of suicide because she said she would probably an hero as well if I did it.
She's suicidal. A good kid, but I don't mean nearly as much to her as she does to me. I'm going to be homeless soon. I figure I'll be out on the street again by February. Planned my suicide for some time during the first week of January.
Figured I'd vent while I'm still sober enough to type. I wish things were different. I wish I could fix everything.

Attached: Nights.png (321x339, 10K)

I'll have something with poison in it.
I've put time into tinder, snapchat and all shit. Gotten to the point where i run out of things to say and suggest meeting up. Its a logistical nightmare because who got time never align and i never get that far with anyone closer than 2 hours.
Knowing i'll be doing fuckall by myself the rest of my life is depressing.

Thanks mate, not my cup of tea but I appreciate it

Loneliness is getting to me again. I honestly don't see myself ever being intimate with anyone ever again. I spent 2 years of my life on what I thought to be a honest relationship when instead I was just a provider of emotional support whenever she needed it. We lived about 2 hours of travel apart and were both still in school at the time so I only saw her like 2-3 days every 2-3 weeks. I eventually found out from a mutual friend that she'd been messing around with other people behind my back. The thing that made it hurt the most however was how she always told me that she wasn't ready yet for any intimate stuff so I respected that and gave her her space and time to grow into it, only to learn that it was a blatant lie when I heard about all the stuff she did with others behind my back.

Honestly, I got played and it's my own fault. I was way too naive, but that doesn't change the fact that it gave me major trust issues. I really want to be close to someone again but whenever my connection with someone becames even remotely personal or intimate I immediately become severely anxious and insecure and break it off. Still hoping against hope that it'll magically change some day.

Attached: 1517860540086.jpg (960x960, 133K)

BLAM! BLAM! BLAM! BLAM! BLAM! BLAM!

Attached: bar.png (294x285, 151K)